[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
supernatural powers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 13
File: 1464949085282.gif (537 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1464949085282.gif
537 KB, 480x270
Why can't humans have supernatural powers like telepathy?
>>
Who says they can't?
>>
>>17774398
They can't anon.
>>
They can. I have experienced it twice in my life. You don't have to believe me but I'm being 100% honest. Twice in my life i have experienced telepathy.
>>
>>17774402
And in the naked light I saw
Ten thousand people, maybe more
People talking without speaking
People hearing without listening
People writing songs that voices never share
And no one dared
Disturb the sound of silence
>>
\\They can. I have experienced it twice in my life. You don't have to believe me but I'm being 100% honest. Twice in my life i have experienced telepathy.//; Also in case you were curious, one of the experiences was on Acid(LSD) and the other was a complete random experience at the age of 5-10.
>>
>>17774397
not every1 has the same abilities
im married to a martian who can read my mind and talk to me telepathically

ps... demons can also talk telepathically - they cause schizophrenia
>>
>>17774431
I had something similar happen to me, I was sitting in my kitchen with my father and we were minding our own business and I asked my father a question in my mind, I didn't speak out loud, and then a very loud voice of my father all of the sudden appeared in my head, answering my question. We looked at eachother in shock, and then he said that he heard my question in his head the same way I heard him answer.
>>
File: latest.gif (4 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
latest.gif
4 MB, 320x240
We need more proof of telepathy. On top of that why dot humans have other powers like fire and ice?
>>
File: 1459113577236.jpg (242 KB, 1024x1279) Image search: [Google]
1459113577236.jpg
242 KB, 1024x1279
Somewhat related.

Me and my brother are always on the same page for everything when we are together, we don't communicate telepathically or anything but we always have eerily similar thoughts. For example, if we hadn't seen each other in a while we would always think about meeting up on the same day and arrange for the same date.

I seems to have something to do with how strong your bond is with the other person, so it is more prominent in families like with >>17774513. However it is not only limited to family, as i have had experiences like this with my best friend from childhood.
>>
>>17774571
Yall twins? Similar brain structure might explain it
>>
>>17774397
They aren't necessary and therefore will not evolve naturally. We might be able to simulate them with technology some day.
>>
File: 1464990174532.gif (351 KB, 500x420) Image search: [Google]
1464990174532.gif
351 KB, 500x420
If anyone can post stories of other powers that would be nice
>>
>>17774594
Nah man. 2 years apart from my bro, and like 7 months from my mate.
>>
>>17774599
But evolution is random. Sometimes creatures have features with absolutely retarded purposes
>>
>>17774397
>Why can't humans have supernatural powers like telepathy?

They're called, "sidhis".
>>
>>17774651
What the hell is that.
>>
>>17774795

"Siddhis", misspelled. The real question for you is, what the hell is google?

Jesus titty-fucking Christ.
>>
>>17774818
I just wanted a summed up explanation anon. Take it easy, I'm not here to attack anyone.
>>
>>17774836
literally just superpowers in hindu religion
>>
>>17774397
Because of the "super" part in "supernatural". If we could have telepathy, then it would just be a natural power, like climbing stuff.
>>
>>17774603
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Z0_n7tGnK0
>>
>>17774864
>>17774864
I already saw this phony karate fatso anon. I'm talking about pike teleportation or lasers or some shit
>>
>>17774990
just rewatch stan lees superhumans
mostly sideshow nerds but some of em can do neet stuff
>>
>>17774612
Evolution is not random. Mutation is random. Evolution merely weeds out the traits that are detrimental to survival.
>>
Yeah to be honest as much as I hate to admit it I think super powers really and truly only go as far as telepathy as I know that for a fact due to experiencing it. But I still do believe there could have been someone throughout existence that could levitate manipulate fire, I'm not too sure about teleportation though. but, only time will tell and hopefully we will find out in our life times!
>>
>>17774994
> neet
My sides
>>
>>17774397
because then they wouldn't be supernatural anymore, they'd just be natural.

