[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any other military /x/fags on here that have stories? I'll
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: images.png (4 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
images.png
4 KB, 259x194
Any other military /x/fags on here that have stories? I'll start. greentext for life
>its some date I wont share
>I'm calling them M.S, J.A, and A.L
>we're doing basic military shit on watch
>hears random screech
>J.A immediately pours pretty much his whole fucking clip into that direction
>''M,S what in the holy hell was that'' J.A shits his pants after he says that
>I turn on my NVG
>What looks like a body of skinny sticks lunges at our base and we load our clip into it
>lots of useless dialogue
>M.S says something like ''Makada''
>it fucking runs off into the forest

to be continued if I get enough stories also pic unrelated
>>
Also I don't speak during this because I was fucking speechless and the unimportant dialogue is more like unimportant yelling and gunfire. I also note that I did misspell some things and I am still freaked the fuck out.
>>
>>17763495
>claims to be military
>says clip
>>
>>17763514
Beat me to it
This is like /k/ meme #1
>>
File: 1439075373618.gif (386 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1439075373618.gif
386 KB, 500x281
>>17763495
>we load our clip into it
You're not military, are you son?
>>
>>17763514
I don't see the difference video games and the Internet take a toll on you
>>
>>17763522
I also did point out I was confused and freaked while writing this so get off my back will you?
>>
>>17763517
Because it's a telling slip-up. Anyone who gets it wrong is not a gun nut.
>>
>>17763529
a better excuse would have been that you arent a native english speaker, but oh well you probably to dumb to come up with a good lie just as you are to dumb to come up with a good story
>>
Will you /k/ommandos stop getting so literally triggered and just let people tell a story?
>>
>>17763495
>basic military shit on watch

Like what, you lying fuck?
>>
>>17763522
He used clip right.
>>
File: 1464886915956.jpg (300 KB, 1351x1783) Image search: [Google]
1464886915956.jpg
300 KB, 1351x1783
>>17763929
/k/ommandos have some /x/ threads from time to time, and if they want seriousness in their reports I can't blame them.

/k/ funny threads are some of the best in 4chan.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.