[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Higher knowledge
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1461188783399.jpg (188 KB, 1200x732) Image search: [Google]
1461188783399.jpg
188 KB, 1200x732
Hi /x/

I want to begin pursuing higher knowledge, pretty much in any form. Religious, Esoteric, or Philosophical knowledge that is relatively rare or hard to obtain. I want to know things that are simply out therenow just for the sake of knowing. The problem is that I have fucking no idea where to start. How would one go about seeking exotic knowledge?
>>
File: mphallisis.jpg (698 KB, 1112x1424) Image search: [Google]
mphallisis.jpg
698 KB, 1112x1424
>>17767895
Because there are three classes of intellects: one which comprehends by itself; another which comprehends when shown by others; and a third which neither comprehends by itself nor by the showing of others; the first is the most excellent, the second is good, the third is useless.
>>
Read this.

http://prabhupadabooks.com/krop
>>
>>17767917
Well damn
>>
>>17767895
>know the answers to questions they don't have the words to ask
that was from sum trrailor i thought it was kewl
>>
>>17767895
Get a Red-Letter Edition of the New Testament and just read the words in red, the words of Jesus.

Apply what He said.

Then go back and read the rest of the New Testament.

Apply what it says.

Your life will change dramatically I assure you.
>>
>>17767895
Realize that reality has exactly two phases. If you can see through the bullshit from that alone, then you have knowledge. If that's not enough to show you truth, then you don't have real knowledge yet.
>>
File: Trivium.png (79 KB, 651x540) Image search: [Google]
Trivium.png
79 KB, 651x540
Research The Trivium Method
>>
>>17767895
don't take this personally
but I personally find the words "exotic knowledge" gay as fuck
>>
>>17769665
Ignore the Christcuck, OP.

Want to get smarter? Read books about subjects that interest you, ANY books but the fucking bible. It will just make you stupid, and before you know it you'll be claiming the earth is flat, that the earth is 6,000 years old, and that TEH DEB1L planted fossils in order to fool us. Don't be that guy, OP.
>>
>>17769840
good my friend good.
christianity is like scientology, except nowadays we're smart enough to call scientology BS, which we apparently werent when christianity first arose. except the ones who did, of course, and were tortured and killed.
>>
>>17767895
The law of one is what you seek brother love and light.
>>
>>17769874
What's funny is that I realized it was a load of crap after studying the bible with the intent to become a preacher.

...actually, OP, I retract my earlier statement. Read the bible, thoroughly. All of it. Don't cherry pick like the aforementioned faggot suggests.
>>
>>17769840

>ANY books but the fucking bible. It will just make you stupid, and before you know it you'll be claiming the earth is flat

I'm just throwing it out there, but the bible doesn't say that the Earth is flat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gE0YxtgLjR0
>>
>>17769894
i mean the bible has some cool stories from time to time, especially the apocrypha, but taking everything in the book literally is just stupid
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.