>be alien on another planet
>afraid of going outside because climate change
>weird white shit falls from the sky instead of rain
>sister went on a long hiking trip last week, was found dead at her campsite, she was solid like a stone
>similar deaths seem to be related to weather conditions somehow but not sure how
>wish we had some supernatural power like being able to sense heat and cold
>>
>>17775290
No I mean why do human bodies need to be so horrendously complicated yet have no powers
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvOYEu5Lbb0

this long ass audio book will explain telepathy with a good dose of scientific ideas to make it easier to understand.

i have pretty consistent telepathy, but its only one sided, we call that around my group of friends beetle juice due to the fact that i feel an urge to go to that place that they maybe at, the more they say my name and the more they need me then im going to get anxious as a result. you can feel your eyes move rapidly around and my knees shake almost uncontrollably, but most of all i feel a tug in my forehead toward that direction. its not full proof but its more likely to happen than not
>>
>>17774603
I had someone mouth the words I was speaking at me an instant before I said them multiple times. I see lots of small crazy stuff, but it's mostly inconsequential at this point considering I can't utilize it, so I just tend to forget it, along with a lot of my life. I can usually recall really easily when prompted, though.
>>
Scientifically, though, basically any power should be able to be engineered. You may not even need to construct new molecular structures, either, depending on how powerful you want to be.
>>
>>17775762
I just want some dope electric powers like an electric eel
>>
>>17775811
Hit up Stan Lee. They might need a Shocker for the new Spiderman franchise.
>>
>>17775823
Kek. Did you see civil war? I loved spidey in that movie.
>>
this hapenned to my on my Xbox 360 and i want to share this

hi im from Mexico, and first of all excuse my bad english but this is something that happened to me about some months ago and i want to share it because i dont have any reasonable explication.

weeks before this event was seeing on YouTube some reviews of angry joe about a videogame (dont rememeber wich review) in this review he mention briefly the movie call they live https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJC4R1uXDaE.

well nothing strange at this moment, the days passed but in one night this hapenned.

i turn on mi Xbox like always i went into the app of YouTube and start to see some random video but in that moment my console take me out of the application of YouTube send me into the main screen of Xbox and inmediatly the console start to reproduce a movie, if someone ask me yes i dont have any cd or something on my console or even download any movie at that moment.

i watch the first minutes then i realized that was the movie they live, i get in shock for a second.

my reaction was to turn off my console and turn in on again, i was trying to check on the movie history of Microsoft if that movie exist but at least on my region wasnt, and also the video was not put from the YouTube application and my history of YouTube dont show something.
its a true story, i dont know if you can believe or not but its something strange in which i couldnt find some logical answer.

If someone have any explanation for this let me know and please dont look to much into my very bad grammar i just want me to share this
>>
>>17775846
The airport fight scene was fun to watch.

I could only justify upper-class Spidey if someone was actually living that life. That's just because it's easier for me to relate to poverty, though.
>>
File: 1458842906818.png (2 MB, 1760x1250) Image search: [Google]
1458842906818.png
2 MB, 1760x1250
>>17775848
well seems like kek wanted you to watch that movie

id heed the warning, other than that the ghosts have it pretty easy to manipulate electronics on there whim, the ghosts in my school would make a connection with another switch in another building showing a direct connect with zero packet loss and no changed configurations but it would still be up and open, essentially wireless communication for an all wired switch
>>
>>17775903
Makes sense. Electron manipulation is probably one of the easier aspects of phantasm interaction. Actual matter manipulation on a physically relative scale probably takes a lot more raw energy. Probably a lot easier to intuitively understand electronics when detached from a flesh-body, as well.
>>
>>17775924
*relevant, not relative
>>
>>17775924
well the whole theory behind poltergeists(moving objects specifically) is that the ghost in question needs to feed off of the individual or the surroundings for it to do anything in this realm, having fear does just that , such as animals smelling fear from multiple facilities of there body.

