[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Im looking for some assistance in figuring something out, /x/.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 390x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 390x640
Im looking for some assistance in figuring something out, /x/. About 6 years ago or so I was meditating in a church. It was a guided meditation at night, in the dark, with candles lit. It was in the chapel of a Lutheran church but it was a non-denominational meditation. Nothing sketchy about it, it's a weekly meeting. I was laying down on a pew looking at the vaulted ceiling in a half-sleep. An adolescent girl, in white with a light glow appeared on my chest with her finger over her lips telling me shhh..as if she was warning me of something. Seconds later a large hooded figure was on top of me, right in my face, with a scary grin. He was pale white, had big black eyes that looked as though his pupil and iris were attached, but larger than normal. He did have white in his eyes also, around the black like a normal person. He had sharp teeth that were like normal human teeth but yellow and larger. I have been scared before in my life but I experienced pure terror. The girl that warned me came into my head and told me "he can't hurt you, he can't hurt you". I stared him straight in the face and told him "you can't hurt me", and he chuckled and disappeared. I felt that the power of the girl was stronger than his, even though she looked 12 or 13. I had never experienced anything like this before and was in good spirits before meditating. I hadn't had a mind-altering substance in a couple of years including alcohol. Anyone know what happened? Figure looked very similar to pic related:
>>
>>17776614
I'd like to know why you were meditating in a church in the first place
>>
>>17776616
It's just a weekly meditation meeting, like the church has other meetings that go on there throughout the week. I didn't really see the negatives in meditation in a church compared to other places. I'm the farthest from religious.
>>
File: image.jpg (107 KB, 640x425) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107 KB, 640x425
>>17776660
>>
File: tldr1.gif (153 KB, 264x218) Image search: [Google]
tldr1.gif
153 KB, 264x218
>>17776614
>>
>>17776671
Negative. Thanks for the effort, though
>>
>>17776614

Good story.

If you are willing to accept a paranormal explanation there are some things to say about this.

Hooded people like that are usually members of secret societies. But this one seems to have appeared more like an image to you? It may be the spirit of such a person who is haunting the place, looking for salvation. Being the member of an occult society usually disqualifies church membership, even if you are still a member. It doesn't count in the eyes of God, so he wasn't allowed to leave after dying.

The girl may just be any random entity who felt like helping you.
>>
>>17776614
This reminded me, somehow, about how I onepunched the Krampus in church once
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.