[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mysterious house in my home city >nobody I ask knows what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (891 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
891 KB, 3264x2448
>mysterious house in my home city
>nobody I ask knows what it's for
>sometimes heard it referred to as the house of the Knights Templar

I've tried searching google for the meaning of an enneagram inside a triangle, but can't find anything significant.
Anyone here know what this might be?
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (298 KB, 1615x1209) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
298 KB, 1615x1209
>>
>>17764313
is it a baha'i thing?
>>
it's a halfway home
>>
https://youtu.be/mStMS7Qcf1s?t=42s
>>
>>17764568
so like sigils came from tonality and the emotion expressed through music.
people worshipping sigils are playing imaginary
>>
>>17764313
That symbol makes me think Theosophical Society. Have you seen anyone there to ask?
>>
Just go knock on the door and ask.
>>
>>17764561
I have no idea, but it's possible.
>>
>>17764581
I have not, but if it's a Theosophical Society, I feel almost obligated to pay them a visit.
>>
>>17764563
What makes you think so?
>>
OP, are you in Pennsylvania? They have a history of 'hex signs' on buildings. Some kind of left over barn protection history that has become an art form.
>>
>>17764674
all the windows got different curtains.
it's a rooming house
>>
>>17764677
Not Pennsylvania, northern Europe.
>>
>>17764683
Interesting, nice catch.
>>
YouTube.com/user/xendrius

I'll just leave this here and allow you to make your own interpretation, specially the series demonmagic 1-8
>>
100% free mason money we have the same in germany and the masons put money together for it
>>
See in the top mason sign like it sometimes they put David cross in em
>>
>>17764568
Not the same star.
>>
File: Imspooped.png (3 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
Imspooped.png
3 MB, 2448x3264
>>17764313
OP I enhanced your picture and there is something quite spoopy
>>
>>17766010
Nah, not Masonic. Though similar to the A&AR SJ's MCC.
>>
>>17764313
charitas, gaudium, pax, longanimitas, benignitas, bonitus, fides, mansuetudo , continentia
>>
That "star" is a unicursal hexagram, that will tell you all you heedvknow
>>
the star is called a nonagram or also called a enneagram. look into that.
>>
>>17764313
it is not knights templar. it is a scotish rite freemasonry building. the 9 pointed star is called the "interlaced triple triangle". the big triangle can mean a lot of things, but it most likely "godhood" considering the scottish rite is of the higher degrees, whites only.
>>
>>17768595
>it is a scotish rite freemasonry building
That was my first thought. But we don't really use that symbol on things.
>>
File: 383142_original.png (67 KB, 375x360) Image search: [Google]
383142_original.png
67 KB, 375x360
>>17767535
>That "star" is a unicursal hexagram

no it's not, stop talking out of your asshole.
>>
>>17768672
Its a triple triangle the orientation of them refers to how the energies are directed, so perhaps you should remove your vocal chords from your sphincter
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.