an aspersion of the ghost still depends on the user sensitivity, im sensitive enough to feal when a friend is calling me from rooms and buildings away its not uncommon for parents to share it with there kids but its hard to find people naturally intuned to receive brain waves, and its even harder to teach it due to the fact that you have to believe and thus manifest the power on yourself
>>
>>17775874
I forgot that he was living in a condo in Queens. Funny I live in Brooklyn near forest hills, queens where he lives.
>>
>>17775954
Fear is probably most common because the frailty and not-knowing of most humans makes it easier to evoke and a more powerful reaction, but all emotional responses of the conscious being hold energy. Kinship, like you noted, for example.

>>17775972
Yeah, looked like a decent set up for a teenager. Also, he could still feel poor compared to other kids whose families owned their properties.
You should do tours around any lab facilities that have anything like a tour available, I would say. Marvel is more frequently writing new stories into their continuums these days. I was seeing Stan Lee around a lot in different vessels, and I was hoping he would write me in, but I'm probably too complicated a character due to gender issues and potential cosmic relevance and stuff. I thought I could do a good Shehulk, though. I was interested in law when I was younger. I always wanted to be a mutant, though. Colosus probably has my favorite basic power-set, but I reverse engineered the basic concept of Apocalypse's power.
>>
>>17776004
I always wanted to be an electric speedster mutant with ghost traits
>>
>>17776062
That sounds cool. The electric aspect could probably tie-in well with the speedster aspect. What exactly are ghost traits?
Of course, also, after DBZ I wanted to be Sayan or something like that.
>>
>>17776098
I wanted to phase through walls, fly, turn invisible, and posessed people like danny phantom. Also that gives me the added bonus of being immune to mind control and non demonic possession myself.
>>
File: 1448067163766.jpg (233 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
1448067163766.jpg
233 KB, 500x750
>>17776138
attempt lucid dreaming

at least you'll experience something similar to what you want
>>
>>17774397
humans live of like-supernatural powers...since of artificed machines/equipment/items/things/tools.
Since of Mericans of living of an exigency/emergency of a technology so I am of communication of spiel of technology of text of:_"-------\_
Three/3 communications/explanations/informations/texts of a technology:
1/One: body muscle movement caused/since of energies at human caused/since of energies sent from machines far of miles/kilometers;
and/or/an-other-communication of 2/Two: human of technology of machines...machines transmit/send energy...energy at/striked/hitting metals in human...metals moved/arranged...so/causing/thus...electricity of in of body so...body muscle flexing of human of living of tensing/slackening of muscle;
and/or/an-other-communication of 3/Three: STIMULATION OF BODY-MOVING/LIKE-SENSE SINCE OF ELECTRICITY OF CAUSED OF IN OF BODY SINCE 1. tiny metals in human 2. metals moved since of energies striked/hitting metals 3. energies sent/from machine far/distant/not-close/no-nearness of miles.
_/-------"_:-_
I got/received a text of communication/question/ask of technology of body muscle flexing caused of energies of machines far of miles:_"\_ Everyone knows this already. How do you fix it. _/"_:-_ . I am of communication/answer/reply of letter of word of language of text of:_"\_ Humans of policing/military live of:_[\_ slackening/tensing of muscles of earlier and later of slackening/tensing of muscles since of brain of body of since of human of living of brain of body of since of sense/sensation of communication/text/speech of computer program software of language of words of anything/everything/eachthing/allthings of human of living of _{-\_[-\_ slackening/tensing of muscles of earlier and later of slackening/tensing of muscles _/-]_{--\_[--\_ and _/--]_ and _[--\_ or _/--]_/--}_[-\_ flexing of muscles so of living of muscle of nearer and and or farther of muscle _/-]_/-}_/]_:-_/"_:-_
>>
File: image.jpg (107 KB, 640x425) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107 KB, 640x425
Maybe you can help me out, /x/. About 6 years ago or so I was meditating in a church. It was a guided meditation at night, in the dark, with candles lit. It was in the chapel of a Lutheran church but it was a non-denominational meditation. Nothing sketchy about it, it's a weekly meeting. I was laying down on a pew looking at the vaulted ceiling in a half-sleep. An adolescent girl, in white with a light glow appeared on my chest with her finger over her lips telling me shhh..as if she was warning me of something. Seconds later a large hooded figure was on top of me, right in my face, with a scary grin. He was pale white, had big black eyes that looked as though his pupil and iris were attached, but larger than normal. He did have white in his eyes also, around the black like a normal person. He had sharp teeth that were like normal human teeth but yellow and larger. I have been scared before in my life but I experienced pure terror. The girl that warned me came into my head and told me "he can't hurt you, he can't hurt you". I stared him straight in the face and told him "you can't hurt me", and he chuckled and disappeared. I felt that the power of the girl was stronger than his, even though she looked 12 or 13. I had never experienced anything like this before and was in good spirits before meditating. I hadn't had a mind-altering substance in a couple of years including alcohol. Anyone know what happened? Figure looked very similar to pic related:
>>
>>17774397
Because it doesn't exist
>>
>>17776613
I mean why doesn't the human body allow for this. The human body is shitty.
>>
>>17774397
Because they'd fuck it up. True story.
>>
>>17774836
They are superpowers Hindus can get. However, they aren't easy to get.
>>
>>17777174
I of point anon.
>>17777214
Are you hindi?
>>
>>17777214

