[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Supernatural Being Advice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 12
File: worriedl.jpg (69 KB, 520x678) Image search: [Google]
worriedl.jpg
69 KB, 520x678
Ok /x/, there is something I want to ask you.
Since I was a little kid, I've always been... friends with a spirit. I first encountered it when I went to visit some ruins in Kroton: it was standing besides the column and nobody could see it but me; when my teacher (it was a school trip) left us free to roam the area I approached it and started talking to it: since then it's been visiting me from time to time. It's not a ghost, more like an entity, and according to what it always told me it was around since before the Greeks colonized our land (I'm from Southern Italy). It won't (can't?) explain me its exact nature, purpose (assuming it has any?) or origin in detail, but it's pretty chill when it shows up and it usually... counsels me, gives me advice about pretty much everything: it's not always great or in tune with how our world goes, sometimes it tells me to do some nonsensical bullshit or some downright crazy stuff... or at least so it seems atm, sometimes I get spooked by how events unfold so that actually having followed what it says would have been the best course of action. Aside from "personal" advice, there is one area this entity (I gave it a nickname but it's kinda stupid) excels in: science. I know it sounds weird considering it's a supernatural being and stuff, but it has a knowledge of maths and physics that is simply baffling, I think that the reason is that it's from another plane or some shit so the fabric of our universe (which is pretty much maths, think of the fibonacci sequence) is easy for it to comprehend. Idk, that's the explanation I've come up with, you tell me what you think.
My problem is: should I try to exploit the fact I have such a powerful being helping me out or should I just "enjoy the ride" and try not to think about it in materialistic terms? It never gave any demonstration of force or violence but I always assumed it could fuck shit up if it wanted to.
>>
I'll trade you it for a game on Steam if you like.
>>
>>17766602
try to fuck it
>>
>>17766602
ask it how to build a spaceship
>>
ask it how to make a good goulash
>>
>>17766631
wtf this is not yu-gi-oh!
>>17766633
I'd rather not
>>17766635
meh, the thing is that it's never specific about anything. it's just that sometimes it drops some knowledge to validate its claims I should or shouldn't do something. I can't into science though.
>>17766642
wouldn't that be a misuse of its powers? lmao
>>
>>17766677
>wtf this is not yu-gi-oh!

Okay but seriously, I want one. It sounds amazing. I actually think you're making this up, or you're mentally ill and imagining this thing, but if it were real I want one.

And if you believe it's real, why wouldn't you take advantage of it? Morality is bullshit my friend, nothing but a construct of society.

Use this beast to your advantage if it's willing to help you. Just be prepared to give your soul to it, nothing comes for free after all. It might already have helped you out without you being aware of it, maybe it already has the deed to your soul and when you die it will take you.

But whatever.
>>
>>17766693
>Just be prepared to give your soul to it, nothing comes for free after all.
that's another thing I'm scared of. I don't care about being oh-so-powerful, but I care for my soul's well being.
does anybody have any experience dealing with "friendly" supernatural shit? don't tell me I'm alone in this.
also I got tested for mental disorders and have visited multiple psychiatrist. I'm perfectly sane, it's not just voices in my head. it exists.
>>
dowsing?
>>
>>17766980
what do you mean?
>>
>>17766993
I'm just asking if that's what you're doing. It sounds like dowsing.
>>
>>17766993
Or a better thing to ask would be how are you communicating with the entity?
>>
>>17766995
I still don't get it.
if this is /x/ slang, sorry, but I try to stay away from this board as much as I can. explain as you would to a normie pls
>>
>>17767003
telepathy
Imagine talking to a silvery blurred shadow-like figure using your thoughts and having responses directly into your mind with an "ethereal" voice. I'm sorry if it doesn't make sense, it's the best way I can describe it.
are you implying I could communicate better using some spoopy paranormal method? I don't know much about this stuff.
>>
>>17767006
I don't come here often either. I'm saying I don't necessarily believe that you can see and talk to this entity normally but that's the only part of your story that doesn't line up with dowsing. But if that's not what you're doing then never mind. It could be called other things, I don't know.
>>
>>17767015
>>17767013
here it is
>>
>>17767006
He wants to know how you communicate with this thing. Explain to us how it happens.

