[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
spooky exploration
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 23
File: black forrest germany.jpg (174 KB, 990x742) Image search: [Google]
black forrest germany.jpg
174 KB, 990x742
post your location and any scary things about it.
Missing persons, unsolved murders, urban legends, cryptid sightings. See if anybody lives near you and is willing to do some exploration

Ill post a similar thread in /k/ and see if we can get some added protection
>>
>>17766627
>inviting /k/

Drunk rednecks with guns, what could possibly go wrong?
>>
File: smith 4506.jpg (62 KB, 800x537) Image search: [Google]
smith 4506.jpg
62 KB, 800x537
>>17766627
>implying Ii dont bring my own protection

also, aside from your basic druggies the only crime is the Canada highway murders because im close to the border and im not getting busted by some Mountie for bringing a gun over the border while playing detective. Best I can do is warn hitch hikers
>>
>>17766636
Ill have you know ive been drinking since 11;30 and Im plenty redneck for all of you
>>
>>17766649
Wish I was you. I only had two jaegermeisters and a couple of beers at work today, and I don't have plans for the evening...
>>
File: Long Island killer.jpg (157 KB, 1024x681) Image search: [Google]
Long Island killer.jpg
157 KB, 1024x681
>>17766627
NY resident, we've had threads on the Long Island killer before. I dont live in the city but ive traveled out there and checked out the beach, its pretty creepy

I also doubt there are any /k/ fags that are willingly living in the commie shit hole that is NYC
>>
File: father_of_lies_gets_quint_6s.png (10 KB, 1003x153) Image search: [Google]
father_of_lies_gets_quint_6s.png
10 KB, 1003x153
>>17766666
You could go over to /s4s/ and gloat.
>>
>>17766921
Oh crap! Didn't even bother to see them!
>>17766666
Hail me! I am the ambASSador of Kek! It would be awesome if the big get gets to be mine.
>>
>>17766975
kill yourself, shitlord
>>
>>17766975
nice repeating digits, dude.
>>
Oh snap
>>
File: 0000.jpg (64 KB, 3467x506) Image search: [Google]
0000.jpg
64 KB, 3467x506
>>17766627
That's the thing though, protection from what? Im no /x/fag, but i mean what good are funs going to do against anything other than thugs?
>>
>>17767090
>funs

These are the best protection.
>>
>>17766999
Now this is getting fun.
>>
File: Ruger_Redhawk_Review_F-440x270.jpg (27 KB, 440x270) Image search: [Google]
Ruger_Redhawk_Review_F-440x270.jpg
27 KB, 440x270
>>17767100
>mfw /k/ memes are foreign here
Tbh a full giggle ar 15 is probably the best protection against gang bangers. If you carry a ruger redhawk as well, you won't have to worry about grizzlies.

Of course, your best defense will always be "being aware enough to avoid conflict altogether"

Pic related
>>
Pretty sure there's nothing spooky where I am but I'm from durham region in Ontario Canada. Pretty much like 45 minutes away from Toronto. I haven't found anything spooky at all but is anyone on /x/ from around here that knows where an interesting area to explore is?
>>
Im also a little curious about cool stuff near me, im in Ogden, UT
>>
Tacoma wa area.

Kommando not an xphile but this seems like interesting stuff
>>
>>17767222
http://theshadowlands.net/ghost/
http://www.weirdus.com/

Seriously now. Quints and trips twice in one thread?
>>
I don't live here, but I had a pretty crazy experience in the Great Smoky Mountains on the Tennessee side near Gatlinburg. It was some town that was near Pigeon River. Someone in the area should totally go for a hike and check it out.

>Solo camping because no friends wanted to come with me.
>Show up to campground, I'm the only one there except for two smalls RVs and a guy who I'm pretty sure just chilled in the back of his truck.
>Only one tenting as far as I can tell.
>Not surprised, it was the off season.
>First night goes decent. I slept well but I was woken up twice by some animal dicking around nearby.
>Not concerned, I had no food near my campsite and the animal didn't sound too big, probably a raccoon.
>Wake up in the morning and a park ranger tells me that there was a bear-like sighting nearby.
>Brush it off.
>Next night is where shit goes down.
>Wake up at around 2am and I really had to pee.
>Grab flashlight I had in my tent.
>Walk outside and head towards bathroom.
>My campsite was bordering some deep woods and was kind of far from the bathroom.
>I'm walking towards the building and I hear something rummaging a few sites down from me.
>Shine my flashlight over and I see something brown sitting near a tree.
>Think to myself that this is the bear that people saw.
>This thing whips around to look at me.
>It had these huge fucking red eyes, but I'm not sure if the color was because of the reflection.
>This thing gets up and starts running toward me on two legs.
>I make a mad dash towards the bathroom, probably the fastest I have ever run in my entire life.
>Make it as whatever the hell this thing was getting close.
>It looked like it was about 5-5.6 feet tall.
>Lock the bathroom door and go sit in the stall.
>The creature would scratch at the door and make this growling sound. The best example I could give would be like that low tiger growl.
>Keeps on scratching and growling for about an hour.
>Then I hear it wander off.