Actually, they are surprisingly easy to get and a damn nuisance.
>>
>>17774397
I do have powers. I'm an extremely powerful lucid dreamer who is immune to sleep paralysis

I once walked through a burning city filled with demons and I just laughed at them while a sphere of light protected me from them.

I could turn them into anything I wanted. I put out the fire. I thought the sun out.

They screeched at me and were angry I didn't fear them.
>>
>>17774397
For one it wouldn't be natural by definition.

But you should also think about how we turn our thoughts into pressure waves which others pick up, hear as a language and translates them back into thoughts. This could be seen as "telepathy" to a being which didn't have a sense of hearing. I mean if we were all telepathic than it wouldn't be thought off as supernatural.
>>
File: 1463606728222.jpg (151 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
1463606728222.jpg
151 KB, 640x1136
>>17774571
I sense it with my girlfriend.
>>
>>17774397
There's very few powers a person can get.
>Cyberkenisis
evident when using mind altering drugs while trying to use a computer. Almost without fail your computer will start having problems.
>Patern recognition
This is the root of all prerogative experiences and the reason "psychics" are never right 100% of the time.
>Cross Communication
For every Pro there is a Con.
This category is the most commonly found in humans. It exists when sections of the brain communicate with portions of the brain they're not supposed to have contact with.
This can either create a mental illness or a variety of ESPs.
Being able to calculate impossible figures, the ability to see sounds, hear colors, even the ability sense disruptions in nature.
>Empathy
Much like pattern recognition however this deals solely with human body language.
The most empathic people are psychopaths so I would be careful of anyone who understands much of human nature.
>>
>>17777925
>The most empathic people are psychopaths
You can't be serious.
>>
File: images-105.jpg (8 KB, 227x222) Image search: [Google]
images-105.jpg
8 KB, 227x222
Any other powers yall want to discuss? Let's talk lasers or something.
>>
>>17777894
those are some nice titties my friend
>>
>>17777925
Cyberkenisis is just being too fucked to electronics
>>
>>17777987
I was trying to figure out laser eyes, but eyes don't typically expel light, they consume it. Of course, there is bioluminescence, and maybe with enough power and coupled with the right magnification something like it could be possible. Maybe even solar powered.
>>
>>17778168
Some of the scientifically easiest stuff should be basic invulnerability and super strength, I think. Maybe super speed. Also more efficient organic systems all-around.

