[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is a zombie apocalypse possible? Why hasn't a group like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (275 KB, 1920x676) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
275 KB, 1920x676
Is a zombie apocalypse possible?

Why hasn't a group like ISIS engineered a strain of rabies or mad cow disease for the purpose of bioterrorism?
>>
It's hard to work in a lab when your infrastructure gets blown to shit every day. Any type of virus like that will come from a lab in a 1st world country.
>>
>>17771588
So, what do you think are the chances of that ever happening?
>>
i think that's work for the gobberment or farmaceutic industries, i mean, they have the necessary means to cure every disease, but if they do that, they would stop selling their products
>>
>>17771581
>a group like ISIS

Because they are a bunch of goat fuckers with AK's and US handheld RPG's driving pickup trucks and raping women?

When an American with a gun can shut down most of LA for hours even after he shoots himself dead, you know these terrorist idiots aren't really trying very hard.
>>
>>17771581
Probs not. Take an anatomy/physiology class
>>
>scientists find new way to transform blood cells to nerve cells
>causes virus
>nerve zombies created
>nerve zombies need more blood to reproduce due to all the blood cells transforming
[ batlle of the blood zombies vs nerve zombies ]
>>
Because we can't make money if everyone is dead
>>
>>17771874
the way the nerve cells would want to eat the blood cells would create such a crazy outcome
>>
>>17771581
The popular image of rotting corpse zombies is physiologically impossible due to how muscle tissue works.

There is that fungus that hijacks ants' nervous systems though, so The Last Of Us probably came pretty close to what a real "zombie apocalypse" would be.

Not a viral infection, but a fungal one.

And besides, ISIS are religious fanatics and mercenaries trying to take down the western world, those smelly desert niggers don't have the intelligence or the means to bioengineer anything.
>>
>>17771581
Funny you mention that. Chatter suggests a drone attack with a virus altered from the flesh eating virus currently afflicting the middle east at the Euros 2016 along with a chemical attack on the subway. Anti drone tech has been entrenched around Paris already with positions spotted on rooftops manned by masked guards.
>>17771922
>And besides, ISIS are religious fanatics and mercenaries trying to take down the western world, those smelly desert niggers don't have the intelligence or the means to bioengineer anything.
Keep believing that because the media definitely wants you to, just like they want you to think they aren't true Muslims despite the fact they are doing what Muhammed commanded them to do, word for word. Google ISIS secret weapons lab, a leaked video shows them making weapons. They're very advanced, well funded,large in number and well supported with a presence in 19 countries. Lots of footage of remote control car bombs, thermal stealth for suicide bombs, drone tech, reverse engineered ground missiles to take down fighter and passenger jets, nuclear material stolen from university labs being developed into dirty bombs.

Many of them have a background in medicine,engineering,biology and chemistry as most are western educated. The average fighter comes from the middle east,south east Asia or Africa. The average educated comes from the west and are never seen on the frontlines.
>>
Who needs rabies when all the zombies are alive and well tearing each other apart over trump or Bernie?
>>
>>17772034
/thread
>>
>>17771581
If there were a strain of rabies that was more fast acting, you could have something similar to zombies if a person infected with it caught ebola as well

Rabies giving the majority of delirium, aggression, and lack of higher logical functions, with the ebola giving the necrosis and only adding to potential psychotic episodes from decaying the brain. Once both of them set in, the person would be a wild, rabid, partially decaying animal and able to spread both disease at once from biting others.

I doubt a zombie apocalypse would get too far, though. Too many people are aware of the concept of zombies. The moment some crazy person with their flesh rotting off starts going around acting crazy and trying to bite people, everyone and their mother would be grabbing a weapon to put them down. I doubt the casualties would make it to the double digits.
>>
>>17771960
I think the media (and to a lesser extent most governments) are trying to downplay the threat ISIS poses for numerous reasons.

The fact of the matter is that ISIS has been very successful so far, and is sitting on tens, if not hundreds, of millions of dollars. In comparison, the 9/11 attacks are estimated to have cost Al-Qaeda less than a million in total to pull off.

ISIS has money, they have the desire, and most importantly, they have the internet. Back in 2001, Al-Qaeda wasn't getting on the internet and posting videos from their caves. ISIS can upload high quality videos, e-magazines, and tons of other shit on Twitter and Facebook with impunity. They flaunt their wealth, exploits, and can recruit easily and securely. All it takes is a disgruntled employee to accept a fat paycheck in exchange for some nuclear material or access to restricted areas, and ISIS can cause some real damage. If you read or heard anything about the Brussels airport bombing, you know that ISIS agents were tracking and secretly recording a nuclear power plant in anticipation of possibly creating a dirty bomb or taking down the power grid.

