[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm getting in to Magick, any spells I should try to cast
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 280x280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 280x280
I'm getting in to Magick, any spells I should try to cast for you/myself? They must be simple.
>>
OP what you should try is to start a thread with some other picture, that's like the tenth time you've used that one. Is it an album you're promoting?
>>
>>17770325
Drawing a knife across your throat.
>>
File: OPs epiphany.gif (1024 KB, 218x228) Image search: [Google]
OPs epiphany.gif
1024 KB, 218x228
>>17770325
If you think magick is anything but the placebo effect, then you're simple.
>>
>>17770332
I've only used this photo twice. You bring a 'problem' but no solutions.
>>
>>17770335
>misusing the word placebo and implying it's not entirely an artifact of regression towards mean while calling others simple
Absolutely precious.
>>
>>17770407
Think about it. You do a spell to attract something to you. Because you did the spell, you are more confident that you're going to get that thing. You try harder and think positively. You achieve the thing and think, "omg magick is real."

It's the placebo effect.
>>
Kedavra
>>
>>17770445
That's only a theory
>>
>>17770445
OK, why not something specific you cannot influence? Like an ATM giving you more money than your usual withdrawal?
>>
>>17770532
What makes more sense to you? Magic or placebo?
>>
>>17770537
Coincidence, obviously.
>>
>>17770540
Neither, they're equally plausible, humans have believed in magic and shit for thousands of years, stop pretending to be enlightened.
>>
File: jadenstop.jpg (411 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
jadenstop.jpg
411 KB, 2560x1440
>>17770554
You don't seem to understand what plausible means.
>>
Try casting a rope around your neck you faggot.
>>
>>17770325
Easiest spell to learn is the "Kill self" incantation. It takes absolutely zero practice and you almost can't get it wrong.

Just step off a cliff and say anything you like. You just have to believe it will work.
>>
>>17770325
everybody eants money but that gets old quick
when you're bored i would suggest opting to world peace or healing or protection that's what I do
>>
Nutrustius le Divimemeius is a good starter spell. What wand model are you using?
>>
>>17770325
Try channeling wind through your anus anon. I hear they call them "farts" in the muggle world, but everyone knows they're actually called pomfs.
>>
>>17770537
Or cursing a farmers land only to have him drive across a field and have his truck catch it on fire.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.