Continued in next post.
>>
>>17767379

>Stay in bathroom for the rest of the night, decide not to leave.
>I must have dozed off because before I knew it a park ranger was banging on the door, asking why I was sleeping in there.
>Explained what happen.
>Ranger gets real quiet and asks me not to go around telling people about it.
>I left that day a little earlier than anticipated.

I have no idea what that thing was, but if anyone is curious it was near Pigeon River, that is all I remember about the area. I don't live in that area at all. This was about a year and half ago.
>>
>>17766627
The old man that lived in my house before me accidentally set fire to the living room down stairs so he lived entirely up stairs until he hung himself in the room I'm currently in.

When we checked the attic, on the brick wall he had drew a celtic cross with "Go maire Iosa go deo im chroĆ­". We got our local priest to translate it, and I think it's from a prayer that means "may jesus forever live in my heart".

It's pretty weird thinking about it.
>>
>>17766627
So I have this log cabin in Langley, near the U.S. border, and one night, at around 1 AM, I start to hear these kids laughing, for like minutes on end. The only problem was, was that it sounded like it was coming from the woods right next to my house, and I couldn't see into it at all. It spooked me pretty good
>>
>>17767379
>>17767400
I live about 2 hours from Gatlinburg and go there often just to spend the day or maybe a couple nights in one of the really nice cabins. The bears there are really strange because of al the human interaction they get, they are pretty much an attraction to city slickers.They walk around and have pretty much no fear of humans (which is odd for a black bear most of them are just a big wuss). As for the ranger telling you to keep quiet I'd say he didn't want people freaking out and leaving because "that guy was almost killed by a bear" its bad for business.
>>
>>17767379
>>17767400
Maybe hartford tennessee?
>>
>>17766636
/x/ is mostly edgy teens and dumb fucks who think everything is a conspiracy so rednecks are one hell of an upgrade.
>>
>>17766636
Those drunk rednecks with guns have more experience with probably actual spooky stuff than the entirety of the pasty, underaged children that make up /x/ do.
>>
Where i live there's this abandoned building that people say has a basement where there are witchcraft rituals and weird shrines (i don't know if it's true) and it's also interconnected with other building trought a tunnel or something (i've confirmed this)
>>
sittin on the bed next to my buddy Ɵozzie, kinda spooky
>>
>>17767379
could you draw it for us?
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (41 KB, 673x802) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
41 KB, 673x802
/k/ here, I'll speak on behalf of the board

First, /k/ loves /x/, and some of /x/ loves /k/. For this reason we usually have our own spoopy threads, which occassionally get taken down by the few anti spoopers. /x/ has a love/hate thing with /k/ and I find most of /x/ is filled with autism (lutsastralprojektlol), most of the rest is fakes, requests, and reposts, and the rest is legit content. /x/ can be awesome when it mixes with one of the most informative and honest boards, /k/.

However, be warned that any illegal activity when combines with firearms becomes a felony. So tresspassing for urban exploration can mean big trouble, bring bear mace and a utility knife instead or some non-lethal weapons to stay legal.

When going into the woods, there's a lot to keep in mind. First off, there's so much open space that it's unlikely that you'll encounter anything spoopy, or real like a violent hobo. Consider the wild to be just that, and we are far removed from the wild. It saddens us to see someone unprepared, venture into the wild only to be taken advantage of. A story of a hiker getting killed by a cougar is a sad one, we should respect the wilderness more. I encourage all of /k/ to legally carry a firearm for personal protection. Regardless if you go camping, want to explore, or are searching for spooky stuff, be prepared for other people and animals who may be looking for an opportunity to pounce.

I'll share some stories if you guys want, but no legit paranormal things here. Some stuff I thought was, but I'm a realist.
>>
File: 1413453127055.jpg (130 KB, 561x370) Image search: [Google]
1413453127055.jpg
130 KB, 561x370
>>17773865
>>
File: 145917585346.jpg (385 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
145917585346.jpg
385 KB, 1280x960
>>17773865
I live in NH with my younger brother, we moved here about 5 years ago. We both like /k/, /x/ and /pol/, are redpilled, carry 24/7 and love us some spoopy movies and games.

