[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've seen a lot of threads on this board about summoning
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 6
File: michael_archangel.gif (44 KB, 287x365) Image search: [Google]
michael_archangel.gif
44 KB, 287x365
I've seen a lot of threads on this board about summoning demons or spirits. I was wondering if anyone here knows anything about summoning/calling upon angels. Is it possible? Do you have to be religious? Is it safe? And how?
I would like to try this and any advice or knowledge on the subject would be greatly appreciated.

TLDR: How do you summon angels
>>
>>17773290
The same way as you summon demons
>>
>>17773292
Sin really, really hard?
>>
>>17773292
I've never actually tried to summon a demon, although I have read a lot about it and it seems like there isn't much of a consensus on how to even do that.
>>
>>17773299
No, silly! Invocation.
But you made me think, what if someone "sinned" so much that "god" said fuck this free will bullshit, I'm sending in my assassins to curbstomp this bitch
>>
>>17773303
Well, there are multiple cases of that happening in the Old Testament. Except for the fact that he pretty much dropped the hammer himself.
>>
>>17773311
Nice repeating digits. And yeah, OT god is a massive faggot.
>>17773300
Also nice. And of course they are different. It's different if you want to subjugate an entity or if you want to befriend it or if you want it to teach you
>>
>>17773300
>there isn't much of a consensus

How do you make breakfast?

There are lots of techniques to summoning. Just use whichever one moves you. Use props or don't. Use a sigil or don't. Evoke through a black mirror or don't. People make fun of New Agers around here, but I like their approach to angel communication: you just fucking do it. Meditate, visualize a purifying light within and around you and ask your preferred angel to show up. It works and you don't need any supplies.
>>
>>17773321
I'm no looking to subjugate. I feel like that would be a huge mistake. I'm looking for guidance and possibly protection.

>>17773327
I think what bothers me about the inconsistency of methods is that I don't know why one method is chosen over another and if I don't know why, how can I be sure it is safe/reliable?
I apologize if I sound like I have no idea what I'm talking about. That would be because I don't. Most of what I've read has discussed how to summon, not addressing why certain things are done.
>>
File: holo_drinking.jpg (211 KB, 1916x1080) Image search: [Google]
holo_drinking.jpg
211 KB, 1916x1080
I wonder why it is always about demons/angels. Do whole /x/ just assumes that abrahamic religions are the right ones? What about summoning some minor, qt wolf-godess for example? After all, in ancient european religions practically everything starting from some random rock lying on the ground could have some guardian deity. Sounds much better than demons and other crap straight from books written by bunch of bored desert dwellers.
>>
File: deity_rocks.jpg (32 KB, 414x240) Image search: [Google]
deity_rocks.jpg
32 KB, 414x240
>>17773358
>pick up random rock
>random god lives in said rock
>shit pants
>adventure ensues
>>
>>17773358
Who was talking about abrahamics? I just assume those names because they are understood by the widest audience. They are all minor deities in their own right, just currently in the emppoy of two sides, who aren't even two sides, but the dualistic aspects of the same overdeity. And there we have other deites, who were overthrown, forgotten, and are plotting their own stuff from the sidelines.
>>
>>17773365
worst greentext ever.........
>>
>>17773365
I think that majority of current rocks is spiritless thought. Also I'm not interested in such low-level deities, some forest-guardian deity would be fine.
>>
Angels and demons aren't real /thread
>>
>>17773381
Then go innawoods, get nekkid, meditate, invoke it
>>
>>17773290
>I was wondering if anyone here knows anything about summoning/calling upon angels. Is it possible?

Yep.

>Do you have to be religious?

Not necessarily, but you at least have to go through the motions.

>Is it safe?

Not really.

>And how?

Juratus is the granddaddy of grimoires:

http://www.esotericarchives.com/juratus/juratus.htm

I work the Enochian system, myself.

>>17773292

Nope.>>17773303
>No, silly! Invocation.

Invoking demons is a bad idea, but in your case could explain a lot.

>>17773327
>Just use whichever one moves you. Use props or don't.

Sure, if you don't much care about results.
>>
>>17773358
>Do whole /x/ just assumes that abrahamic religions are the right ones?

No, but that's the trad we've been working for some centuries.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFuMpYTyRjw
>>
>>17773479
>Invoking demons is a bad idea, but in your case could explain a lot.
Nope, not even once. I have some rudimentary basic theoretical knowledge. And why would it be a bad idea if someone knew what they are doing. Sure, the stuff in the Lesser Key are expensive and/or illegal, but if one really wants it...
>>
>>17773546
>And why would it be a bad idea if someone knew what they are doing.

