[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can "read minds".
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8
File: maxresdefault.jpg (81 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
81 KB, 1280x720
But i know what people think when i look at them.
I look at them and I instantly know how they work. What they are thinking and xactly what to say to make them do this or that.
I know what they really want to do, what their ambition is. Just by looking at them.
I understand their inner workings.

Is this just a normal thing? Its feels natural and i dont have to do any effort for it.I just,see, it.,them,their essence and workiings.

Can i enhance this?
Any stories or information?
>>
>>17768410
can you do a reading on me based on my name?
>>
File: yuhsure.gif (338 KB, 250x147) Image search: [Google]
yuhsure.gif
338 KB, 250x147
>>17768410
Sure you can.
>>
read your boss, get promotion, read their boss, get another promotion.

I can tell when someone is like me and when they're not like me, but I'm not sure what all that entails.
When is the earliest you can remember that you were able to read people?
>>
>>17768416
No I'm talking about real people in their flesh

But i'd say you think tin foil hatters are funny at the same time somewhere believing some things. And investigating and thinking about it. but not giving enough shits.
Youre actually very smart.
Should see you in the fleshy's
hahaha nicknames are worthless hehe
>>
>>17768472
Will try if i have a boss.
I read em since first social constructs say kindergarten came it evolved through the years.

I just read them yes. Look right through them.
>>
lets make it scientific
go to 10 total strangers you never saw or talked before, say them you want to try something and they should think about what did after their breakfast
if youre right >5/10 then visit the next big university of medicin near you and go to a neurologist, tell them, they shall research your brain and make it public
>>
>>17768410
What else do the voices say anon?
>>
>>17768410
Take the Randi challenge and make bank, then.
>inb4 excuses
>>
>>17769833
I'd buy him a return plane ticket and a suite at my local Sheraton or something for a week if he is willing to go to me and demonstrate
>>
>>17768410
seek medical help for your delusions
>>
>>17768410
ok, so what is the most common ambition?
>>
>>17768410
What's the point of reading people's mind when most of the time they have negative judgemental thoughts towards strangers .
>>
Less weed is what you need.
>>
inb4 OP mysteriously dissappears for displaying supernatural powers.
>>
File: IMG_0649.jpg (505 KB, 1468x1468) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0649.jpg
505 KB, 1468x1468
>>17769674
>>17769833
>>17770037
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtLkzg8bFgA

OP, I trained myself to do the opposite, be a broadcaster psychic, because, well early on in my situation I had "broken open" my mind with a shroom trip, and it stayed open, and I figured I could go one of two ways since it seemed uncontrollable at the time: read other people's minds, or develop it to broadcast. I chose the latter because I felt the other was wrong, and infringement on privacy, and still don't like taking that road of training. I'm not knocking what you do, I just kinda wanna ask what it feels like to read other people's minds? And do you have any questions for a broadcaster type like myself?
>>
>>17770749
This is another reason I decided not to train to read minds: people tend to complain a lot. I literally remember thinking to myself "I;m pretty sure Mel Gibson gets in alot of shit halfway through "What Women Want.".
>>
>>17771189
can you help me? i think i may have unintentionally developed broadcaster type skill.
when a thought appears in my head the person in front of me will say it within 5 seconds so i cant tell if thats me reading their mind or me broadcasting that thought to them
>>
Go to bed tony
>>
File: 1464458759490.png (2 MB, 1302x1182) Image search: [Google]
1464458759490.png
2 MB, 1302x1182
Gobberment get out of my head!
>>
Alright OP we could have a little experiment. Is it possible for this power to work over say skype. You could livestream it and have one of the anons skype you and see if it works.
>>
>>17768410
This is supposedly a narcissistic trait. For some reason they are extremely adept at reading body language/facial expressions.

