[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
newfag here reporting a weird orange ball like thing that was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: orangespook.gif (28 KB, 800x534) Image search: [Google]
orangespook.gif
28 KB, 800x534
newfag here reporting a weird orange ball like thing that was in the sky just a few seconds ago. i thought it was the moon but it dissapeared after that. looking like pic related. help?
>>
idk what help you want us to offer anon, you just saw a ufo. what is real? what is reality? you gotta decide for yourself like a grown ass man ain't nobody gonna lead you by the hand through the wondrous and terrible pastures of experience son
>>
>>17766791
sorry for not living in a haunted town with ruins and skinwalkers dude, i'm really sorry
>>
>>17766853

Don't be an asshole, dude.
>>
>>17766773
>newfag

*summerfag
>>
IT'S CALLED THE SUN.
>>
>>17766876

Leave that /b/ shit out of this.
>>
>>17766883
Dream with penis full of maggots.
>>
>>17766866
i had a horrible day,i failed 2 exams,i ate old sunflower seeds and now i have diarrhea every 20 minutes, my crush hates me
>>
>>17766882
it's 10 pm
>>
We have those where i live (sw florida). The orange orbs float upward and dart off in a random direction after a couple minutes of viewing. My friend said they were gov. Drones. But i don't know desu
>>
>>17766899
>>>/r9k/
>>>/r9k/
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>17766773
I saw pic relatedish thing slowly move across the sky one night. I've wondered about it for a long time.
>>
>>17766773

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qkBrnGWJiw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaybBOyDtxg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9NQi9n1bLQ
You don't have to be new to know something is up with this phenomenon.
>>
Newclouds were supposed to cover it up. Can't trust 2nd shift weekend workers.
>>
>>17766773
It's Mars son
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (58 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
58 KB, 1920x1080
WHAT DOES IT MEAN
>>
>>17766882
Kek
>>
>>17766773
Was it during sunset? That would explain alot
>>
>>17769400
I fucking love yu
>>
>>17768649

Same here, a few years ago, above the sea.
>>
>>17766773
Did it begin to spike around the edges?
Whale like noises? if yes to both then shit bro i saw the same thing
>>
>>17766773
Califag here, I've seen something like this in the sky during summer. Weird because I saw it like in 2013.
>>
Maybe it was one of those flying paper lanterns. They look really orange like OP's pic.
Sorry for my shitty english.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.