[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Here you go /x/ Here she is :) http://aassdd.viewnetcam.c
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6
File: Hmm.png (349 KB, 718x383) Image search: [Google]
Hmm.png
349 KB, 718x383
Here you go /x/

Here she is :)

http://aassdd.viewnetcam.com/CgiStart?page=Multi&Language=0&Page=1&Resolution=320x240&Interval=0&Quality=Standard&Mode=Motion&PageLayout=Div4
>>
>>17764723

How many years have you people been watching this chick?
>>
>>17764733
Too many
>>
>>17764723
did something new happen...?
>>
I derive no enjoyment from this. It's just sad.
>>
>>17764756

Nah sorry I just wanted to make a thread about her
>>
>>17764773
oh! well last I checked her physical health is declining. I really hope she gets some form of help soon.
>>
>>17764778 Oh really? In what way?
>>
>https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5G6QQyqarvyHFfJw5VFjwA
>http://blog.naver.com/PostList.nhn?blogId=qewwer&categoryNo=41
>https://iii1.wordpress.com/

here are her youtube channels and blogs (I think) if that helps. I don't speak korean but she has a statement on her blog encouraging people to translate it any spread her story.
>>
File: Network Camera.jpg (56 KB, 684x310) Image search: [Google]
Network Camera.jpg
56 KB, 684x310
>>
what's the thing with 'mind control weapon'

is chipchan monarch sex slave? that'd be a twist.

when this chick dies she's gonna go so viral. "YOU WON'T BELIEVE THIS KOREAN GIRL'S HEARTWRENCHING DECADE LONG PUBLIC STRUGGLE WITH INSANITY"
>>
What is this
>>
>>17765290
it is you
>>
Is pretty clear she is suffering Squizophrenia, im korean and my mom acted the exact same way that chip chan.
In my mom case she said that the devil is watching her and want her to kill us. She wrote in big signs this kind of things in her room. Stuff like someone is watching her , his father is a coward (her dad killed himself) and stuff like that.also because of the medicatition she sleep alot and in weird ways like chip chan. Im sure she have a family that is taking care of her and she is "locked" at her own will. My mom used to make this weird alarm things too in her room. Sadly my family never took her seriously and she spent most of her time in her room , i bet that is the same case with chip chan. They feed her but ignore her , dont try to talk to her or visitr her... that is what my family used to do with my mom. My wild guess is koreans dont take seriously people with mentally illness. Im sure the cameras are there to watch in case she try to kill herself. Someone care for her enough to pay the bills and watch her , but not enough like giving her love or talk to her in person. She have a cellphone and she talk to someone. My guess she have a brother or sister.
>>
Also sometimes someone turn the cameras off. My guess the family member that have the cameras dont want people to see him/her when they have to visit her. Maybe they are shameful of her. Because weird enough ...someone help to clean her room once in a while. Chio chan is not the one cleaning her clothes ,dishes and etc. My wild guess "P " is not a police men. But her brother/uncle/father that sneak into her apartment when she is sleeping and clean her apartment and provide some food and basic things like toothpaste , shampoo and etc.
The thing with people with schizophrenia. They creat imaginary enemies. My mom used to call me the son of satan and tried to kill me a few times. So my guess is P is someone close to her and maybe is a police officer too.
Also i saw a few times a men trying to hide his face and chip chan talk to him and he give her money and sometimes a bag with ramen. So tl ;dr
She is mental ill , the cameras are there so family can see her , they also pay her foods , bill and give her some money so she can spend it in papers and shit.
>>
And last comment. She also sometimes leave for hours her apartment. My guess she goes to the church or is allowed to visit her family. She sometimes try to put nice clothes...like when u are going to visit friends , family or going to a special event. People with schizophrenia like chip chan when they are lucid ... they act like nothing happened. Example my mom would try to choke me to death and the next day she is singing and cooking me a nice meal and talk to me in a really happy way and have long conversation with her friends... my guess when chip chan is lucid she watch her favorite tv shows and is all good until her mental illness kick in and she is paranoid all over again.. at this point she may realize she is sick and when the sanity comes back , she throw away the signs , go out and shit. Is a wied and awful illness. Maybe chip chan is s lovely person that is depress all day when she is sane because she feel alone but then she become this paranoid shit that scare people and that is why her family dont want her living with them or close to them.
My dad didnt let me see my mom much... he was scare that she one day would kill me for good... but he acted like she was some sorta of rabid animal. Like sometimes he closed her door and he was the only one with the key to open her room.