It depends. Evoking demons I'd say is a mid-level practice. Invoking demons I'd put at expert, with mandatory prior experience working with demons.
>>
>>17773562
So, satanists are nutjobs for trying to do it right off the bat? I am really curious
>>
>>17773586

If they're inviting demonic possession, and have the ass to succeed, then, yes, that's nuts.
>>
>>17773587
Okay, I have seen some spirits latch onto people, but how different are demons in terms of banishment? I know the lesser banishing ritual by heart, for reference
>>
>>17773601
>Okay, I have seen some spirits latch onto people, but how different are demons in terms of banishment?

When you're talking about entities at this level, evocation calls them into your environment -- preferably in this case, a triangle of art -- and invocation calls them into yourself. I actually know of an instance where someone sat in the triangle, while the demon was evoked, but that was under special circumstances.
>>
>>17773311

I remember Gabriel being the one who does all the smiting for God.
>>
>>17773611

Nope.
>>
>>17773358

I've always seen it as a sort ascending pantheon.
Some examples:
>Creator deities (Creators of the universe)
Yahweh, Amenominakanushi,
>Deities of birth and death (Keepers of balance)
Haumea, Izanami, Osiris
>Celestial deities (Guardians of Earth)
Luna, Tsukuyomi, Amaterasu, Ra
>Earthly deities (Caretakers of nature)
Gaia, Zeus, Poseidon
>Tutelary deities (Patrons of people and places)
Athena, Cybele, Guangzhou
>Forces of nature (beings of natural order)
Shenlong, Phoenix, Leviathan
>Demigods (Ascended humans and half-gods)
Hercules, Gilgamesh, Sugreeva
>Divine servants
Demons, Angels, Valkyries, Shinigami
>Spirits and daemons
Dryads, Djin, Myling, Fae

There's more in-between rankings, but this is the general idea.
>>
>>17773765
You seem to have forgotten entities of the pit, such as Erebus and Abaddon.

Interesting creatures whose existence is as old as YHVH
>>
Bumping for curiosity
>>
File: FUNNY_ANGEL.jpg (297 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
FUNNY_ANGEL.jpg
297 KB, 1280x960
anons arguing with anons about how things they know nothing about.
Is this whole thread fucking retarded?
did /b/ run out of room for stupid people?

>>17773290
I'm sure there are people that can do the things you're asking about.
I'm also sure that none of them are on 4chan
>>
>>17774228
>they know nothing about.

Actually, at least one of us has intimate knowledge of the subject.
>>
Fucking why summon an angel? Everything that an angel is for is something you don't want popping out of some bullshit circle. It fucking slays sin. You know what they think of us? We should die if we ever meet them. I don't think they care if you say you're forgiven, the circumstances of reality would be different if you ever saw an angel.
>>
>>17773290
just pray dude..
>>
how does summoning work?
how do you summon demons/angels?
>captcha is 666
>>
>>17774739
>how do you summon demons/angels?

Through ritual.
>>
>>17774764
elaborate?
sources are welcome
>>
>>17774764
bumping cause I'm interested as well and too lazy to make a new thread
>>
>>17774771

Didn't even read the thread, did you?
>>
>>17774781
ofc I read it
there is only one source tho
>>
>>17773290
Why bother they don't serve your interests
>>
>>17774789
what does tho?
>>
>>17774783

Okay. You've been pointed to the root of the angelic tradition and given a hint of its flower.

What is your problem?
>>
>>17774812
demons.
that's what I'm more interested in. I know it's cliché af but still.
>>
>>17774826

http://www.esotericarchives.com/solomon/goetia.htm
>>
>>17774834
so you're one of the goetic guys
what do you think of the other schools?
>>
>>17774841

Nope, Enochian, but I've worked with Goets.
>>
>>17774862
>that moment when you don't know if deactivated tripcode or not
whatever
would you tell me about your experience, friendly anon?
>>
>>17774841
>>17774862

Different systems are suited to different goals.
>>
>>17774887

How do you describe a life? There's a piece of It in, "The Black Lodge of Santa Cruz". You should be able to find it.
>>
>>17774898

Was meant for >>17774869. Fucking phone.
>>
>>17774887
and what are the differences?
i am ignorant anon
>>
>>17774905

Demonic vs angelic? Surely you jest.
>>
>>17774906
between Enochian and Goetic
>>
>>17774913
I'm interested in this as well
>>
>>17773290
>Is it possible?

They don't exist, but yes it's possible. You just merely have to create them. Don't worry though, you are something far greater than angels, demons, gods, etc. You are a human, so it's a fucking cake walk for you.

>Do you have to be religious?

You have to be religious enough at the moment that you will them into existence. Other than that, no.

>Is it safe?

It's as safe as you make it.

>And how?