Can you call it to come at any time, or does it just appear at random? If you can call it, how?
Do you talk to it with your voice or just thoughts, physically or psychically?

Also, what is the nickname you gave it? Don't be embarrassed, kids come up with strange stuff and it sticks. I think it's kind of cool.
>>
>>17767013
Yeah that's sounds pretty wild. My advice would be to ask the entity permission about everything. You should probably even apologize for this post. But yeah, see what it's okay with divulging and see if you can solve a problem for personal gain.
>>
>>17767018
Guess I was too slow.
But still, the nickname?
>>
>>17767018
I can't summon it (sadly). At least I don't think I can, I never tried. As I said, it's a pretty chill "guy" but it still kinda gives me the creeps so it's not like I itch to interact. As I already said, it's a telepathic type of communication, and I really don't enjoy having "someone else" fucking up with my brain.
However, I don't think its appearances are random. I don't wanna say it appears in "times of great distress" but when I seem to need someone to distract myself or to give me some advice it kind of appears. When I moved to Milan I saw it nearly on a daily basis, it was a pretty stressful time... I think it helped me with dealing with moving, university and whatnot. Do you think I can try some shit to gain control over it, or at least its appearances, and obtain better hindsight on its nature?

As for what concerns the nickname, I call it "Polverino". If I were to translate it, it would be something like "Dusty", cause its colour (silvery) and consistence (between solid and ethereal, not quite "ectoplasmic" but close...) reminded me of Dust. Think of a cloud of dust with a vaguely human form.
>>
>>17767019
/x/ is not the first place I divulge the information about it. I told my grandad, at first he thought I was crazy, then he just thought I saw too many american TV shows and started having an "imaginary friend". Polverino (it still is kinda funny to write its name out) never confronted me on it.
A couple years ago I told an ex-gf about it. She was into paranormal stuff but didn't seem to believe me. I felt kind of sorry such an important thing in my life was dismissed as a lie by my gf. In retrospect, I think this is what caused Polverino's next appearance. Among other things (that was one spoopy meeting) it told me other people knowing about it "doesn't matter". The way he said it gave me the creeps, but nothing strange ever happened to either grampa or the ex-gf so I guess it just was a way of reminding me of its "superiority"
>>
That sounds interesting. Unfortunately, the fact it appears in "times of great distress" does not lend support to your story.
People tend to find comfort in various things, the supernatural, the paranormal, and the big one is religion, during times of great stress. That's why people become born again Christians so often when they're facing death. Some sort of disease is about to kill them and the only way they can cope with it is to start believing in God. Or ghosts. Or whatever gives them comfort.

Are you open to the possibility that your mind is creating this friend to give you support when you need it most?
Understand I'm a sceptic and always tend to follow Occam's Razor with this kind of thing.
>>
File: worthlessevidence.jpg (132 KB, 706x522) Image search: [Google]
worthlessevidence.jpg
132 KB, 706x522
>>17767088
I'm sceptic as well. I don't wanna be like pic related. if it weren't for Polverino I'd never believe in "silly things" like ghosts and shit, and even when I do believe a story, it's because I believe the evidence is convincing, not because of some leap of faith.
Thing is no, I'm not open to that possibility. I went into therapy multiple times. 3 psychiatrists, 2 psychologists, in different cities. I told them of "voices in my head" but each and everyone told me the symptom was incoherent with other behaviours, it kinda sticked out like a sore thumb: they couldn't diagnose anything, not bipolar syndrome, not schizophrenia, anything. one psychiatrist prescribed me some drugs, but they made me feel so numb and bad I actually saw it more when I took the pills.
I got an MRI. My brain turned out to be perfectly normal. No tumors, no abnormally under/over-developed areas.
In the end, I accepted I get to experience something which (right now) is beyond my comprehension. But I want to know more. Always have, always will. That's why I came here.
>>
>>17767126
>I told them of "voices in my head"
and hallucinations, of course
>>
File: crotone-castello_del_aragonese2.jpg (209 KB, 800x519) Image search: [Google]
crotone-castello_del_aragonese2.jpg
209 KB, 800x519
>>17767130
You picked my interest, let's assume that I believe you, have you tried going back to the ruins?

