[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I often see people talking about charging items with intent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 1464889160311.jpg (45 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
1464889160311.jpg
45 KB, 604x453
So I often see people talking about charging items with intent and passion or whatever to mystically help them reach a certain goal. Could someone explain this concept to me?
>>
>>17768331
That's all there is to it. It's supposed to work as focus for your desires in a law of attraction kind of way, reminding your subconscious what you want. It's just the placebo effect.
>>
>>17768341
So how do I do it?
>>
>>17768349
...it doesn't work, OP. It's the placebo effect... you believe you have supernatural help, so you try harder and stay positive. Jesus fucking christ.
>>
>>17768349
All you have to do is stay focused on your goals in your day-to-day life. Be mindful of your thoughts.
>>
>>17768368
...So?
How do I do it?
>>
File: facepalm.png (35 KB, 240x144) Image search: [Google]
facepalm.png
35 KB, 240x144
>>17768380
Okay, if you're really too retarded to just reach your goals without tricking yourself, here's the process.

1. Pick object you can carry/wear with you. Alternatively, draw a symbol you can easily imagine.
2. Meditate on that image/item until you always associate it with the outcome/desire you want. This can take a long time.
3. Carry or imagine the item/symbol as often as possible.
4. Get what you want.

>Note: your goal must be achievable and realistic.
>>
>>17768349
>It's just the placebo effect.
Easiest way is to start wearing/carrying something new.
Focus on it, focus on why you're wearing it or carrying it.
go about your business, then when you sense it on your person you'll probably be reminded of why you're wearing/carrying it.

Though, supposedly charged energies can fuck with tarot readings if there's leftover energy in the cards from the last reading..
It's probably mentioned with other mysticism-like shit.
>>
File: 1464820428941.gif (70 KB, 192x224) Image search: [Google]
1464820428941.gif
70 KB, 192x224
>>17768402
>>17768401
>>17768378
Thanks.
I also remember hearing something about vibrating onto an object to better charge it.
What's that all about?
>>
>>17768331
>charging crystals

fucking hippies
>>
>>17768446
Just more bullshit.
>>
>>17768456
Even if it just bullshit, I want to know more about it.
This is /x/, a board designated for discussion of occult/spiritual things.
>>
>>17768463
No, it's for spooky stories. Check the rules. We just attract the crazies.
>>
>>17768331
J/O crystal guy, go back to craigslist
>>
>>17768331
It is bullshit and unnecessary
>>
>>17768465
>boohoo my secret clubhouse is being used by people discussing paranormal topics that I dont like and I am physically incapable of not reading them, please fuck my mouth.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.