[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help me /x/ I keep dreaming of the future, by it really sucks.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1460608444781.png (2 MB, 933x1352) Image search: [Google]
1460608444781.png
2 MB, 933x1352
Help me /x/

I keep dreaming of the future, by it really sucks.

Example
>a few days ago dream that I was studying
>on my computer
>bird about to fall asleep

Today the exact thing in my dream I experienced. And this is the weakest shit tier power ever. I can't control it, can't change the future and only realize it after it happens. Writing down my dreams helps with the later part, but I can't stand it anymore. Why? Because it shows that everything we do is part of a plan and you can't change anything.

This has been going on now for at least 12 years now. Started when I was like 19.

Worst one was a dream where I was debating to go right or left and decided right.

A week or so later I experience the same thing in real life. But turning right got me into a fender bender and cost me $1500.

Any advice?
>>
>>17768803
>by it really sucks.
but it really sucks
>>
The grammatical literacy of this individual is too damn high!
>>
>>17768824
Will proper sentence structure get me the advice I seek?
>>
>>17768803
No idea what OP is saying, but I have also been interested in precognitive dreaming. This will happen to me from time to time and I can easily write it off as doing something repetitive enough that it just seems precognitive.

However, one time I was young I had a very specific dream where I was playing catch with my dad (who never played catch with me) at home. In the dream I got hit in the face with the ball and it hurt. Within a few days the exact thing happened to include the conversation, where we were standing, etc. Most of the deja vu or precog dreams have been easily explained away, but not that one.
>>
>>17768850
>No idea what OP is saying

I dream of the future. But, I'm only getting little snipets that don't provide me with enough information to change anything. So it is really frustrating that it appears my life and everyone else is set and there is nothing we can do about it.

Does that clear it up?
>>
>>17768858
Also I just figured out why it happens. Well I have a theory anyway.

The human brain must be using some sort of quantum effects in its processing.

So I dream of something that happens a lot, like my studying or driving home from work. The quantum thought is so similar that it aligns almost perfectly with the same pattern in my brain in the future.

But the alignment can't hold and hence I get my thoughts and feelings from the future, but only for a moment.

Thanks guys. This really helped! Even though I figured it out.
>>
>>17768880
The brain being a quantum computer makes sense. If it can be in two places at once maybe it can be in two places in time at once
>>
>>17768887
>If it can be in two places at once maybe it can be in two places in time at once
Well it is logical with what we somewhat know about quantum mechanics. However it opens some questions. If past me and future me are sharing the same thought then that would explain the weird feelings. How does this even work though? Maybe it creates latency while two brains access the same info.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.