>Our home is spaced about 500 feet from others like it, and we all share woods about 30 feet from the rear of our buildings
>Walking our dog around the building for his bedtime pee late at night
>Dumb dog is just sniffing away at the gutters when I hear a lot of brush moving behind me from the right, swiftly down to just behind me
>Turn around and grab for my gun, no intention to take it out yet though
>I hear kind of a kitten grrr/hiss sound before I see a black shadowy figure hiss and swipe in my dogs direction
>I can't really tell but I assume it's a big bobcat or something looking like it's going to violently pounce on my dog
>Dumb dog STILL sniffing at gutters
>I then realize my gun was left inside because this was just a quick bedtime pee
>I tactically nope through the rear door and drag the dumb dog through in about half a second

I probably scared the shit out of the bobcat though.
>>
File: 1316985794288.jpg (1 MB, 3008x2000) Image search: [Google]
1316985794288.jpg
1 MB, 3008x2000
>>17773865
My bedroom is set up so I sit facing my door, but literally 3 inches from the right side of my face is a window. I sit slightly below ground so the ground is level with my head. The window is just a little way from the woods.

A few weeks ago when it first started getting nice out I opened my window and put the shades down and started browsing /x/ looking for creepy innawoods stories since they're my favorite. For about an hour I hear a little short breath push my shades every so often. Almost like something was sniffing the shades and snorting. But it wasn't loud and it only happened maybe 6 times in that hour. I had creepy music on, lights on, and it was pitch black outside so I couldn't see shit and I was pretty distracted.

I took a break from browsing and stretched and in my peripheral vision I could see an eye staring at me through my window. It scared the fucking shit out of me, and when I moved my shade away to see what it was, it was a fucking deer sniffing at the ground/my shades and it just decided to sit motionless and stare at me. After I visibly freaked out it casually walked into the woods, stopped just before I couldn't see it anymore, looked at me again, and walked into the darkness.

Creeped me good.
>>
>>17773931
keep em coming if you got more lol. I'm gonna type up about the time me and my dad found a dead guy in the woods.
>>
>>17774619
Not exploration but the place we lease is 2spoopy4me;

>Hear the front door open and slam shut
>Go check and it was and has been locked
>This happens weekly
>If I'm sitting in my room, I'll hear my brothers closet slam shut
>If I'm in his, I'll hear the same from my room
>We regularly hear floor squeeking right in front of doorways, as if someone just stepped into the doorway

This has become common for us, just makes us uneasy. But one day it really fucked with us.

>Our home is one floor, and long. Entrances on both ends of the house
>Before going out for a movie and some drinking, we shut down the lights and all electronics
>Come by 4 hours later, and see the front door wide open and all the lights on except for the farthest room (With the rear door)
>We decide to clear the house, room by room and shutting off the lights in each room as we go and shutting all doors
>We go slowly room to room, one clears the room one stays in the main so if a burglar was going to make a move one of us would catch it. We were also armed and not 100% sure there was a burglar because there was nothing damaged or stolen
>Finally get to the last room, our backs to the rest of the house as we enter the room with our weaponlights on
itsfuckingnothing.jpg
>We turn that rooms lights on and decide to get to vidya gaemin'
>Turn around and realize something's not right
>Realize every single light is on in the house (Not just overheads) and ALL the doors we just closed were wide open
>We slowly re-clear the house and when we get to the kitchen we see that every single drawer and cabinet is wide open
>Cleared the house again to find nothing, and the front door locked as we had it when we came home
>>
>>17773904
if a bobcat wanted your dog dead it would have its jaws around its throat before you could even react and you sure ass hell wouldent hear it
>>
>>17774806
I just assume it was a bobcat, but if whatever it was didn't hesitate literally at the last second it could have easily got the jump on him and me. It was so fast I couldn't turn around in the time it took for it to sprint 30+ feet to the brush by the dog
>>
>>17767190
I used to live in York Region, currently live in the Bay of Quinte area. There is plenty to explore in these areas, including abandoned homes, etc. I used to play in an abandon train car deep in woods near Vivian Rd., just outside Newmarket.

It's gone now.