Also, just curious
>>17777777
>>
>>17775595
>>17777038
The human body has some of the best stamina/heat regulation in the animal kingdom.
>>
>>17777955
shows how little you know about psychopathy.
>>
yeah siddhis are fucking crazy. i have many. heres how you obtain them. acceptance. first thing i did was decide to master my mind.. turns out if you manage to pull this off.. you gain mastery over the element of air. if you master your emotions you gain mastery over the water element. if you master your body.. earth. sorry firefags its not a major element.

its way more complex and difficult than im making it out to be. currently master of air and water.. working on earth. shits already crazy cant imagine adding earth to it.

meditation is the key, but you must go beyond the breathing techniques and explore your mind and emotions and conquer them. basically go into trance or gnosis.. protip your imagination is your subconscious and what you see there affects it. so go and conquer yourself in your imagination. try it and see
>>
Oh I'm sorry, was having one of the most complicated objects ever observed, contained within your skull, not enough for you?

You are composed of material capable of understanding itself. That's hardly mundane.
>>
>>17778257
Delusions of grandeur ring a bell?

Sure confidence can get them far in life and make them feel like they understand people better than others, but it's really because most people aren't trying to control other people. This is because they LACK empathy.

Most real life psychopaths are pretty pathetic people. You'll only hear about the ones who have enough going in other areas on to use their lack of empathy and unwarranted sense of self importance to get them further in life brute force style.
>>
>>17778072
I've done several experiments with my brother.
One of us would be messed up while the other observed.
Task:
1. Time computer startup to login screen
2. Time login screen to desktop
3. Time Open Firefox
4. Untimed do a basic search then close Firefox and logout/shutdown
5. repeat Steps 1-4 2x times for Average.
6. Repeat Steps 1-5 with Observer
>Alcohol
little to no difference during startup.
Firefox had some lag during Step3
In Step4 Firefox refused to close in 2 out of 3 trials
Observer Trial everything operated perfectly
>Marijuana
In both instances:
Steps1-5 Computer was laggy or just plain unresponsive
Firefox refused to open normally, had to open task manager before it would open.
No problems during closing of firefox.
Observer run exhibited the same anomalies. However when I had my brother leave the room and proceeded to the Observer run again. The computer functioned properly.
After that my brother re-entered and tried to use the computer. The anomalies began to happen again.

I've been meaning to retry this experiment. As we did this aproximity 10years ago and I no longer have the data sheets. However I can say conclusively that it has nothing to do with how the computer is being operated.

But if you don't believe me, feel free to try it yourself. You won't be disappointed.
>>
>>17778314
It's a problem with definition.
>"just because I don't care, doesn't mean I don't understand"
To lack empathy, suggests that you have a profound understanding of another person's feeling but feel unrestrained in your actions.
For most psychopaths are able to read how a person fairs as a victim.
"Empathy", used in the newage spiritual sense conflicts with this definition.
"Empathy", as a predatory understanding of body language does not.
>>
>>17776510
Okay, who is responsible for this nonsense pasta/spambot? Its in about every thread
>>
>>17778211
Unparalleled endurance, actually. Dogs/wolves come in second place.
>>
>>17778434
You're the one messing with definitions.

