[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just moved into my new apartment and I'm seeing faces
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3
File: human-zoo01.jpg (49 KB, 560x416) Image search: [Google]
human-zoo01.jpg
49 KB, 560x416
I just moved into my new apartment and I'm seeing faces when I close my eyes. I also have been hearing slight noises. I also saw a human shaped thing walking around but it was like a shadow person. What is this visitor? I also feel a stage prescence. Does anyone have any info?
>>
>>17772054
schizophrenia.

I'm so sorry.
>>
>>17772067
There must be a logical explanation. I was meditating before all this happened and I was having conversations with people it was some sort lucid dream. Is that where the shadow man came from?
>>
>>17772075
schizophrenia.
>>
>>17772080
They are shadow beings everything I just saw there are a lot of people who have very similar experiences
>>
>>17772104
This is how this works. Your life is limited now. Just don't end up homeless.
>>
>>17772075

It's schizophrenia. Consult a doctor.
>>
Seek a doctor, schizophrenia is no joke.
>>
Wtf, immediate diagnosis and nothing about whether OPs experience has any merit?
>>
>>17772186
It would seem the subject isn't to be discussed on the forum.
>>
Perhaps it has to do with the previous occupants thinking about life.
>>
>>17772054
You are suffering from mental illness. Please consult a doctor before you end up hurting someone.
>>
>>17772054
I'm no expert, but have you investigated the place's history? Like if it used to be a burial ground or a murder happened, or something similar? Any neighbors or past tenants that can maybe tell you something?
>>
>>17772243
No I just moved.I looked up shadow people it's pretty spooky. I literally had a being which I can only imagine run past me when we turned the comer. But yes for a spooky read Google shadow beingso. Also when did this scizephrenia meme start? I havemy been on /x/ in years
>>
>>17772220
Says the person in fear.
>>
>>17772330
I hear shadow people are no good. I can't tell you much else. A friend of mine had one in her house. It seems like when she moved, it didn't move with her. Same type of thing you're describing. Would see the shadow at the end of the hall. When she got close, it would be gone. Not much else.
>>
>>17772330
Also, try r/paranormal on Reddit. Good community there (at least when I frequented about a year ago or so.
>>
Its just spirits that has been living in ur apt. Just letting u know they are there with u. Thats all
>>
Op here. I'm not sure is there was a shadow man. I'm overcoming alcohol poisoning and because of that I haven't slept for 3 days or been able to hold food down. I'm also having auditory and slight visual hallucinations.
>>
Okay update. There is currently an orange cloud of thin fog or smoke. And whatever it is its touching me
>>
Well... time to get another apartment. Those things are no joke. Even if you try to "clean" the place , that is going to make them more angry. You better leave while you can.
>>
File: feels2.jpg (52 KB, 655x833) Image search: [Google]
feels2.jpg
52 KB, 655x833
>>17772054
Its just your conditioned consciousness going deeper merging with dreaming consciousness. Earlier I hear a huge rip like as if someone were unzipping reality; thats what it sounded like. I said WHAT THE FUCK!?
>>
File: Bhairava3.jpg (35 KB, 390x501) Image search: [Google]
Bhairava3.jpg
35 KB, 390x501
>>17772075
Never understood shadow men. Read some next level shit in Carlos Castaneda books that Ive done. One was if you notice something in a dream thats not suppose to be there its an inter dimensional entity fucking with you and you can ask to go with it and it will take you to its reality and they will try to convince you to stay but never do cause you'll never come back. Anyway came across a man who some how entered my dream so I asked to go with it so I did. Was transported to another reality. Some kind of Hell realm. It was in this massive cavern. Soon as I entered was in the air getting jumped. All of us were flying demons in this reality and it was such a blast! It was nonstop battle there. At the end of the dream I realized its just a matter of time before I rain supreme!
>>
lately, every time I close my eyes I see a bunch of horrific imagery. Not even stuff I've heard of elsewhere (that I remember) or seen or whatever, just weird shit.

