[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Depression=Paranormal?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: encapuchado-5.jpg (121 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
encapuchado-5.jpg
121 KB, 1600x900
Is there a connection between being depressed and having weird shit going on to you?

Have some stories, would like to share and hear yours. Not an emo, not depressed right now. But shit happened and I'm baffled.

Interested?
>>
>>17774638
I am hella interested
>>
>>17774659
same op, spill
>>
>>17774638
No, but there is a connection between depression and psychosis.
>>
>>17774638
Doubt it, been clinically depressed since I was 16, I'm 30 now. Been off and on various meds, not medicated currently. Never had a paranormal experience that wasn't easily explainable.

I wish weird shit would happen, might give my life a little more pzazz.
>>
i think its the other way around but i doubt the two are linked like that
>>
>>17774638
Law of attraction maybe

Hallucinations out of anxiety

Many explanations
>>
>>17774638
>damn my whole family died in a car crash
>fucking spooky ghosties messing with me :,c
>>
>>17774659

>Be me; Be 16 yo.
>Have Gf. Be textbook in love; planning to get married and shit. Saving and working part time to rent a place so we could live together while studying.
>She behaving weird; not in talking mood and shit. No kisses, hugs, sex or anything like it in weeks.
>SheOnHerPeriod.jpg I guess.
>One day, be hanging around a squeare, chilling out with friends. They leave,we stay. I go buy her a soda, she asks.
>She's gone when I'm back. One of my notebooks is out, there's a piece of paper between the pages.
>It's a breakup note. Detailing how she's tired of us and decides to be happy with ex.
>3 yo relationshit.
>Be devastated.
>Be in room in the night; locked up. Cryingand stuff.
>Burn the letter in a trash can; big ass smoke cloud comes out. I freak out, kinda feel it's the start of a fire.
>Start to hear shit; voices and whispers. Can barely breathe bcuz of smoke filling the room
>I see something,in the window. Like a face, it's somebody I know but can't recall who. Calling upon me. I open up window, smoke comes out.
>Mom comes with fire extinguisher; tell her everything. She be a bitch about it.
>>
Wanna hear stories too; have any to share?

Also; mine were not as bad as my X-GF; she was a right-off-the-book whack-o. Or she was being haunted. In any case, bitch was creepy
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.