With the ongoing refugee crisis in Europe, and the calls to take in more refugees in Canada and the US, there's no doubt ISIS is sending or attempting to send agents. Even if that doesn't work, they can recruit people online, as we saw in the San Bernardino incident.

I don't think ISIS is stupid though. A 9/11 scale attack, or a serious NBC attack would spell their doom very quickly. If anything like that happened, the US would no doubt go to war in Syria to remove Assad and ISIS by the end of that year. I think ISIS is biding their time. They expect Assad to be thrown out and they can lie in wait until the country really devolves into an even more chaotic state. At that point they can operate with more impunity as the West assumes "Mission Accomplished" like they did in Libya.
>>
OP here, when I said zombie, I didn't mean living dead with body parts rotting off. I meant like 28 days later.
>>
>>17771581
>Why hasn't a group like ISIS engineered a strain of rabies or mad cow disease for the purpose of bioterrorism?
They're working on it.

>Any type of virus like that will come from a lab in a 1st world country.
Wrong. Any laboratory that can create pesticides or vaccines can make bioweapons.

I wouldn't worry about terrorists trying to genetically engineer new bioweapons, the ones that already exist work perfectly.

But zombies? lol gtfo
>>
>>17772198
People panicking because a pandemic is bringing society to chaos is more dangerous than any zombie
>>
>>17771922
This, honestly. Zombies in the Hollywood sense would just end up rotting to a point they wouldn't even be ambulatory over the course of just a few days or weeks (if that). Muscles would lose density, strength, all that, plus the human body would just give out from the amount of exertion being put on it from just being in that state. It's easier to hijack the nervous system of a living creature than a rotting carcass since a virus needs a viable host to thrive in, in the first place.

Zombies are supposed to be uninhibited from the normal stresses and fatigues that the rest of us have to endure. With that gone, they place and enormous burden on the body even though it wouldn't seem that just ambling around aimlessly for days at a time with no sleep would be that big of a deal for a dead guy...

>those smelly desert niggers don't have the intelligence or the means to bioengineer anything.

Well certainly not the dipshits you see shooting guns and rallying around in pickup trucks in their propaganda videos. ISIS actually has a very complex infrastructure the media keeps downplaying. I don't think that is a very good idea on their part. These fuckers sit on a shitload of funding for the stuff they do, and have their fingers in everything. From Mohamed's camel to chemical weapons...
>>
>ISIS
>engineer

choose one
>>
Because actual terrorism is more practical. People plan for the zombie apocalypse for fun. When actual incidents like shootings or bombings happen they line up to do whatever it takes for the illusion of safety.
>>
>>17772506
>le goatherder meem
Go to any reputed university and tell me how little muslims you see. Islamists are many things, but uneducated isin't one of them.
>>
>>17771581
they are abunch of goatfuckingfarmers from the middle east. i doubt they have the equipment or knowledge.
>>
File: Zombie surprise.gif (2 MB, 320x224) Image search: [Google]
Zombie surprise.gif
2 MB, 320x224
>>17771581
Zombies? No. Rage creatures from 28 days later? A modified version of rabies.
>>
>>17771874
this needs a game
>>
>>17771581
>Why hasn't a group like ISIS engineered a strain of rabies or mad cow disease for the purpose of bioterrorism?

Because niggers can't into study.
>>
File: Zombie boat.jpg (482 KB, 1800x1800) Image search: [Google]
Zombie boat.jpg
482 KB, 1800x1800
>>
>>17771581
>bioterrorism
Because it's expensive as fuck and the sociopolitical equivalent of shooting yourself in the foot.
>>
Romero magic is no.

The last of us fungus and 28 days later rabies is a yes.
>>
>>17771581
Because ISIS mostly attracts religious zealots and criminals trying to find redemption from a life of meaningless violence through religious violence

They might have a lot of strategic minds but I doubt they have the tools to develop shit like that
>>
>>17771960
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Muslim_Nobel_laureates

Sandniggers can't into intelligence

Every weapon ISIS use was invented by someone else

The AK47 was invented by the Soviets for Christ sake
>>
>>17777410
AK47 - Soviets copied Nazi Stg44 for Christ sake
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 374x393) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 374x393
>>17772034
nice one anon but dont summon them
>>
>>17771581
Because they are degenerate subhuman sandniggers with the intelligence of a degenerate subhuman sandnigger
>>
Why can't a group who rejects modern sciences and wants to live under Stone Age laws bioengineer new diseases gee I dunno OP.
>>
>>17771581
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hojlP5Kns8
>>
Bio weapons are almost exclusively created by USA and Russia. If a bio attack occurs, it will be another false flag by the 1%, like nineElevs
>>
>>17777568
Kek
>>
>>17777480
The difference is the soviets at least engineered something from another design

All sandniggers do is steal weapons. They have no indigenous technology of their own

Fuck off Muslim lover
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCxJWNR0Tto
>>
ISIS is made up, almost exclusively, ofpeople with less than a highschool education that think most science is Western Propaganda or evil.