Sadly my mom killed herself ,the thing is one day chip chan is going to do that soon , when she cabt control herself anymore or her illness take the best of her.
>>
File: image%3A34799.png (191 KB, 480x762) Image search: [Google]
image%3A34799.png
191 KB, 480x762
Something is really wrong with her...she is screaming like she is in pain ...it fucking scared me , i just watcher her open her eyes and scream like this...she is making some really weird faces.
>>
still at it huh?
>>
>>17765681
She is now staring at the wall or sleeping again.. she was screaming for 2minutes.
>>
File: image%3A34804.png (196 KB, 480x762) Image search: [Google]
image%3A34804.png
196 KB, 480x762
She was screaming again and woke up... her health is getting worst... it seems she is in pain now
>>
File: image%3A34805.png (164 KB, 480x762) Image search: [Google]
image%3A34805.png
164 KB, 480x762
Moved her signs and again went to sleep...well she is screaming again while sitting in her chair... poor women
>>
Haven't seen a "woman that sleeps all day" thread in 10 years, holy shit she's still at it? Dedicated as fuck.
>>
wow she really can't draw swastikas
>>
>>17764723
Is this a unsecure camera thread now?
>>
File: 1464504027150.gif (79 KB, 312x312) Image search: [Google]
1464504027150.gif
79 KB, 312x312
>>17766379
nvm thought i was on /g/ for a second
>>
>>17766378
KEK TO THE KOOKY MAD BITCH
DOES SHE GET HER KOALA OUT?
>>
>>17766361
Have you seen the webcasting of her listening to music in her "early" days, Anon? She could be singing along with George Micheal.
>>
Why does she have so much bottled water?

Does she actually drink it or is she just using it as a barricade for the door?
>>
There's nothing wrong with this woman other than a maybe small case of paranoia. She's left her house every day or night for the last five days and left twice one night. The fact that she allowed a man into her apartment to fix her webcams and stay in the same room with him proves she's relatively stable, I am also going to assume they conversed while he was there. You KNOW someone's sent in some sort of tip about her and the fact that she's still at home proves she's lucid enough to talk to ppl
>>
Can anyone translate the sign in front of cam 2?
>>
>>17767552
Anyone?
>>
whats the story on this girl?
>>
>>17765490
>>17765513
>>17765550

It's rather obvious you're a really good person.

I am sorry about your mother. My father is crazy so I understand.

I hope you have a good life koreabro.

Best of luck!
>>
>>17764723
after decrypting and translating her blog ive deducted thatshe has parkinsons and is slowly dying
>>
>>17767787
What did it translate to???
>>
>>17767894
pretty much that she is dying of Parkinson and she also feels her skull splitting against her skin or something
translate it yourself its pretty pooky
(her blog)
>>
>>17766465
People with schizofrenia can talk and act normal for a while and then go mental in a minute. Example my mom would go and buy groceries , talk to her friends on the phone , talk with the neighbors , cook nice meals , take a shower , watch her favorites shows and go out to the church or visit her sister... but then all of sudden in the same day she try to kill me or try to burn the house or start insulting everyone and try to run around naked. In chip chan , there is time she is okay and can fix her own computer , eat ramen , go out and buy groceries and talk with people....but as soon she is alone she start acting like someone is watching her or stare at nothing for hours, i saw her a few times looking angry and moving her mouth like cursing alot and then stare at the camera and not blinking. Is pretty clear she have schizoprenia
>>
>>17767959
I wish I could translate it myself but o dont know Korean.
How or what did.you use to translate?
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.