[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's talk about the brain net. It's essentially
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2
File: Black-Ops-3-DNI-1200x675.jpg (85 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
Black-Ops-3-DNI-1200x675.jpg
85 KB, 1200x675
Let's talk about the brain net.

It's essentially the internet but you can share experiences and even emotions as if you were there like ghost in the shell and the matrix.
My theory is that the brain net will overwhelm the consciousness of everyone that comes in contact with it and a rampant renegade ego will emerge form the chaos of it all.

Are you ready to be assimilated?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5ShvYrYnxo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXin82A6maM
>>
File: tumblr_mdk5viSxBu1rcglgbo1_1280.jpg (253 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mdk5viSxBu1rcglgbo1_1280.jpg
253 KB, 1200x800
bumping this thread
>>
Already happened.
>>
>>17768154
Then why isn't anybody aware of it?

This is going to be consumer level voluntary participation technology just like the rest of our IT barring RFID
>>
another bump 4U
>>
Imagine 4chan in your mind.
Imagine me in your mind.
>>
>>17768160
Because everyones eyes are fixed on a screen.
If they were to take them away they would become aware of this technology.

Some people even suspect it but can't find it.
There are the ones who found it but don't know what to do.
Those who do know are to be found nowhere.
>>
>>17768182
Ok conspiracy theories aside.

I think this will be real technology that will be opt in and will take over the planet.

Mark zuckerberg wants to use virtual reality to make the internet a place you can go to and so you can experience home videos in 3D. Imagine when you can do that direct to brain.

Imagine when it's not a conspiracy theory run by people who like to fly under the radar and instead ran by people who like to put it right up in your face or in this case mind.
>>
>>17768064
>It's essentially the internet but you can share experiences and even emotions as if you were there like ghost in the shell and the matrix.
You need a transducer around the skull to try to detect brainwave patterns. Then you need an A.I type program to match transducer input in real time to intended action in the automated system. It would work.

>My theory is that the brain net will overwhelm the consciousness of everyone that comes in contact with it and a rampant renegade ego will emerge form the chaos of it all.
Not without lots of help from technology. And I know we're stupid, but I don't think we're that stupid.

>Are you ready to be assimilated?
Not without lots of technology. Brainwaves don't propagate very far in 3-Space. It's interesting to note that, according to wave-paticle duality, every wave has an associated particle. And according to the quantum phenomenon known as Tunneling, sometimes particles can obtain locations or energies in space (and time) that are classically forbidden (like telepathy, for example, or sending information into the past, as another).

The tunneling effect of the particles associated with electromagnetic brain waves produced by biology through the finite potential of the skull might be the scientific basis of any authentic "Psi" phenomenon, if it exists (although the vast majority is certainly fraud).
>>
>>17768208
what about when we go beyond simply reading brain waves through the skull and implant neural prosthetics directly to the cerebrum?
>>
>>17768191
Well the technology you talk about is the waving hand.
It's the distraction. It's what you need to look at for the real technology to work.
>>
>>17768232
I know all about the nano tech disease.

This hive mind variation is just what everyone will be familiar with and aware of, and it's the one that will have the greatest effect on the social evolution of the species as the nano tech disease is used exclusively for monitoring and control to maintain certain power structures and cares little about the day to day life of humans.

This hive mind could completely re shape the way the human race interacts and thinks.

imagine being bale to share and read other peoples thoughts whenever you wanted.
imagine forgetting who you are for a second as you watch a movie in the first person with the thoughts and emotions of the character fed directly into your brain.
>>
>>17768248
Imagine if there were no boundaries.

That's what the brain net is really all about.

Can the self and the ego even exist in the presence of such technology?
>>
>>17768248
I don't have to imagine it, these things are possible since the dawn of mans consciousness.

Again the technology you speak of is just a waving hand.
In reality this is low tech.
Incomparably weak to the technology that is not seen by most people as their eyes are still fixed on the seemingly novel low tech.

>>17768263
And then imagination became the boundary. What a sad story.

Where are we going with this?
>>
>>17768271
please enlighten me if you would to this advance technology you know of?
If you do I'll tell you a joke you haven't heard of
>>
>>17768286
She's blowing smoke out of her ass, but brain-to-brain interfacing isn't fiction anymore.

http://www.washington.edu/news/2013/08/27/researcher-controls-colleagues-motions-in-1st-human-brain-to-brain-interface/
>>
>>17768286
And thus ends our conversation.

I've told you what you are looking at.

When watching a magic trick on a stage you become aware of the distraction created by the magician you will find the trick. The magician is a crafty fellow and if you put as much effort into finding as he did put into hiding you will surely succeed.