Have you been diagnosed with narcissism?
>>
>>17768492
>tin foil hatters
>believes he can read minds
>>
>>17772143
Yeah come to think of it OP didn't directly say if it works on videos or live streams, but he did say "in the flesh" so I doubt it.
>>
>>17768410
I have this too, the second I see a person, I know all their insecurities and inner pain. It's not a gift it's a curse, makes it hard to connect with people
>>
File: joker.jpg (101 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
joker.jpg
101 KB, 768x1024
>>17772147
Narcissists and Psychopaths tend to be quite adept at body language and personality analysis.
>>
>>17772240
>mfw straight
>mfw like transgirl pee
>>
Read my bros mind. Gotta know if he down for a brojob no homo
>>
>>17768410
of you of, "reading minds" of you of living of flexing of muscles of obviousness of you of living of flexing of muscles of since of brain and reflex of since of reflex and sense of human...and of you of communication of an other human of since of human of living of thinkness/thoughts/mind/psyche.
best advice of I am of living of...be of flexing of muscles of so of living of flexing of muscles of other than of caused of machines. Millions of Americans need/necessarily/must live of stimulated of machine ta be of living of flexing of muscles so of living of eating/drink/shelter/familying.
>>
>>17771355
At this point in the game you can really go either way, develop your skills as you see fit, this is simply the awakening of the human race in a post-2012 world. Be well!
>>
>>17776304
Actually most people are. Psychopaths just have an inflated sense of their own ability.
>>
>>17768410
So where are you wanna meet up and test your shit on me.
>>
>>17776435
wat
>>
>>17771189
yeah i can do both, but i have trained myself to turn it on and off. also broadcasting has a darkside... i can change the atmosphere in any given area. like if i want fuckers to go away i just project LEAVE as heavy as i can. great success rate
>>
>>17779032
how did you train yourself?
>>
>>17779096
>>17779032
I'm a psychopath and most of the time I cant help but project leave. I cant turn it off and i understand what you are talking about. I am an average person, nothing weird about me but as soon as i walk into any group situation i can almost taste others nervousness in the air
>>
>>17779111
I literally want to say out loud to people chill out sometimes, its like they prepare to run or fight
>>
>>17768410
I'm intrigued. Wanna bet?
If you do, my skype is Mel_Rus3k
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (38 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
38 KB, 1280x720
>>17768410
>>
>>17768410
as for me i can create new personalitys in myself copying others personalitys reacting as they would so long as they arn't so significantly diffrent from me that it would alter brain function to an compleatly diffrent state from just one person as that requires atleast 14 or so pepole
to walk me down a bit of a path jumping from personality to personality while still having my main one kindof lurk in the shadows silently observing everything.
>>
>>17768410
dude believe me when I say this, but I used to be like you, I used to think that I could read people, but please listen to wht i'm going to say.
all my life i've been thinking that way, I always thought that I could instantly know what others are their personality, what they want, etc.
but like about a month ago, I woke up with an illumination, been thinking zll my life how come others couldn't see what i see when I talk to people, but I finally understood what t was.

that power will not make you move on in your life, it will ruin it, you will always think that you know everything, and that people dont deserve the effort and blabla, you will slowly get yourself out of society. in fact its not really a power, and its not beneficial at all.

what you are actually doing, is pojecting yourself into others, you project your intentions on others, an by doing so, you think you understand others, when in fact you are simply looking at yourself. and this is narcissim, you are not really understand others, but you are simply seeiing yourself.
and this is what I discovered, sometimes you will judge people before even they have done anything, all based on YOURSELF. let me clear this for you, you will NEVER, EVER know what others are, and if you think you do, you need to fucking go to a psychiatrist, because you think that everybody is like you, people are not what YOU THINK they are, people are unique, and everybody has his own story. and by assuming someone is like this or like that, you are simply in fact judging yourself. you have a big ego man, and you need to stop or your social life will be ruined
>>
>>17779516
all the great people in this world, went thought this egocentrism, and understood the individuality of people.
if you want to become really great, and have great influence, you first need to make abstractiong of this feeling of superiority, and understand that people have a brain that s different than yours. and that YOU WILL never understand others, because you ddon't live in their head.

just close your eyes and think for a second, what you are judging is actually your own intentions. everybody is different. and by judging others you are assuming you know more than everybody. when in fact you now nothing bout them.
>>
File: image_5.jpg (12 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
image_5.jpg
12 KB, 184x184
>>17768512
>will try if i have a boss
>social constructs

it's called being a fucking sperg, you mongoloid crystal child
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.