The only Middle Eastern countrys with motive, and the capability to engineer jack shit are the Saudis, and of course Israel. Possibly Pakistan if they were working with someone else. And that is being generous to all three in estimating their ability.
>>
>>17777803
>guy strangely walking gets hit by a car

Maybe he was drunk as fuck and just wanted to beat the shit out of the man that stayed to help him. That's stupid, but my friends aren't more intelligent when they're drunk/high.
>>
>>17777480
More like incorporated the best parts of the M1 Garand and the StG44.

It is still one of the most reliable guns out there, even in absolutely shitty conditions.

Kalashnikov was a brilliant weapons engineer, even if the design wasn't based completely on his own ideas.

Besides, what HASN'T been designed like that, improving on older designs?
>>
How to make your own zombie plague.

>Step 1. Either bleed yourself or pay someone for an ounce of blood.
>Step 2. Cut sponge into 1x1" 1cm thick squares
>Step 3. Paint moist sponges with blood allow them to setout side in separate ziplock baggies. From 8am to 8pm NO DIRECT SUNLIGHT
>Step 4. Have aprox. 12 malnutrition-ed Rats (visible tailbones and balding)
>Step 5. Squeeze contents of ziplock baggies into a shot glass
>Step 6. Inject 3 Rats, Feed 3 Rats, Inject 3 Rats + Radium (get radium from old clacks and watches), Feed 3 Rats+ Radium
>Step 7. Let Rats set for 2-3 Days.
>Step 8. Collect blood from dead or dying rats kill the rest of the litter.
>Step 9. Repeat Steps 2-3 with half of the collected blood.
>Step 10. Add equal parts human blood to the second half Repeat Steps 2-3.
>Step 11. Repeat Steps 4-10.
This is a process and it takes quite a bit of time.
You can check your progress by poking homeless people with a pen coated in the blood.
>>
>>17779427
Mods delete this

This is a DIY for making infectious diseases.
>>
>>17779427
Doing this.
I'll reference this post if something bad happens, so OP gets arrested.
>>
>>17779450
Brainless wussy detected.
>>
>>17779498
You say that, but what if someone gets hurt. They could end up making a disease in their basement trying this.
>>
>>17771593
low.
Why would anyone ever want to make that specific trouble when superflu would be much easier to make and more effective?
>>
>>17779505
It's safe man, just try it. You won't be disappointed.
>>
File: BathSaltsAttack.webm (2 MB, 224x400) Image search: [Google]
BathSaltsAttack.webm
2 MB, 224x400
The drugs this woman is on can be smoked with the same effect. It's not far-fetched that it could be perfected, then have a population center smoked out with it.

Here is a news article from the very small city near me. In just TWO DAYS there were over a dozen violent attacks from people on this type of drug.

>http://clarksvillenow.com/local/new-synthetic-drug-causing-health-problems-in-hopkinsville-area/

Keep in mind, this shit is engineered in laboratories in China.
>>
>>17779530
>trying to create a drug that can synthesize itself through biochemical processes once inhaled

good luck trying to create a drug like that
>>
Too many guns.
Apocalypse fails in two hours.
>>
I figure that if it would ever happen it would be in the form of a CWD type disease due to human overpopulation. This would definitely make them look like a "traditional" zombie, but wouldn't cause cannabalistic activity. So it would need to also have rabie-like symptoms to fully complete the zombie persona. As for ISIS, you would need MASSIVE amounts of founding to develop something remotely close to that, which I don't think they can actually achieve.
>>
>>17779427
Wouldn't it take longer for bacteria grow?
I just don't see this working like you think it would.
>>
>>17779530
Lmao at the dude that was eating his pringles he looked so damn causal
>>
>>17771960
Funny you adont believe what medatells youwhe you spout out exactly what the media tells you. It doesn't says thing about murdering anyone in Islam.
>>
>>17771581
Why would anyone with the resources and desire to engineer a plague bother going to the effort of trying to make the symptoms zombie-like? What does that accomplish that just directly killing people by disease doesn't?
>>
>>17780018
>inb4 'psychological warfare'

We should keep our eyes on NEETs. They're the only one with a motive to create zombies instead of just Spanish Flu 2: Spanish Flu Harder.
>>
>>17779530
CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM!
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.