Like a man with a face that folded in on itself into a neat little puddle and then stretched back out. A bee ripped in half where it's insides were made of paper and honey while it struggled to try and fly. A tentacled beast that crammed it's tentacles down the orifices of sailors and wore them as talking puppets.

People with shotgun blast wounds to the brain, spiderlike ladies bent backwards, shapes pushing at their stomachs. Mundane stuff, but too, too real when I close my eyes.

it's probably just from all the horror stories I've been reading lately, I'm also on oxy for pain.
>>
>>17772054
Biggest question; have you seen this shadow person staring straight at it, or is it only in your peripheral? If it's only in your peripheral, then sounds like text book symptoms of high EMF and/or low frequency sounds messing with your head. Look it up, among the effects are paranoia, unease, mild hallucinations (never underestimate the power of magnetic fields and low frequency sounds, they can literally resonate with your eyeball in a way you don't feel, but see), sometimes nausea and headaches.

If you are seeing them while looking directly at them, you either got a spook, or schizophrenia. Does you family have a history of schizophrenia, bi-polar disorder, and/or alzheimers?
>>
>I've lived in a cultural vacuum from birth until this very moment, what is a 'haunting'???

Asperge the entire place with holy water, burn frankincense and command the ghosts to leave in the name of God.
>>
I kinda fucked up and asked it to come inside of me. My friend is really into meditation and alternate universes. He said it can't hurt me. Last night I had the weirdest dreams. They were lucid. And there was just people standing over my bed. By it was my eyes. When I closed them they were there. This happened all night. And I've been on edge. Literally every noise I cock my head and get goosebumps. What do I do? I didn't think this stuff was real and everyone on /x/ just trolled. I'm literally so creeped out.
>>
By the way it ran out of my bathroom. Kind of hunched over. I saw it clear as day. I could have reached out and touched it. I was paralysed like a deer in head lights. Then it ran into the darker part of the house and left. It didn't open the door which was locked.
>>
Also my roommate told me its another being from amother dimension. He said he's seen them and an as
>>
Op here. So the people that came was a lucid dream. I woke up with my eyes closed. And saw 6 people. My room lookede exactly as it does with my eyes closed and I opened them it looked like the same minus the people. Thenot the same thing happened with 3 people. Clear as day with my eyes closed. Does anyone have tips on how to lucid dream again or astral projection? I met 4th dimension beings
>>
>>17772669
Ur losing it lol
>>
>>17773197
Nigga wut u crazy.
>>
>>17774305
No I am not crazy.
>>
I used to think people who posted this stuff were crazy. But I witnessed it.
>>
>>17772054
I'd believe OP if his english was comprehensible, but I can't even understand what the fuck he's saying half the time.
You sure your mind's not already gone?
>>
>>17774600
Seriously I had sleep deprivation and walked out to the bathroom. My third eye was active which allowed me to see the shadow man. Then I had two lucid dreams where people 6 the first time and 3 the second. Just stood and stared at me. The view of my room looked the same with my eyes open and closed. But when they were open I couldn't see them. When they were closed I could see them
>>
>>17773197
i used to have hundreds of shadow men walking down the hallway one at time past my room when i was in my old place.
>>
>>17773235

These are intrusive thoughts and your brain is Swiss cheese from the insanity and drugs. Get mental help, you idiot. It won't get better on its own.
>>
>>17774310
Maybe didn't explain well enough about asking an entity to go with it if they're in your dream or messing with your dream. What they are doing is testing your level of awareness.

Did other stuff Carlos Castenada said like find yourself there sleeping in bed is like level 3 or 4. Another one maybe 3 was to go to sleep in the dream cause when you wake up shit is gonna get real. First time I did that I went to sleep in the street.
>>
>>17773235
sleep deprivation, drugs, et cetera
if none of those obvious factors, most likely a mental disorder
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.