Did you ever have an imaginary friend as a child? You already fucking know how to do this. Nearly everyone does. Just fucking do it! Or don't. I don't really care.
>>
>>17773344
>I don't know why one method is chosen over another

Why is one breakfast chosen over another?

I'm serious, you choose based on preference. Look at all the techniques and pick what you like. Questions about why certain things are done (or NOT done, or OPTIONALLY done) are really magical theory questions rather than summoning-specific, and you won't find a consensus there, either.

>>17773358
Angels and demons are pre-Abrahamic

>qt wwolf goddess

Go be a furry somewhere else.

>>17773479
>I spent all day painting flashing colors on my wand and chalice, it couldn't possibly be true that someone who didn't could also get results!!!

Nope. Don't feel bad, though, I like props also.
>>
>>17773290

You don't even know who is god yet you want to go and summon things...
>>
>>17774945

kek
>>
>>17773365
Sounds like a decent anime.
>>
>>17775324

its all mist and sand in pockets of the earth

nothing more
mist and sand fighting and grinding against other mist and sand

nothing more
>>
>>17775170
>I'm serious, you choose based on preference

Subject to prior conditioning, yes, and more or less subject to the consequences thereof.
>>
>>17775373

I wish you cancer, but I'm afraid cancer could be nauseated by your ilk.
>>
>>17773609
If there exists a way to summon entities of the unseen, surely that way would mind proper use of definitions, spelling, grammar and punctuation.
http://writingexplained.org/evoke-vs-invoke-difference
>>
Before you summon anything, listen to my story.

>have evil spirit inside
>rawr I'm a mighty demon
>I come from satan
>accept Satan

And so I did

>y-you should repent
>n-no, d-don't worship Satan really

You know, you should demand proper identification on who's who, lest you be given instructions on how to contact hell if you try to contact heaven.
People that make wild claims and procure no sound evidence of being backed by a divinity are not very trustworthy, especially if they aren't being given power of conviction and instead they have to force their belief by means of opression, murder, torture, forced baptism, etc
>>
>>17773290
>Is it safe?
No. Good always pretends to be pious while slaying indiscriminately. ("Evil" is an indiscriminate descriptor.)
>>
>>17776618
>If there exists a way to summon entities of the unseen, surely that way would mind proper use of definitions, spelling, grammar and punctuation.

No idea what you're on about.
>>
lololol
>>
Have you tried Abramelin?
>>
If this board taught me anything, it's that followers of angels are fucking assholes and retarded, and angels are not worth the time to communicate with.
>>
>>17773358
Summoning Titans has always been an easy thing for me, to speak with the spirit of the Earth or Gravity (Atlas) have provided me with grounding energies I've needed to deal with stress. I always commune with Prometheus before I make any art.

Demons and Angels both just want to control you., in my experience.
>>
Sup anon.

Im not going to flabbergast you by telling you a bunch of BS.

Check out the keys of solomon.
Read up on herbs and spices and their metaphysics.
Be clean. Shower. No shitty clothing.
Praise the watchtowers, have them bless your space.
Be respectful.
Always use your blood to show your devotion.
Use virgin parchment, not notebook paper.

Out of all the posts in this thread, I can promise you mine is the most helpfull.

If your some smelly ass 14 year old wearing baggy ass pants, who hasnt showered in days, is using a candle from bed bath and beyond, who has a pocket knife for an athame, thinks hot topic incense will be good enough to perform a ritual your fucked.

You try that shit with demons and they will scorn you and take whatever seems pleasing at the time. Angels will just let you sit there and wonder why they havent graced you.

Being respectful is key. This dosent mean talking pretty and saying please after every sentence will cut it. (Although it helps)
>>
>>17773290
My opinion is as follows:
You cant "summon" a supernatural being.

The idea that demonic or angelic entities capable of altering the very nature of reality being forced to answer to you because your peasant ass scribbled some symbols on the floor, burned a couple candles, and mumbled some gobblety gook is ludicrous.

A single angle wiped out ALL of the 1st born males in egypt in the old testament. That speaks of vast cosmic resvoirs of power, and control. And this being is going to answer to you because you dribbled some chickens blood about and did a special dance?

No. These rotuals we devise are the equivalent of farting in its general direction to one of these beings. No matter how loud, or how zealous, its still just a fart in the wind.

They have some kind of agenda of thier own which is utterly beyond mortal ken, and will show up when, where, and how it suits them.

The only thing we got on them is freedom of choice, as angels and demons are subservient to god and the devil entireley. So if your choices, and potential to effect change fits something they want, they might bother showing up. If not, all the pentagrams, bibles, rosary beads, black candles, or slaughtered animals in the world dont mean jack shit to them.

