[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /x/, I didn't know who to take this to really and I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: body-of-a-pig.png (341 KB, 650x432) Image search: [Google]
body-of-a-pig.png
341 KB, 650x432
Hey /x/, I didn't know who to take this to really and I don't usually browse this board, but I'm curious about something.

This happened some years ago, right when I was around 9 or 10 years old. Back then, one of my neighbors' trucks that was parked in an empty lot across the street would sound off its alarm every night, and usually keep us up for a little bit. One night, for no reason than "childlike curiosity", I decided to take a look outside to see what kept making this truck go off.

My eyesight is bad, but what I saw was a large, dark figure, about 7 or 8 feet tall, right next to this truck, looking at it. It then turned to me and I saw a pale face, but I don't remember seeing any details. It then screamed at me, loudly. It was loud and clear enough to feel like it was screaming right into my ears.
It then disappeared and that truck never went off again.

So, /x/, what I'm asking is, what did I possibly see that night?

Pic unrelated
>>
What country do you live in ?
>>
Slenderman was trying to steal that car and now you own him.
>>
I believe you OP I've had weird shit happen to me too. Not the same thing as you but still enough to believe creepy shit exists.
>>
>>17772941
America
The state of Iowa if you need more detail

>>17772964
I wouldn't say it's Slenderman
I could definitely say that what this thing was wearing was more akin to a cloak than a suit
>>
>>17773649
So that's what Voldemort's been up to.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.