"Psychopathy is characterized by a lack of empathy..." is a standard quote about it.
>>
>>17774467
Seek help
>>
>>17774397
They can and do..
>>
>>17774398
>>17774402
>>17774433
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MPD5Z2u-pY
>>
>>17774397
Ok. Slightly relevant to this thread...
Some years ago, I picked up a commercial EEG reader called the Neurosky Mindset. This had an API for C++ which I messed around a bit in. I used it mostly for gaming, where i mapped the predefined "focus" and "meditation" values to the axis of a virtual joystick driver (worked surprisingly well with some practice).
Being a bit of a programming nerd, I wanted to be able to communicate by thought alone.So I started writing a program where I recorded the raw EEG data when thinking about words. It worked quite well, asides from the occational wrong word here and there.
One-way communication is fine, but I wanted more. So I created an array of wave emitters designed to send the necessary wavelengths, and recorded and sent some test-sentences.
This was insane. As I sent the signals, it played back the exact same images, sounds and everything as when I recorded it. I could read the posters on the wall and tell the time from my wall clock. Fucking weird.
>>
Telepathy is child's play compared to where we're headed on the evolutionary scale. Drop expectation, drop mind, watch the miracle unfold. It is time now.
>>
>>17777663
Now do it in THIS dream.
>>
>>17779276
evolution?
You mean the bottom 35 percentile is advancing to something other than debilitating retardation?
>>
>>17778923
No you didn't, Nikola Tesla. Let me see your submition to science weekly.
>>
>>17779295
I have no time for doubters, naysayers and defeatists.
>>
>>17779276
this

zg
>>
>>17774397
Some are physically impossible, and any that aren't but have ever actually occurred were likely either covered up or the people with them were smart enough not to tell anyone.
>>
>>17774397
We lack an organ in our brain that would produce dmt
>>
File: samuel-l-jackson-nick-fury.jpg (55 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
samuel-l-jackson-nick-fury.jpg
55 KB, 600x400
>>17780792
So you mean to tell me this guy is hiding the people with cooler powers.
>>
Give it some time evolution, technology or geneticengineering will do the trick sooner or later.
>>
>>17774397
Personally experienced it a few times, only on drugs so my claims may be dubious to the skeptics.
>>
Anyone know how to summon a demon ? I am ready to offer my soul in exchange of having control over space and time. I am okay with just teleportation too. My girlfriends is on the other side of the world and I can't see her until September. I just miss her...

For years I like to imagine that I would save a genie from some type of danger and she grants me 3 wishes in exchange. I would love to change my appearance however I like and time/space manipulation. I think I would wish for the genie's freedom as my third wish. I even wrote short stories based on this, somehow they turned into sex stories with me gender-swapping and having sex with the futanari genie, and then creating my own harem with girls in my dorm.
>>
>>17778473
That may be true, but only within a small group of organisms. We aren't going to out-swim whales or out-last waterbears.
>>
>>17774397
If humans had any kind of supernatural power, it wouldn't be a supernatural power anymore. Thus, if we acquired that kind of supernatural power back in the old days, it is no more a supernatural power. The whole "paranormal thing" is what we don't know yet. The second we know, the second we understand. The supernatural is what you can't understand, therefore, once you understood it, it's not supernatural anymore. Sorry for the bad English, it's not my mother tongue.
>>
>>17782166
>somehow they turned into sex stories with me gender-swapping and having sex with the futanari genie, and then creating my own harem with girls in my dorm

fucking lol
>>
File: INVqAcg.png (142 KB, 415x367) Image search: [Google]
INVqAcg.png
142 KB, 415x367
>>17778394
i smoke weed alot and my computer just craps out on me and i have a really good build

and some times it struggles to play pandora and like a video game

Cyberkenisis is such a shitty fucking power

sometimes im just staring at a loading page and im like how is it not already loaded
>>
I once had a dream in Wich a group of people showed me asvanced scientific wonders, they explained it all to me through graphs and papers and formulas that all somehow made perfect and simple sense it was all so exciting and the scientists implored me to share this knowledge with everyone when I awoke