Nothing really spoopy in the sense that 'weird shit happens there' that I know of, though. Some haunted house stories, including events that happened to my wife, but they aren't interesting enough to recount.
>>
more, please.
>>
I've never it posted here , but here it goes :
>be me , frenchfag, 19
>I go visit my cousin in a village in Jura
>I often go here , and this time, we decide to go check an abandonned retirment home.
>An old guy from the village tells us not to go.
>we don't give a shit and decide to explore it.
>we enter through a huge rusty metal door, at least 3 meters tall.
>we explore the hall, only old furnitures and shit.
>we hear the wind being really fucking loud outside , we're not afraid.
>we go up the first floor then, couldn't go higher, stairs were broken.
>the first room we go into is full of satanic symbols and st peters cross.
>ohshitnigga.mov
>we're really fucking scared.
>suddenly, it's dead silent, really we could hear ourselves breathing.
> then hear footsteps upstairs, like animals one.
>we see a really sticky substance, pretty much like blood.
>we lose our shit and rush outside ASAP.
>once outside , we look at the second floor abd see what looks like Baphomet.
Do I need to say I've never been there again ?

Apparently, there was satanic meetings and 3 people disapearred in 30 years, bodies were never found.

Name of the village is Domblans.
>>
>>17766636
I miss when /k/ and /x/ used to get along. Now, you mention /k/ stuff here and get comments like this. Mention paranormal shit on /k/ and you get bitched at. I don't understand, the two topics go great together.
>>
>>17777649
But half the people on /k/ ARE drunk rednecks with guns, I'm sure they'd admit as much themselves.
>>
>>17766666
>>17766975
>>17766999

Father of #_FH_CHAU is no more.
>>
>>17777823
I'm from /k/. Not really. Most are pretty responsible gun owners.
>>
>>17767120
I opted for a S&W 629 classic over the redhawk. When it's out of ammo you have a nice baton.
>>
>>17766988
lol u mad coz u only got dubs
>>
>>17777649
It goes through phases, I suspect /k/ is more welcome here than it sometimes seems. I would suggest that /k/ folk don't announce themselves, it's asking for blowback. Older hands will remember many a time when /k/ and /x/ were close. It's always been a bit bumpy considering /x/'s fickle manner.

>>17777823
Don't really see why that matters.

I've always enjoyed /k/'s forays into /x/. I never browse /k/ because I am not really interested in weaponry as a conversation piece...historical weaponry maybe, being a "historian" (BA in history but I don't work in the field, at this point I guess it's a hobby), but any information I need I've found in books, magazines, etc.

I digress.

/k/ and /x/ have always had this funny love/hate relationship. People used to draw pictures of characters representing the boards interacting, etc. Hell, maybe they still do, I don't come here enough anymore to be to up-to-date on the mood or the current collective attitude.

/k/ brings some very entertaining, usually pertinent, spooky in a sense, and seemingly true, on occasion, stories. They provide a relief, sometimes a much needed one, from the usual loons that make up a strongly vocal population on this board.

I don't see of the same trip/namefags I used to see all the time on this board, so I imagine that over the past 5 years, the users here have changed frequently. This board is one of the smallest boards. As a result, it does see the effects of "summer", this is not a myth on this board. This is the only board I've genuinely noticed "summer" making a difference. It was explained once, quite well, by a namefag called "The Bored Dude".

Let /k/ in, be nice, let them tell their stories. There's plenty of space on this board for us all: lunatics, drunks with guns, junkies, fedora tippers, etc. We'll take 'em all, and perhaps be terrified...either by their stories and ideas, or because they're all clearly disinfo.

TL;DR: welcome /k/, sorry we're mean.
>>
>>17769617
Rednecks are never an upgrade.
>>
>>17779734
/x/ and /k/ are like the Mike Tyson mystery team. Scary, horrifying events get a bit of the sting taken out because Mike Tyson will punch the shit out of literally anything and you can't stop him. Just like /k/ will always put a bullet in it. The only tripfag I still see around from the chanology era is Eris, and truth be told I'm dubious about it being the same one.
>>
>>17777159
Do you remember the name of the institution?
>>
This thread is a magical place in itself! Thanks fellow /k/ommandos and /X/piles.