Can you speak with him right now?

Does it scare you at times or it's just another presence in your life, how do you feel around him?
>>
Just browsing /x/ and come across this. What a very interesting and creepy storie.

I've had no paranormal experience really myself but I'm so interested in all things paranormal.

I've no advice to give...and if I did it would probably be shit.

Just stay safe. If you known it for years it mustn't be harmful. Or else it's playing games. And wants something.

Please keep us posted though.
>>
*skeptic
*piqued
Come on guys.
>>
>>17767265
Just because we don't believe it's supernatural that doesn't mean we're not going to go along with it for entertainment.

This appeals for the same reason horror flicks appeal to us. We know it's bullshit but so what, it's entertaining.
>>
Well I believe you desu. I've your back.
>>
File: capocolonna.jpg (2 MB, 5232x1392) Image search: [Google]
capocolonna.jpg
2 MB, 5232x1392
>>17767191
pic related is where I saw it for the first time. It's a pretty famous archeological site, just google "Capo Colonna".
I went back multiple other times (last summer was the latest one) and I plan to go back when I go back to Calabria to visit my dad. Nothing ever happened. I don't think it's related to the temple, but maybe that location has some "spiritual energy" or some shit and that was what drawed the Greek colonists to erect a temple there.

I can't speak with it right now. Last interaction was 2 months ago when my grandma had eye surgery. It didn't tell me anything about that, but it told me to prepare for "he who has no face that is directed westward to change the order". I don't know what the fuck that means, but it sounded menacing. When asked to elaborate further, it wouldn't; I asked him if I were to warn other people and it told me "to not believe I was some sort of prophet or chosen one, for that is the very thing that destroys your mind, and that of others" and that I just had to be ready. It was creepy, but it's also true Polverino issued warnings and made premonitions in the past, but nothing substantial or groundbreaking came out of it; I believe that what it speaks about is beyond what I can see. I don't fucking know, man; I know it sounds ludicrous, but that's what it is. As for more personal advice, it told me to sabotage one particular bycicle in my building. I still don't know if I'll do it or not.

It kind of scares me, but I don't get uncomfortable; it's a weird feeling. I guess I have come to terms with it being around, but I want to be in charge, that's just my nature. As I said, it doesn't seem to have any ill intent, but looking at it gives me strange feelings: it's like staring into the abyss but seeing light at the end of it, if you pardon me being poethical.
>>
>>17767265
>sceptic
>can't be interested

Come on yourself. We want to get to the bottom of it, you don't have to believe in the supernatural to help a brother out.

Being a sceptic means to "question or doubt"... it doesn't mean you have no interest.
>>
>>17767301
I say bust the bike, see what happens.

Even if you end up following it's directions to kill, kill, kill... at least you'll know you've lost your mind once and for all.
>>
>>17767310
>Even if you end up following it's directions to kill
when I was 13, my cousin (who was and still is like a brother to me) had a cat I was particularly fond of. It told me to kill it in its sleep. Of course I didn't do it. That cat ended up being mauled by a stray dog.
>>
>>17767324
Why doesn't that concern you more?
>>
steal the bike dude

then see what happens

he might come back if you do something he says, maybe he'll tell you to do more things
>>
>>17766602
What your dealing with is an eidilon spirit, an otherwordly entity that gains energy from watching you excel. The reason it works is because your soul vibrates on the correct frequency for this particular spirit. It is generally safe, but make sure you agree on the ground rules with it so it doesn't take too much of your energy. Dusty sounds like a cool guy though.

Source: 6 years paranormal investigator experience.
>>
>>17767374
because, based on other experiences, the advice it gives out is not along the lines of
>do as I please or what I want will happen anyways... in the worst way possible
but rather
>some shit is going to happen, and it's going to happen no matter how hard you try to prevent it. you can however change the way of how it happens

that much I think I've got figured out.
the thing is sometimes you just don't have the strenght to do what you should... I couldn't bring myself to kill the poor cat, so the "universe" handled it.

