[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was browsing Imgur and there was a gallery about spoopy sh
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1464810711539.jpg (6 KB, 188x188) Image search: [Google]
1464810711539.jpg
6 KB, 188x188
I was browsing Imgur and there was a gallery about spoopy shit. Ofc 11bx1371 came up.
There was a subreddit link and I decided to check it out to see if it had been solved.

However I found this thread
https://www.reddit.com/r/11bx1371/comments/4lq0zp/11bx1371_1643_11b31369_decodedsolved_interpreted/

and the OP claims it's some christian underground cult whilst the comments spam about 4chan did it first and Dr. Wright was just an artist.

I've checked the 4plebs archive for 40 mins now with various keywords and cannot find the thread where the mystery is 'solved'.
>>
>>17763081
This thread had potential, but you fucked it up linking Reddit.
>>
>>17763095
I'm not trying to start a fucking hunt or something, it says it was solved 1-2 days ago on /x/ but I cannot literally find the thread on plebs.

/x/ clearly raided reddit for being faggots and I want to see Winter's report
>>
>>17763098
so bump
>>
>>17763095
Don't start. Do you want /x/ to go the way of /tv/ and /pol/?
>>
>>17763095
faggot
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.