[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So this happened a few days ago >Night shift security >Sitting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
So this happened a few days ago

>Night shift security
>Sitting in patrol car
>Suddenly it's daylight
>Massive fucking fireball in the sky, looked like a giant tank of gasoline just exploded mid air
>No noise whatsoever, just blinding light
>Screaming FFFFUUUUUCCKKKK because I thought we got nuked
>See a burning rock and realize it's just a meteor
>News says it was an asteroid (the one that recently struck over AZ)
>Sun rises, it left a message in the sky
>The colors were amazing in person

What does this mean? Also, though it was terrifying, this was probably the most magnificent thing I'll see in my life. I'm thinking about going to the forest where it struck and trying to find some pieces.
>>
>>17768554
I'm pretty sure the asteroid was telling you YOLO
>>
File: vapor_trail.jpg (78 KB, 800x424) Image search: [Google]
vapor_trail.jpg
78 KB, 800x424
Your story makes no sense.

Your picture is of a rocket trail, they're so high up they catch sunlight from over horizon and glow weird. And the winds up there are odd and blow the trails into weird patterns. They're fairly common near major AF bases.
>>
Congrats your a pod person. Seriously you just described a cheesy black and white 'night of the etc.' sci fi movie's opening scene.
>>
>>17768567
the smoke trail literally says YOLO b
>>
>>17768581
Could have been a bomb that got shot down by missile defense?

It does make sense though, it broke up in the atmosphere and shot out in random directions. It was beautiful... and terrifying. This is documented btw it's been all over the news. I'm one of the few people who happened to be up around 4am and looking in that direction.
>>
>>17768554
This happened to me a week and a half ago
while walking outside looking at the stars at around the same time as you Op 3 or 4 am.
My brother and I see a huge asteroid coming down quick and burning a bright green color.
Was a beautiful display as well but does give me cause for concern seeing all these posts
recently about the same thing. I wonder why we are getting pelted with all this debris?
>>
>>17768554
Was this on 2nd June? If yes, then there are lots of reports like this, but the strange thing is that they are all over the place even though only one asteroid was reported.
Good place to look is: http://www.amsmeteors.org/
With about 340 reports on that specific time/day.
>>
>>17768641
>Could have been a bomb
Oh yeah a country decided to shoot 1 bomb and after it got shot down they called it quits without any retaliation.
>>
File: sweatinpepe.jpg (61 KB, 540x511) Image search: [Google]
sweatinpepe.jpg
61 KB, 540x511
>>17768554
>smoke says "your fucked"
>>
>>17768554
Better you get asteroids or missles shooting up in the sky scaring the shit out of you.

I get cracked out homeless people hiding inside the buildings I patrol. luckily they moved me into the city so i don't have to deal with that bullshit anymore.

One looked like a legit alien one time
>ayy lmao
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.