[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We have heard that when the rapture come, the virtuous would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
We have heard that when the rapture come, the virtuous would be swept and brought up to the heavens in a form of perfection. What if talent is also a form of virtue? Bringing joy to people's lifes? And what if the rapture isn't a sudden event, but a somewhat slow process? What if the surge of deaths among talented and famous people who have genuinely inspired and brought joy to people's lifes is the beginning of the rapture and we're the wretched sinners left to see the end of the world and judgement come with fire and brimstone?
>>
>>17770172
What if OP is a faggot?
>>
What if your mom didn't drop you on your head as a baby?
>>
>>17770172
What if Revelations is just the drug-fueled ramblings of some crazy person? Have you fucking read that book? It legit sounds like a schizo journal.
>>
>>17770172
Talent is mother affection multiplied by father discipline carried over by the lack of war wounds.

I don't see it being anymore virtuous than comfortable clothes or self esteem, or any other creature comfort.
>>
File: fuck_off.jpg (34 KB, 455x474) Image search: [Google]
fuck_off.jpg
34 KB, 455x474
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.