[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need Help in Identification
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: 20160325_141107.jpg (4 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20160325_141107.jpg
4 MB, 5312x2988
My teacher went around the class with this object and I will relay the story he told me.
He was at a church in Oregon when a large, foul-smelling man wearing a trench coat approached him and asked him if he would like to see something. My teacher replied yes and the strange man handed him the object in the provided picture. When my teacher asked what it was the man just laughed and walked away. The events of this story transpired around 6 or 7 years ago and the identity of this object or the strange man have yet to be discovered. Any answers?
>>
Describe what moves

Does it open and lock into place, does the middle rod screw in / out or slide in / out, what
>>
Bump?
>>
>>17774489
The If you press the two clamp like pieces on the base then it opens slightly. I believe it may be some sort of key but have no evidence to back this theory.
>>
OP is full of bullshit.

1) Looks like an old metal catheter, yes it would hurt, but it was so you could pass a kidney stone which hurt even more
2) Come on, a teacher is walking around showing this to students, good bye job!
3) OP says this happened 6 years ago, but hey! OP has a high res photo of it
>>
>>17774518
The events of the story happened six years ago, I took the picture last year. Also do you have any evidence or references you could show me on your catheter point?
>>
>>17774518
1. It looks too large for that, but we don't have any sort of scale.

2. What sort of school did you go to? It's just some antique tool, not a blatant sex toy.

3. How is a 16MP photo suspicious in this decade?
>>
>>17774525
My thoughts when I saw that shit were along the lines of
>what if I put it in a guys peener
I've seen medieval torture devices that looked kinda like it, and did the job the other guy said it did, so it is possible
>>
>>17774529
The object has nothing to do with the class, it was the day before spring break and my teacher decided that he would give us a free class and let students do research in order for him to work on putting in grades.
>>
>>17774529
>3. How is a 16MP photo suspicious in this decade?

So you have lots of photos of items you saw in a classroom " 6 or 7 years ago" with you?
>>
>>17774518
how would a kidney stone go through it, there are no holes

i also can't find a photo of an antique catheter with claws or clasps
>>
>>17774525
>The events of the story happened six years ago, I took the picture last year.

This is even dumber. So you went back to this teacher and were all, "Hey, that weird thing you showed us years ago, can I take a picture of it?"

AND you didn't ask him then what it was? This teacher has been towing it around for years not knowing what it was, but is still all hey, Kids look at this!!!
>>
File: 20160325_141054.jpg (3 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20160325_141054.jpg
3 MB, 5312x2988
>>17774545
Again I saw the item last year and yes, I have another photo of the other side.
>>
>>17774545
No, but that's hardly suspicious. Also the story was 6 or 7 years ago, the photo is from 1 year ago, not that it affects the plausibility.

>>17774556
Anon, the teacher obviously told them the story last year. The events of the story are from 6-7 years ago.

If you're going to be a cunt at least also be intelligent.
>>
>>17774556
My teacher had no idea what it was as you would know if you had read the story I have retold in the first post. That's why he asked the class to research because he had no clue.
>>
>>17774556
I had a biology teacher who would have done EXACTLY that. And he would have done it until he retired even if he knew what it was from the day one.

Yes, he was a bit of a weirdo.
>>
>>17774556
>>17774545
>>17774518
Dude. This is not that far-fetched of a story. Have you read some of the shit on this forum? I mean, come on... chill the fuck out bro
>>
>>17774434
Thats probably a pin for old farming equipment. I have an antique tractor rake (about 6 feet wide) that has a kinda similar looking pin. Plus, it's nothing spooky, it obviously looks like it serves some sort of placement/locking/mechanical function.
>>
>>17774704
+1 linchpin
>>
File: images (1).jpg (7 KB, 214x236) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
7 KB, 214x236
>>17774704
But see those little handles that look like they're attached to the jaws, it must have some sort of function otherwise it would just be a ring with a pin on it. Pic related
>>
>>17774843
Those handles are the locking mechanism.
It's a pin
>>
>>17774843
On the main pin bit a wedge has been taken out which is odd, usually the only thing that's on is a self threading bolt, but Im stumped I say rare medieval penis torture tool
>>
>>17774848
Correction: the little handles are the lock. The big ones are for opening the outer arms of the pin.
>>
>>17774843
Yeah, I'm just saying it's nothing spooky. Probably serves some sort of mechanical/medical/whatever purpose.
>>
>>17774434
an ox bow pin
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxbow

not too mysterious, basically a plow mount for an ox, the pin is used to adjust the yoke
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.