Think like you are writing a letter to the president. You can be as cordial, well mannered, as you want, and be speaking upon a very important subject, but unless what you have to say suits his purposes enough to respond, he could care less. And thats assuming he even bothers to read it and one of his hundreds of aides dont just fire off a rubber stamp response, if its even important enough to rate that level of attention.

Its like that. These are cosmically powerful beings, you aint just gonna "summon" one up like a butler.
>>
>>17780403

Also

Not all demons are evil, not all angels are good.

Beleive in yourself, your beautiful.
Your mind is infinite.
Your potential is immeasurable.

You have the ability.

Do not hesitate to ask for help even if your will is strong.
>>
>>17773290

Well, I don't know about summoning angels specifically, but I've lived innawoods for about 2 years now and about a year back decided to try and contact any local spirits living in the woods.

It went as follows

>sit in my room at midnight, play loud Gregorian chants through computer speakers
>sit in the center of my room in lotus position and meditate
>focus all of my energies into contacting the spirits of nature
>during the whole process my eyes were closed, but after about 30 minutes, see a bright flash of light that is a sickly green color
>house becomes infested with fleas a day later, never had fleas before
>buy some flea foggers, flea spray, everything in an attempt to get rid of these fleas
>they don't fucking die
>house has been infested with fleas for a year now
>called an exterminator and even he wasn't able to get rid of them for long, maybe a week, before they came back

TL;DR - contacted a malevolent nature spirit that infested my house with fleas
>>
>>17780431
Or a benevolent one that is pissed about urban spawl and people building houses on its turf.

It can be hard to tell, supernatural beings are very, very old, and also very fickle.

They march to the beat of thier own drum, and might decide to harass you for violating something that isnt even seen as wrong today.
>>
>>17780431
>be me, taking a nap as the ecosystem is pretty stable
>some asshole starts blasting shitty noise and wakes me up
>send fleas to his house
>get a good laugh out of it, he can't get rid of them
>all is right in my woodland
>>
>>17780774
I laughed so hard.

I love how people assume any supernatural being must either be pure evil and obsessed with attacking them, or pure good and pureley occupied with helping them.

Like its never occurred to them that maybe the VAST majority of the universe doesnt give even 1 millionth of a shit about them.
>>
>>17781056
I don't give 1 millionth of a shit about your dumbass opinion, tripfag
>>
>>17780403
>Out of all the posts in this thread, I can promise you mine is the most helpfull.

Not seeing it.

>>17780414
>The idea that demonic or angelic entities capable of altering the very nature of reality being forced to answer to you because your peasant ass scribbled some symbols on the floor, burned a couple candles, and mumbled some gobblety gook is ludicrous.

So is holding forth on a topic about which you know nothing, kiddo.
>>
>>17781460
>>
>>17781467

Glad to hear it. I'd personally rather you remain ignorant. Much less likely to get what you want out of life, that way.
>>
>>17774447
Maybe I'd you're satan..
>>
>>17781518
>>
>>17773765
What about naacals?
>>
>>17773300
Well you can't because they aren't real lol
>>
File: Dat.png (130 KB, 367x369) Image search: [Google]
Dat.png
130 KB, 367x369
>Buy "angel represented" jar
>Chant a holy chant
>Holy holy holy
>>
>>17773290
Best you call upon Lucifer. The most beautiful of all of the angels.
He can guide you with his light.
>>
what is dead my never die
>>
the difference between angels and the most unholy
Is that angels are already with us no need to summon.. You have one over you as we speak.
>>
>>17783911
stfu
>>
>>17783915
Angels. Superior over the fallen ones. It is true
>>
>>17783922
earth is hell newfag
>>
>>17783922
Or is it?
>>
It is anquity that they fell. They can no longer see the holiest of holy.
>>
>>17783927
Earth.. Think of your.. A waiting room like a office wait.
>>
>>17783945

But can I stick my dick inside the holiest of holes?
>>
>>17784139
>>>\b\
>>
YOU KNOW WHO I AM, UNCLEAN JESUS.
I AM A DEMON OF SATAN.
I AM ON EARTH TO TAKE AWAY THE SOULS AND SEND THEM TO HELL
SO WE CAN FUCK IN PEACE
AND EAT PIG
AND WEAR NORMAL FUCKING CLOTHES
AND SCRATCH OUR FUCKING BALLS
AND HAVE ANAL SEX
AWAY FROM YOUR ALLEGED PURITY

This is going to be so fucking hellish

You made a threat, carry on with it.
>>
>>17786309
?
>>
>>17773290

Angels are just based on pagan dieties so just summon the root entity. Trying to summon a fable based on something else will never work.

Besides St Michael would never appear in front of anyone other than a paratrooper to begin with.
>>
>>17786471
>Angels are just based on pagan dieties so just summon the root entity.

Not really.
Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.