[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does any one have experience in astral projecting ...Iv been
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1000px-Flower-of-Life-small.svg.png (188 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1000px-Flower-of-Life-small.svg.png
188 KB, 1000x1000
Does any one have experience in astral projecting ...Iv been projecting with out much though or desire. It just occurs but the farthest iv gotten is briefly peaking out side from a top my roof.
>>
bumpidybumpbump
>>
>>17776265
astral projection...a version...is you are living of like-senses caused of machines.
if you live of flexing of muscles so you are living of flexing of muscles of other than of caused of machines (you ain't stimulated of electricity caused of machines ta be of flexing of muscles) so people will include/group you of moment of astrounding/amazing/crazy technologies of like-magic...including more experiences/happening/occurrences of like-sense of sight...hearing...touch...and other like-senses.
>>
>>17776423
That hardly made any sense
>>
>>17776423
timecube/10
>>
>>17776453
since people are living of body muscle flexing caused of machines...since they are changed/harmed of so they ain't stimulated of machines ta be of flexing of muscles so they are living of flexing of muscles of other than of eating/drink/shelter/familying...so if you live of flexing of muscles of so of ain't of stimulated of machine ta be of flexing of muscles...so people will be ta you of obvioiusness of you are living of you of obviousness of body of brain/thoughts/thinks/mind/psyche.
>>
>>17776736
look man has nothing to do with the content of what your saying it but it seams like you have no idea how to for a sentence..I feel like im having a stroke from reading that
>>
>>17776760
just busy...many humans of living...many humans ta help...learn ta type fa everyone...whether or not a single human'll be of effort/investment ta be of helped...else of living of other than of helped.
>>
>>17776765
are you a machine?
>>
>>17776782
I learned a warring...of likeness of United States Air Force plus/and Jain-ishness. an other communication of:_{\_[\_ pleiadian _/]_ and and or _[\_ plejaren _/]_/}_:-_
>>
>>17776736
I think he's trying to say we use our body as a machine for us (our consciousness) to move in the physical "machine", whole Astral projecting you use other senses to move.
>>
>>17776810
Well this thread just got real.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-06-03-25-13.png (230 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-06-03-25-13.png
230 KB, 540x960
>>17776810
What the fuck with that edit.
>>
>>17776841
I learned a warring...of likeness of United States Air Force plus/and Jain-ishness; an other communication of:_{\_[\_ pleiadian _/]_ and and or _[\_ plejaren _/]_/}_:-_
>>
>>>17776265
>peaking out side from a top my roof
That's remote viewing.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.