[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Esoteric meaning of anonymous imageboards is that we are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: feels1.jpg (42 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
feels1.jpg
42 KB, 400x400
>Esoteric meaning of anonymous imageboards is that we are merely consciousness exchanging information in the embodiment of the universe
>>
>>17767677
You're among "family", my friend. I'm going through an existential crisis as well.
>>
File: V6ThNzk.jpg (63 KB, 680x765) Image search: [Google]
V6ThNzk.jpg
63 KB, 680x765
>>17767677
>>
It's nice, fundamentally we are connected, anonymous imageboards are the physical evidence to that
One that fits our scientific method and understanding of the universe.
Maybe when we truly realize our deeper connection, we would see the potential , and we'd stop feeling bored and pointless all the time
>>
File: tm-103.jpg (370 KB, 580x580) Image search: [Google]
tm-103.jpg
370 KB, 580x580
>>17767684
>>17767686
Hang in there lads.
>>
>>17767733
Thank you, friend. Once you realize you are going through existential crisis and notice your coping process, it gets easier.
>>
This is why you need to meditate
it will help you to accept the nature of reality
in a good way.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.