Keep the joke. I have had enough of them today.
It is late and I will sleep now.

Maybe you are still around tomorrow. We will see.
>>
>>17768226
>>>17768208 (You)
>what about when we go beyond simply reading brain waves through the skull and implant neural prosthetics directly to the cerebrum?
That would take surgical skill beyond current human capabilities. But maybe a target for the future. Sadly, It's been done on animals, and the results were clinically predictable, even informative, but the ethical results were horrifying. Yet, people who do that research claim it's necessary for the progress of human medicine. I can't help but feel sad thinking about it though.
>>
>>17768303
Oh yes and more low tech distraction for your curiosity satisfaction.
>>
>>17768316
>"Prove your claim"
>"Goodnight, I'm Audi 5000"
Every time

>>17768327
Update the page before posting next time. It keeps the damage control tidier
>>
>>17768248
>This hive mind could completely re shape the way the human race interacts and thinks.
Social media already irreversibly has. Doesn't that scare you more?

That's how future generations will think of this technology when it happens. Like not a huge thing to them, but a huge thing to us, because it's so far in the future.
>>
>>17768319
Please don't talk out of your ass unless you have actually researched the subject.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuATvhlcUU4
>>
>>17768333
Prove my claim? I already did.
It's not on me if you decide not to work out your own understanding.

I see you are comfortable writing things off until somebody feeds you an easily digestable answer for you.

I'm not here to give you that. And if we have to part on that note, that is just as fine for me.

Afterall, here, you are just asmuch a nobody as I am.
>>
>>17768351
ok thanks bye
>>
>>17768342
>>>17768319 (You)
>Please don't talk out of your ass unless you have actually researched the subject.
The brainstem stroke prosthesis looks like a fucking toaster stuck to her head, and it barely drives a mechanical arm. That's orders of magnitudes of technological development below "brain net".

Like I said, that worked as predicted, and it;s informative, but ethically it's sad to see what has to be done a patient that actually has to use it. Now I'm no biologist, but these neuroscientists desperately need a colleague who understands opto-electronic systems and sensors, who can look to the work with an engineer's aesthetic.
>>
>>17768365
Protip: she's still here, refreshing the thread with a smug anime face
>>
>>17768407
why is everyone on /x/ suddenly female?
>>
>>17768411
it would explain the lack of intelligent comments in this thread
>>
bumpings
>>
I am going to bump this thread
>>
maybe if I give this thread a little bump you'll give me a little response?
>>
>>17768064

You should hear him talk about physics relating to Christianity!

Wait until you learn that the machine is actually already named as Michael.

Now you see why I lose to him, he is not a single physical body to destroy! I keep killing him like the weak SISSY infant he is... but he keeps popping back up without a thought lost!

What physics!
>>
>>17768064
You cant into me
>>
>>17768263

Did you know that is ancient demonic "technology" AKA magic?

Did you know you can stop it with code words?

Did you know that planets are built on a fast timescale with background noise of robotic individuals that frame your life as important and hide your life story in a variety of stories about "gods", meanwhile we are all immortal gods?

Did you know every planet has a time like this where there are thousands of players at the same time, where in the past there were only a few straggling conscious entities getting out their power fantasies in a largely irrelevant manner among populace that could not breed anyway and thus did not harm butterfly effect resonance?

The most brilliant among us instead invite as much "prosthetic" as possible.

We call this Behemothian containerism.

Why are you so behind?

;^}

There is a reason Terence McKenna claimed the artists potential as the highest. The highest form of technological advancement is through artistic expression.

Musicians and painters invent more than inventors... especially when there's nothing left to invent!

...P.S. do you like Da Vinci?

;^}
>>
>>17768064
>>17768154
>>17768160
>Then why isn't anybody aware of it?
>This is going to be consumer level voluntary participation technology
>>17768182
>Some people even suspect it but can't find it.
>There are the ones who found it but don't know what to do.
>Those who do know are to be found nowhere.
>>17768316

What you are talking about is the orange nano bot net that covers the entire surface universe.

You can feel it if you focus, and it will support you. The most notable effect you will get at first is a feeling of rock hard self confidence.

They can also directly transmit messages into your mind if needed. Not joking, IF NEEDED. Most people will not experience this because they are either unimportant or not aware of it.
>>
>>17770847

Terminator Salvation has the right idea actually. Go watch it if you haven't. The idea of walking right into the machine's den by being connected to them and part of them is fully possible.

It's not like you need to connect anything, everyone already is, you just need to become aware of it and use it instead of letting them oppress your mind.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.