From a fellow /k/omrade
>>
>>17767792
Could it have been local kids going up there to fool around?
>>
I'm not from /k/, but I'm doing military airsoft and I always carry real firearm with me, in case some hog attacks me in the forest. My team have found some pretty old building.
>arrive at place with the rest of the team
>make sure we establish "base" with fire where we can keep our stuff and warm ourselves
>decide to leave one guy at the base, the rest goes to explore the building
>pretty damn Fucking creepy
>since we wanted to practice tactics, we always enter like Fucking pros
>swat.png
>already explored whole building
>my teammate found one more door
>basement
>it's getting darker outside and it's pitch black in there, but we have flashlights, decide to go in
>hear some weird noise
>fuckthisshit.exe
>I have drawn my gun already
>I suddenly heard "Don't shoot, don't shoot!"
>bunch of hobos who were staying there thought we are police
>tfw almost shot a guy because of spook
>>
>>17766649
Nice trips
>>
>>17766666
Holy shit dude
>>
File: auto-otpad-u-belgiji-1.jpg (2 MB, 1800x1200) Image search: [Google]
auto-otpad-u-belgiji-1.jpg
2 MB, 1800x1200
>>
File: 1503798.jpg (221 KB, 1024x621) Image search: [Google]
1503798.jpg
221 KB, 1024x621
>>
File: 1402492714829.png (10 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1402492714829.png
10 KB, 400x400
>>17781309
>people who give a fuck about repeating digits
>>
>>17781219
You sound like a faggot.
>>
>>17781219
Wow, someone really needs to take his gun safety course again.
>>
>>17779737
>They like guns so theyre rednecks

You realize most of /k/s regular crowd are either cross dressers or soviet larpers right?
>>
>>17779752
Apt. And amusing. And true, I think.

Never knew Eris well, though I'm familiar with the name. Had no idea it was a name that went that far back. Any particular reason for your dubiousness about the individuals authenticity today? I mean, besides age?
>>
>>17766627
Wi here. We have a ton of native American shit as well as Ed gene and Jeffrey dahlmer so I guess that's something. Heard some friends talk about seeing things that sounded like cryptids, but nothing conclusive.
>>
>>17783022
Now this, this is true.
>>
>>17767400
Knoxvillian reporting in from Hawaii, gonna try and shoot this thing when i go home on leave, will post update.
>>
In from Utah and apparently Sanpete county has some serious hauntings. Can anyone verify these claims?
>>
>>17767344
This thread is truly blessed
>>
>>17773904
Are you sure of the size? Could have been a possum. They hiss like cats too
>>
File: IMG_20151018_152309.jpg (2 MB, 3200x2368) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151018_152309.jpg
2 MB, 3200x2368
Was originally a thread all by itself. I'm not retyping this shit, here ya go.
Pic related, it is the "House of Nightmares" in Bangs, Ohio. The building is also sometimes referred to as the Knox County Poor House. If you were homeless, Autistic, Blind, Deaf, insane, Deformed, Had some sort of abnormality or disability, or just weird (aka anyone on this website), you'd either be thrown in her or you'd turn yourself in I think. I believe the building was built a little after the civil war, 1860s-ish. It was truely a "nightmare" if you had to live there, hence the name. It burned down about a year or half a year ago. I don't remember exactly. It was supposedly haunted by those who lived there. It was also made into a haunted house attraction in the 2000s and 2010s, up until the building was condemned for being unstable and unsafe, as the floor had a nasty habit of breaking beneath you. I can post more photos of when I visited it later, my mobile network is kinda shit. The large wood burning fireplace in the rear of the building still stood when I was there, and was rumored to burn the bodies of the deceased. I also saw no paranormal or weird activity in my visits, and I'm pretty sure there is no weird shit (ie ghosts, faces) in my photos.
Photo dump incoming.
>>
File: IMG_20151018_152358.jpg (2 MB, 3200x2368) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151018_152358.jpg
2 MB, 3200x2368
>>17784204
>>
File: IMG_20151018_152609.jpg (4 MB, 3200x2368) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151018_152609.jpg
4 MB, 3200x2368
>>17784204
More.
>>
File: IMG_20151018_152626.jpg (3 MB, 3200x2368) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151018_152626.jpg
3 MB, 3200x2368
>>17784204
All photos were taken on my Nexus 5. Sucks to be you, Applefags.
>>
I live in this shitty town called Robinson, and theres this old house I live near. Apparently no one has
lived in it since the 60s. Me and my friends were camping, when we decided we would go in and see if there was anything valuable in there. When we were there, one of my friends wouldn't go in so another stayed out with them. Now it was just me and this girl Katlynn. It actually took us an hour to find a way in. Once we were in there, we actually gagged because of something that smelled like sour milk and vomit. We couldn't find anthing of interest, until we heard something upstairs. I told her to stay near the way in. When I went up the stairs, it was like my heart wasnt beating. I looked in a few rooms and found nothing. But then I walked past the first room again and heard crunching. I peeked in to see some greyish creature digging into a raccoon corpse. The board i stepped on squeaked, and it turned its head towards me. I couldnt move. I felt a scream explode inside of me. Then it went back to the raccoon. I ever so slowly snuck back downstairs, and told Katlynn to be quiet as possible. We shoved each other bwck outside, and i told everyone to run back to the camp. I hwven't gone to that house since. We were all 12 when that happened. The house actually burned down last year
>>
File: IMG_20151018_152005.jpg (3 MB, 2368x3200) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151018_152005.jpg
3 MB, 2368x3200
>>17784204
All other photos I have are either duplicates of the same photo or too big to upload. Sorry.
>>
File: 1463056887833.jpg (10 KB, 252x244) Image search: [Google]
1463056887833.jpg
10 KB, 252x244
anything in washington? i want to go somewhere spooky.
>>
>>17784273
Theres an abandoned town in western wa called monte cristo iirc. I dont know how /x/ related it is but would probably be pretty spoopy to camp there for a few days
>>
>>17784273

