[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fire rituals
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Yo anyone know any good fire rituals
>>
Bask yourself in gasoline, put your hand over the fire and make sure its hot enough, then dance in a circle around the fire, and jump over it a few times. This will summon a fire demon. Good luck.
>>
>>17771686
Light a match. Throw in gas tank. Gene pool improves. Fucking magick.
>>
You want to summon Beelzebub or some shit?

The only fire rituals I know include marshmallows.
>>
Oh! if you're feeling really frisky, have a bonfire inside a nitroglycerin plant and be sure to do an Egyptian dance around the fire while you do it.
>>
This is the most funny shit I've seen on the /x/ board OP here
>>
>>17771709
Lol I know right
>>
There isn't really anything you can do with fire from what I know besides a Satanic ritual, but it doesn't include any big fire like you have going. All you need is a lit black candle and a Sigil of Baphoment. Basically what you do is you chant some words (that I can't remember) while staring into the eyes of Satan on the Sigil of Baphoment, and basically you don't do anything with the candle, its just there being lit and stuff.
>>
Try rubbing two sticks together and making fire.
It's a technique, look up ways to do it.

But basically, whenever you do it, you immediately think about sex, it's a rule.
But there's nothing sex about it at all.
>>
>>17771724
You forgot that he had to get two socks full of gunpowder, put them on and tickle the candle with his toes.
>>
>>17771727
top fucking kek
>>
Insert a lit torch into your anus.
>>
Take some wd-40, get a small lighter and light it. Then take the wd-40 and spray it in your direction. Be sure to stare at the flame the entire time.
>>
Use candle and warm up room a bit and at the same time you connect to be one with candle and flame, then you imagine how you spread light around the room you are in and every dark energy in room you push out with your light, with help of flame of candle, this way you clean room. If you like you can expend this by imagining how this light go all around earth from where you are. Candle act like a protector.

"You’re the one who carries that light! It’s automatically generated when you begin to vibrate higher and develop your divinity. Wherever you walk, your light will transmute any dark energy in your path. There’s no need for protection. Use the light that you have to completely saturate anything that’s inappropriate that you come into contact with. This is a reality and a promise. This is something we have told you many times before. Please understand that your light is not an invasive force but a neutralizing force. Again, the dark room is illuminated, and in the process there is sight. This is only invasive to the dark!"
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.