[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he ruined for good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: slenderman-1-708110.jpg (26 KB, 600x413) Image search: [Google]
slenderman-1-708110.jpg
26 KB, 600x413
Is Slender just plain shit now? Or is there a way to actually revive him and show normies his ever present threat should be feared?
>>
>>17774293
Pretty much ruined now. Damn shame.
>>
It always was shit.
>>
>>17774303
Eh. When it first came out, it was scary af idea. Once the ten yearolds got a hold of the entire fucking 2SPOOY4U train, trying to give him backstory, it plummeted down to hell in a hand basket.
>>
Innawoods blair witch-type boogeyman wannabe. Stilla good character though, had a good start and had lots of potential for occult shit.

Ten-year-olds fuck everything. Once read a creepypasta (more of a shittypasta if you ask); trying to give origin to it. So fucking horrible that ruined him totally for me.

It's a shame, but he's just too famous now. More of a meme than a threath. May Slendy R.I.P
>>
>>17774293
All the shit games ruined it and even the newest game didn't help.
Also, there were some eerie YouTube videos people made but it's irredeemable
>>
I was once on a horror lit forum that got invaded by adolescent creepy pasta fans and they would write fan fiction romance stories about Slenderman and Jeff the Killer and some other guy I had never heard of before (Toby? Tommy? Timmy?). It's like they didn't even get the bare minimum premise that these are bad guys.

When I told them to go away and that there were literally a million other places on the internet for their creepy pasta bullshit, they put a curse on me.
>>
marble hornets was the best thing to comeo ut of the whole thing
damn those videos are good
>>
>>17774698
Maybe if you're 12
>>
>>17774706
Fag
>>
I'm really afraid to go back to Everyman HYBRID.

I watched it when I was fifteen and half the time I enjoyed it a lot and the other half I was sort of like what are you guys even doing.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.