http://hideousmonster.com/melshole.html
>>
File: 1461985799131.jpg (23 KB, 398x500) Image search: [Google]
1461985799131.jpg
23 KB, 398x500
>>17784683
>>17786006
thanks, i knew i could count on you fampais
>>
File: 1454242548756.jpg (2 MB, 3648x2736) Image search: [Google]
1454242548756.jpg
2 MB, 3648x2736
I was in the second to last innawoods spooky threads, I had the story about seeing the spectral figures innawoods. not many people read it though. Here's another story. This was in Sussex, in the UK.

>I do multiple day excursions where I spend a week at the most in the woods living off the land.
>one of my trips I was camping in a floodplain, but I didn't want to risk getting flooded so I had to move out.
>This is day 3 of the trip. I pack up my stuff and then go to the woodland bordering the floodplain
>the woodland has lots of old trees, and a large canopy with ferny undergrowth, but not much light comes in. Lots of mushrooms as well.
>come across the ruins of a house. they are extremely worn down and mossy, just a few broken walls. I decide to camp there, since the fire can reflect from the walls and warm me up more than it would in the open.
>setup tarp, make camp, and then go hunting
>get a squirrel and rabbit
>make sure to get the heart, and one leg of the squirrel to the gods (i'm an Anglo Saxon pagan), then I go back to my camp.
>as I'm falling asleep I hear a strange sound. The only way I can describe it is this pink floyd song, it is incredibly faint and far away

link to the song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrRhnaFaBsA

the sound I heard is like the one at 3:22, the squeaky song, but lower and slower

>as I go to sleep I have an odd dream where I'm in a grove of oaks in a clearing in the middle. there's a fire in the middle of the grove and the oaks are like a wall around it. I'm talking to some people, they genuinely look like gnomes or dwarves. two bearded fantasy guys wearing tunics and old style clothing, full wool clothing
>they talk about leaving and start packing up their drinks (some odd alcoholic drink) and the blankets and furs they were sitting on)
>>
File: 1460749229219.jpg (744 KB, 1490x1110) Image search: [Google]
1460749229219.jpg
744 KB, 1490x1110
>>17786130
cont
>I see a mushroom (dryads saddle, nice edible mushroom to eat), that has been left by one of the dwarf guys.
>I call out to him to take it and he says "you may be unfruitful".
>I wake up
>I liked the dream, because I'm a fan of folklore, but I don't know what "I may be unfruitful" means
>I decide to go hunting for two hours. no trace of any animal to be found at all. not even a squirrel. So I decide to go home, the rain means they might all be hiding.
>10 minutes into the walk, further away from the cottage and floodplain because I know there's a road close by, I see a grove of oaks, that are very thick. I decide to look inside, and right there is a firepit, a few logs and a fucking dryads saddle mushroom on one of the logs. I was completely mindfucked and had to sit down on one of the logs to deal with it.
>I inspect the dryads saddle and it isn't growing off, it has been cut by a blade
>I'm hungry, and fry the mushroom up and eat it. they taste quite nice
>go home and ponder what happened.

That's my story. odd experience, I'm not sure whether I would do it again, but the most interesting experience I've had. I have plenty more stories.
>>
File: images.jpg (7 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7 KB, 275x183
Here in Tucson Arizona we got the Inuit or little people which are semi canabalistic dwarf men.
>>
You'd think a place like Georgia would have spooky places but there aren't any that I know of. Hopefully someone proves me wrong
Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.