Needless to say when I woke up I had forgotten everything

I feel like an asshole
>>
>>17774397
I remember several events in my childhood when I was thinking of something and then my brother spoke the word. One time I was thinking about "boots" and suddenly out of the blue my brother asks "What are boots?"
>>
>>17778257
psycopaths are not empathic they are analytical
when you experience empathy your mirror neurons fire
psycopaths just learn to manipulate people like a trainer manipulates an animal
>>
>>17775903
Stop worshiping demons.
>>
>>17776595
An archon, low dimensional entity, or brother of the shadow was "attacking" you most likely. They feed off fear, take that away from them and they leave because they know purity and righteousness beats the fuck out of their weak magic. I have had very similar experiences with what people call daemons. They just like to fuck with you, its in their nature. Believe it or not, calling on the name of Christ and imagining a burning cross has worked wonderfully well for me. Remember how Christ told us that to enter heaven we must become as children? You saw something amazing friend.
>>
>>17784427
I saw an alien language on my wall while tripping on cough syrup. It gave me subconscious telepathic instructions on the workings of energy and electromagnetism, the future of the energy industry.
>>
I've exerienced telepathy so many times. I can tell you it's real, and scientific. I can reproduce it anytime I want. Hell, I've done it twice today. Once with my mom, and once with this schizophrenic hobo. I knew. I thought to him, "How're you doing -Hobo-?" And he mumbeled out loud, "Eurgh How ya doing urg" Right in front of me. It's also emathy too.
>>
>>17784629
>scientific
Prove it.
>>
>>17784645
The mind emits electromagnetic waves which can be read by other people. Source: No Idea
http://anonhq.com/mental-telepathy-real/
People are studying telepathy and finding results. Doesn't that make it scientific?
>>
>>17784629
>Thought about something you wanted to say.
>Got a response that would make sense no matter what's going through your head.
>"Must be scientific telepathy!"
>>
>>17784712
Well, I know it's real. You can't tell me it's not. Are you saying it isnt scientific?
>>
I have really good forsight, in terms of I dream of something and it happens later on in life, if I'm aware enough I can change what happens as well.
>>
>>17784744
>You can't tell me it's not.
I didn't say it wasn't real.
>Are you saying it isnt scientific?
Yes. That made no scientific connection whatsoever.
>>
Doesn't matter.
There will always be idiots who believe in them, use that to your advantage.
>>
>>17774398
The complete lack of credible evidence
>>
I have shared dreams with my brother multiple times, we have had the exact same dream and we have spoken to each other in our dreams and can both corroborate the exact words we said.
My brother and i slept in the same room for 19 years, i think that may be to blame, but i really dont know what it is.
Just as a little background so you know were not just crazy, i am a geologist, and my brother is a physicist at intel.
>>
>>17777955
Sad but true. Great empathy leads to great cynicism.
>>
>>17774397
>Why can't humans have supernatural powers like telepathy?
>implying telepathy isn't a common language between humans and probably between a lot of other complex life forms too

I lost count of the times I found myself thinking the exact same thing as a friend/family member. Probably happens with strangers too, but there's no way you can confirm it without sounding batshit crazy. I'm sure that even people who refuse to believe this have experienced it too, "haha we were thinking the same thing right" "haha jinx", sometimes it's just by chance/accident, two people who know each other and share hobbies start a conversation and end up thinking similar things/reaching similar conclusions. But sometimes it's not. A thought popping up in your head at the exact same time another person is having it? And then proceed to look at that friends eyes and instantly know what's happening, repeat the thought with words and find out that you were thinking the same thing indeed, no matter how random this thing was in the context of the conversation? That's no way by chance, even less so when it happens regularly

The reason people don't even consider this is because the idea of having the hability to LITERALLY share thoughts/emotions with another person is so farfetched and far from what is normal in our routines that we rule out the possibility immediately, and blow it out as simple coincidence every time. It's sad tho, who knows what we could do if we trained this thing

Here's my opinion about it: I think it happens because our "neural net" projects itself outside the brain in the form of some kind of energy, this energy is then received and decoded by another brain, who happens to know that kind of language, and can translate it. I know lmao trying to put it into human logic makes it sound even crazier, +english not being my native language.. but fuck it, I hope someone else discuss this shit with me anyway
Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.