[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is DB Cooper the Zodiac killer? -Both were located in the Pacific
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: dbcooperzodiac.png (2 MB, 1419x1017) Image search: [Google]
dbcooperzodiac.png
2 MB, 1419x1017
Is DB Cooper the Zodiac killer?

-Both were located in the Pacific Northwest.
-The Zodiac Killer was active between the late 60s and early 70s. DB Cooper hijacked the plane in 1971.
-They look pretty similar judging by their portraits.

Idk it's a loose theory and wild assumption but I just thought of it and it seems kinda interesting. What do you guys think?
>>
As I recall the Zodiac killer was always described as stocky, DB Copper was thin. Plus the knots he used and his jargon pointed to Zodiac being a sailor, they don't usually jump out of planes unless elite SEAL.

And I don't really think those two pics look the same, white guy with glasses is only thing the same.
>>
>>17764782
I think he might be.
He needed to leave the country and decided to hijack a plane to get the money to do so.
>>
>>17764782
No, Ted Cruz is the Zodiac killer.
>>
>>17764860
No, he's the Zodiac Killer's son
>>
That would just be unfair. He's smart enough to kill, taunt and steal a plane?
I'd an hero if confirmed
>>
>>17764782
bumo
>>
File: giphy.gif (191 KB, 466x322) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
191 KB, 466x322
>>17764782
db cooper looks like dale gribble and the zodiac killer looks like hank hill.
>>
>>17764782
>Idk it's a loose theory and wild assumption but I just thought of it and it seems kinda interesting. What do you guys think?
Good eye, Anon. I'm interested.
>>
Nah, it was ted cruz
>>
Daily reminder that D.B. Cooper was allegedly captured on film in one of Les Blank's films
>>
>>17764782
>Pacific Northwest
>Zodiac

Either you know nothing about the Zodiac case or you don't know where the PNW is.

And by looking similar they were both white men with glasses. That's about it.

>>17765429
This is true though.
>>
>>17765597
>Either you know nothing about the Zodiac case or you don't know where the PNW is.

kek
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-03-11-26-07.png (406 KB, 600x1024) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-03-11-26-07.png
406 KB, 600x1024
>>
>>17764782
You also gotta think about what the portrait of the killer is based on. I'm fairly sure it's not from someone who looked into his face thoroughly and remembered every detail. It's by someone who got a glimpse and was under shock. So whenever you compare images you have to keep in mind that the picture of the zodiac killer might not even be accurate
>>
He's ur mum lel XD
>>
>>17766304
>Funnyjunk

Oh god I'm getting cringe war flashbacks from when I used to go on there
>>
DB Cooper was a thief, not a serial killer, and while his one known theft took place in the PNW, there was a similar crime that took place in the midwest a few weeks later that was probably him. So there's no reason to think he was a PNW native.

Zodiac Killer was in California, not the PNW.
>>
>>17764782
0% chance they are the same person.

If you even believe the zodiac existed, he was clearly too violent and sadistic and impulsive to pull off something as calculated as the DB Cooper hijacking.
>>
>>17764782
No, Arthur Leigh Allen was
>>
>>17764782
>middle-aged white men with common hair styles and glasses
Yeah they might as well be the same person
>>
File: bernie zodiac.jpg (50 KB, 380x425) Image search: [Google]
bernie zodiac.jpg
50 KB, 380x425
>>17764782
>Both were located in the Pacific Northwest

Since when is San Francisco in the pacific northwest?!
>>
>>17764860
>>17765522

Bernie shills detected. See >>17767366
>>
>>17764847
>I think he might be.
>He needed to leave the country and decided to hijack a plane to get the money to do so.

If he'd wanted to leave the country he could have stayed on the fucking plane, they were taking him to Mexico. He could've bailed out over a nice soft desert, instead of jumping butthole first toward a forest full of pointy trees...
>>
>>17767366
I always knew Bernie was the zodiac killer
>>
>>17766554
This my main problem with every Zodiac "suspect". The thing everyone base their suspect on is that he looks like the sketch and he lived in the area.

Yet if you take a random photo of university students or just a crowd of people in California at the time, you'll see tons of people that look like him.
>>
File: image.jpg (84 KB, 629x581) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84 KB, 629x581
>>17767366
All the victims were capitalists!

It all makes since now!
>>
>>17767371
XD
>he was gonna vote for the Zodiac Kilker
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.