[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Grays are Time Travelers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: the-short-grays.jpg (36 KB, 600x757) Image search: [Google]
the-short-grays.jpg
36 KB, 600x757
It appears several times in science fiction of different sorts and media. (short story by philip k. dick, some crappy book I read as a kid, Star Control, a certain tabletop rpg game I won't spoiler, surely many more)

What if...?

>Grays are actually future humans.

-It would account for them actually looking human instead of starfish alien
-It would account for human-crewed airship sightings back in the day
-They wouldn't need to come via FTL from a far off starsystem - they'd "only" need a time machine hurr durrr
-Coherent with human trend of neotenization

Some articles on the hypothesis:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/time_travel/esp_ciencia_timetravel08b.htm
>>
they're demons
>>
Greys are aboriginese demons
>>
>>17776515
Greys probably come in a bunch of forms, since their design is so simple it has probably been made multiple times in many different versions. I personally think Greys can be seen as an amalgamation of Death (the skull) and Birth (the enlarged eyes and proportions of the fetus or neonate). Put together in a state combined (the Afterlife) you get the Grey.
>>
"Gays are time travelers"

Oh shit sign me up senpai
>>
wtf I typed senpai and it came as senpai????
>>
fuck this is so confusing
>>
>>17776907
>>17776910
word filters loser.
>>
>>17776515
For a better twist, they were the original version of humanity and we're the genetic experiment.
>>
>>17777066
they were what happened to humans when they followed merging with tech.
now they are back to get fresh DNA and continue their life.
>>
>>17777079
Yeah, that's the mainstream theory, but I prefer the we're-the-alternates hypothesis.
>>
What if they're an advanced evolution from our ape ancestors who developed technology while we were still apes

And they left the planet like we're trying to do, and they didn't come back because they don't need us or want us

>why don't he want me man?
>>
>>17777246
they were alive during "Atlantis" era. left to space because of frozen earth. living in space changed how their bodies evolved because of different gravity.
>>
>>17777253
>>17777246

Then why aren't there buildings they constructed? Surely not every single building was totally destroyed
>>
>>17777273
old shit is found all the time. the mainstream media might now report on it because structures are usually found in bum fuck no where.
>>
File: 1464802113517.gif (446 KB, 300x186) Image search: [Google]
1464802113517.gif
446 KB, 300x186
>>17776563
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.