I also usually gain something with his adivce, be it material or some kind of teaching. sometimes, like with the cat, I DON'T have to accomplish the task to gain something (in that instance I learned that you can show mercy in unusual ways).
that's one aspect I'd like to have better control on, knowing when to take its advice and when not to.
>>
>>17767421
Okay, so why do you think it told him to sabotage a bicycle and kill a cat? So it can get his murder energy?
>>
>>17767421
based tripfag, can you PLEASE tell me more and maybe provide me with some sources?
can I summon it? can I get it to communicate in a better way with me and tell me more? what rules should I ask it to abide by? what are other potential risks (other than "energy drain" or whatever)?
>>
>>17767428
also, what kind of entity is it? I studied ancient greek in high school, and I know eidolon means ghost, and eidola were supposed to have the appearance of a living or dead person... this doesn't look like it. please don't disappear, let me know more...
>>
>>17767479
sorry, meant to address this to >>17767421
>>
>>17766602
bumping for interest
does anybody have any thoughts about this?
>>
>>17766602
You are so lucky man!
Aha I kinda enjoy that you have '666' in your thread xD
That aside, would you be willing to put your contact details..?
>>
>>17767623
It really is summer
>>
File: facepalm.gif (2 MB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
facepalm.gif
2 MB, 512x384
>>17767623
This has never been more apt.
>>
>>17767623
lol
>>
>>17767623
fugg :DDD
>>
>>17767660
It's never summer in Sweden
>>
>>17767704
Wilddd right!
>>
>>17767324
Maybe the entity wanted it to die more peacefully than getting mauled.
>>
>>17767756
learn to read man >>17767428
>>
>>17766602
this "friendly" relationship you seem to have kinda unsettles me
nothing good comes from playing with the supernatural, at least from what I've experienced

keep us posted
>>
File: 1464037970261.jpg (15 KB, 319x320) Image search: [Google]
1464037970261.jpg
15 KB, 319x320
>>17766602
Why don't you ask the spirit on how to build a device so others can see it?
>>
File: worriedskeleton.jpg (13 KB, 190x223) Image search: [Google]
worriedskeleton.jpg
13 KB, 190x223
Not sure if it's related, but I'll say it

When I was 6 or 7 I lived in an old house located in a shady neighborhood, it was not that bad living there to be honest, but my room had a bad vibe in it, I often had cold sweat, fevers and once I was being asphyxiated in my sleep as I heard a voice cackling at me while a glowing green symbol appeared in front of me, when I got tired of not having enough sleep at night I tried talking to "it", it was an entity who called itself "Sod", but I somehow convinced him to become my friend. He accepted, but I never saw him again

Is it the same as OP without the cool knowing-it-all gimmick? Or is it other thing?
>>
I have a small white wispy cat that has followed me for a s long as I can remember, but since moving to the place I'm in now (old haunted trailer in the woods) it appears more often.
All she does is sit at the end of my vision, and swish her tail a few times, then I'll try to look at her, and poof nothing's there..
>>
OP here.
I cut the brakes of the bike with a pair of scissors.
It usually shows up fairly soon when I follow his advice. I'll keep you posted.
>>
>>17766602
This sounds very familiar. Be warned. The one I encountered ended up trying to possess me. Following the "advice" was like a giant "hack me" sign.

>excels in science/math
Check
>seems nice
Emphasis on seems. And check.
>radical archeological dig setting
No.
>should I exploit
LOL that's like asking if you should scam Bernie Madoff. As in...loads of luck. YOU'RE the mark and never believe for one moment that it's the opposite. If it plays along, it's setting you up.
>it could fuck shit up
Yes, if it's like the one I encountered, it can. Like that cat, which was definitely done by it. This is a rare capability for entities, who usually can't do jack about jack when it comes down to it.
>can I exploit that ability
No more than you can exploit a nuke that you have no real way to aim or control when it blows up. It's more likely to aim at you and blow up in your face (or the face of someone/something you'd rather have intact).
>what is it?
No idea. Mine lied and yours won't say. But it certainly isn't feeding off of you excelling, and will try to fuck you up in the end.

