[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dear se/x/y folks, Since dogs can walk on their respective hind
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (609 KB, 497x682) Image search: [Google]
image.png
609 KB, 497x682
Dear se/x/y folks,
Since dogs can walk on their respective hind legs, would wolves walking in their respective hind legs be the beginning of werewolf myths?
>>
>>
>>17770564
so if monkeys could walk on their hind legs would that be the beginning of bigfoot myths?
>>
>>17770569
Don't tell me you wouldn't freak out seeing this thing standing up in the middle of night and staring at you.
>>
>>17770578
no, they would be called humans.
>>
>>17770579
no, they look like big funny meerkats
>>
>>17770584
When you're in a forest in the middle of the night?
And you're a superstitious pagan European?
>>
>>17770586
it's still a funny dog standing like human
>>
>>17770596
So a werewolf.
>>
>>17770564
Zombies, werewolves and vampires are explained by the symptoms and transmission of rabies.
>>
>>17770584
My father used to hunt and track wolves back in the day when their population numbers were getting too high in a certain area of the US. He said that seeing one do that at night near you is god damn scary, especially when they can walk a short distance like that. Most people forget that a wolf isn't just the size of an average German Shepard, they're about two, three times that size. Oh and can rip you to shreds with little effort.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.