[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone here believe in elves?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: hqdefault (15).jpg (26 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (15).jpg
26 KB, 480x360
Anyone here believe in elves?
>>
>>17771205

https://youtu.be/dmzzZvJM9TM
>>
>>17771205
https://youtu.be/vi9A4Uh8atg
>>
https://youtu.be/9ML2RcTaiYE

The spics seem to have a lot of gnome sightings. I always thought they were a european thing
>>
How come these elves//goblins/whatever only appear in Latin countries?
>>
>>17771232
They are in the Philippines and other Asian/Pacific island cultures as well.

Not to mention fairies, elves, and gnomes are huge in Nordic and European countries.

It's a global thing and I totally believe in them.
>>
>>17771231
1:38

Now that's spooky
>>
>>17771212
>grandma in the left corner
>puppet
>>
>>17771205
I have a story
My grandmother lives in a settlement in the middle of fucking nowhere, and in her childhood she lived in a town even further from civilization
on day she was with here father and here sister in the forest, and she says she saw some really short, bald man in some kind of cave, she asked her father and he said they were gnomes, and that they stole children and liked to roam near the riverbanks
>>
>>17771415
Please more. I want to hear the story.
>>
>>17771420
well.... that was actually all the story
>>
>>17771427
i have another one but i think it's bullsheit
>>
>>17771241
Menehune in Hawaii. That's what they're called here.
>>
>>17771420
Once my mom took me and my sister to nebraska and one of her friends lived out in the middle of no where in a semi big trailer house.. Somewhere around dawn we were on our way back to the trailer and we stopped at a little bridge and we were just throwing things in the river.. I dont remember who asked my mom but one of us said look at the little elves and my mom was just like umm where? Probaby knew what was up so we pointed and I guess she couldnt see them but we did and for sure my sister said they were calling us to go over there and my mom probably knew what was happening so my mom grabbed us both and said we gotta go and we took off speed walking.. We were trying to ask what was wrong but she was just ignoring us and kinda had a worried face but kinda mad? Idk but later they had friends over at the trailer and we had a bonfire and my mom told her friends and they said something about little blue men? They said that they take children and they never see them again.. That they are always around rivers and stuff Or something and I remember her friend stopped talking about them cause if you do at night they will visit you.. She joking laughed it off and we kept hearing noises outside so we all went inside.. Pretty scary now that I think about it because I read somewhere that they actually do hang out around rivers and abduct children..
>>
>>17771231
>>
File: 9a3323fb863dcc0ca0d0d9986de7dcce.jpg (315 KB, 1000x1314) Image search: [Google]
9a3323fb863dcc0ca0d0d9986de7dcce.jpg
315 KB, 1000x1314
I wish they were real.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.