>>17769657
And here's that "fuck you up" part kicking in right here...
>Lesson for you is probably: Security cams are everywhere, and don't trust any entities of the paranormal sort.
Also, this is how you end up in the nuthouse or the jailhouse.
>>
>>17769814
can you tell me more about your experience?
>>
Any updates op?
>>
>>17769657
I'm the guy you were talking to throughout the thread, I told you to sabotage the bike but...

You sabotaged it in a way that you can be found out? Dude.
You should have stuck glass in the tyre or something, loosened some bolts. Something that could be explained away as natural.
If they check that cut cable you could be fucked.

Maybe Dusty wants you to get caught for attempted murder here. He told you to kill a cat and now you've condemned some old woman to go careening over a cliff because you cut her brakes.

Abort mission!
>>
>>17771737
OP here.
"Dusty" hasn't showed up yet.
The bike hasn't left the building yet. It's been rainy in Milan for the past few days, not an ideal weather for biking. It is in the inner court and there are no cameras, I'm sure nobody saw me and there are no cameras whatsoever; even if they find out the brakes have been cut, there's no way they could link it to me. I don't even know whose bike this is.
We'll see what happens.
>>
>>17773682
Well keep us posted OP.
I don't know why but this story has got me intrigued. RP or not, I don't know, there's something about it.
>>
Bumping
Really interested in beings that can vibrate on par with the Human soul/conscience.
>>
>>17767428
Find out who owns the bike.

Wait a few months.

Maybe the rider will be hit by a car. If he's a dick def do it
>>
>>17774132
well, it won't take a few months to find out. the brakes are busted, the guy who owns the bike will notice the first time he uses it.
>>
OP, I would ask it what it wants next time I see it. Why did it choose you? Can you help it somehow? Just try to figure out what its agenda is. Follow your gut/intuition to determine whether it's lying or not.

Has it ever helped you? Has it ever hurt you? Do you feel especially tired after having talked to it? Have you ever fallen sick after having talked to it?
>>
You need to do a test. Maybe not the bike (that's up to u) but find out. Knowlaga is wisdom. Wishing us understanding the rules.
>>
I know this guy. Well, know of him. OP, if you ever return, ask the fellow following you around or whatever it is he does now how he got to Italy. How is important. Tell him the moon is asking if he's stubborn.

>>17774070
Have you tried acid? It'll help you learn. You, specifically.
>>
Dud I'm a skeptic but if u an convince someone ( someone you know , not us) that all the thing you said is true. I'm sure that you'll find an answer to what you should do next.

And if he is your friend, and your his. Would you really use him for your own gain??
>>
>>17766602
UNLEASH THE POWER OF YOUR STAND,
「QUANTUM RESONANT」, OP
>>
>>17774490
lol
I wish it was something "cool" like a stand
>>17774226
what? care to elaborate?
I'm interested in your story if it helps me understand the situation better.
>>17774208
>Why did it choose you?
>Can you help it somehow?
I don't know. I tried to ask it several times, but it won't respond. actually, I get the feeling that it CAN'T respond... but this is just an assumption, Idk.
>Has it ever helped you?
not in the traditional sense, no. but I learned some valuable lessons thanks to it.
>Has it ever hurt you?
nope.
>Do you feel especially tired after having talked to it? Have you ever fallen sick after having talked to it?
that is a good question. I've never fallen sick because of my interactions, but talking with it it's a bit of a strain (cause, you know, having another voice in your brain isn't the most natural of things). This is another reason I'd like to find alternative ways to communicate with it (other than maybe getting it to tell me more).
>>
There's a book on exorcism detailing the accounts of people who have been posssesed called Hostage to the Devil. If you go from knowledge of this book an entity is, or has most likely been attempting to posses you. From my occult knowledge it's probably an old but lesser entity. It's smart enough to know about science and math, but not smart enough for full blown intelligent conversation. It's probably bound ( connected) to you so it most likely knows your every movement and shows up whenever it's probably in its benefit. To prove its "superiority" to you and make you lean on it. I wouldn't because it'll make you dependent on it and make you feel weak. Either increase your personal power to bind it to your will(long route) or get a catholic priest asap.
>>
>>17774892
Father Malachi was by far the best and most entertaining guest Art Bell ever had on his show. By far.
>>
different anons telling me wildly different things, ugh, it's a hard life
>>17774892
>increase your personal power to bind it to your will
tell me more
maybe owning it the ghostpuncher way is the best course of action in the end
>>
>>17775277
Here's a thought anon.

If this thing is as powerful as it seems to be, it stands to reason that it knows you're here on 4chan asking for advice. At the very least it knows you're struggling to understand it. It's next moves could be very telling.

It could put you ease if it wanted to, either because it's benevolent or because it's manipulative.

If it doesn't do anything to ease your confusion, especially if you try to ask it what the hell is going on, that's kind of a dick move on Dusty's part.

Make of that what you will. But it must know you're confused.
>>
bumping for interest
>>
File: image.png (130 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
image.png
130 KB, 2000x2000
>>17766602
The letter mentions you were born under a certain sign, what would that be?
>>
>>17774537
This is super late, but I can't really say much without altering your situation. Suffice to say that I am looking to confirm that who you're dealing with is my friend. If so, I can vouch for him. If not, I can try to help you identify your phantom tagalong. Ask my question. Post the answer.
>>
>>17774537
>I'd like to find alternative ways to communicate with it (other than maybe getting it to tell me more).

Automatic writing, divination, with the way you've described it, it might be into numerology stuff. Discuss it with dusty and see if it can work with you on a simpler means of communicating.
>>
>>17777414
Get out of here Dusty!
>>
>>17766693
if this fucker gets one I want one. I want to be kira and have my own ryuke!
>>
>>17778568
I'm pretty sure Dusty isn't his proper name. Not that you'll know his proper name ever, or even that I will. Ask my question.
>>
>>17779154
that wasn't me. I'm OP.
anyways, it hasn't shown up yet. the weather in Milan has gotten better though, maybe the owner of the bike's gonna take it to go somewhere and something interesting will happen. we'll see.
>>
File: Dusty.jpg (43 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Dusty.jpg
43 KB, 400x400
>>17779194
Dusty's just jealous bro.
>>
File: 1464743826721.jpg (123 KB, 1000x1421) Image search: [Google]
1464743826721.jpg
123 KB, 1000x1421
Chances are, it's a demon, call a priest and talk to him about it, boi
>>
>>17779194
Perhaps your lesson this time was that you do not think the purpose and consequence of your actions thoroughly enough.
For example if you were to vandalise the bicycle to prevent him going somewhere, or riding it, then concealing your vandalism would be a mistake with the possible consequence of injuring, perhaps fatally, the rider.
With that in mind, I hope you left the cut brakes visible.
>>
When I was a kid I used to make up to this really huge guy standing in my room, like 8 feet tall, only all shadow, so like, no matter what angle you looked at it from it was just a sillouhette.

It used to pop up from time to time, never spoke much, but it would tell me simple stuff, like if I was about to throw a rock at the neighbors dog it would say "STOP" in this really deep voice behind me, I only ever saw it directly right before sleeping or just upon waking.

As I got older, around 10 or so, I started seeing it less and less often.

But once, In Iraq, some of the platoon were sleeping the rest were keeping watch. I went to sleep and I felt this giant pair of hands enguld my shoulders and a voice said "GET UP."

I opened my eyes and a shadowy face was inches from mine, but vanished as soon as i blinked.

5 minutes leter we got into a fire fight that ended up lasting 8 hours.

Told my dad about it since hes one of the wisest people I know, he thinks it might be a guardian angel.

Yours doesnt sound very angelic though, maybe not like, demonic, but maybe some sort of nuetral, like the nephalim or something. Not satanic, not angelic, but kinda like, caught in between somewhere.
>>
>>17779851
that pic's disturbing
bumping to make the thread stay alive
Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.