[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IN sp00py thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
no shortage of weird/spoopy shit here. How bout we get an IN thread started.
>>
shameless self bump
>>
>>17762060
We really need to stop with these individual state threads. Just make a thread for spooky stories in general.
>>
>>17762060
Ever heard of/been to Diamond, IN?
>>
>>17762060
indiana fucking sucks
>>
The only thing spoopy about indy is how miserable and mediocre it is. Seriously, I think this entire state, feeds off its inhabitants like a thoughtless hungry beast.
>>
>>17762060
The scariest thing is indiana is how shitty your highways are
>>
Succubus roam the irvington area, that Ik without question.
>>
I live in Indiana and my cum socks are haunted because they're always in a different place every morning so I think the billions of potential kids got fed up and coalesced into one ghostly being to haunt my cum socks.
>>
File: Spoopy_Indiana.jpg (3 MB, 2072x2455) Image search: [Google]
Spoopy_Indiana.jpg
3 MB, 2072x2455
>>17762060
I can share some stories from this book if any anons are interested.
>>
>>17765617
hoosierkek
>>
That one house in Indianapolis by the New Yorker kinda with the signs all on his house saying how the government is watching him and shit like that. It's pretty creep to walk by.
>>
>>17765591
This guy, he gets it. Every time I go back to visit family, it's like walking into a funeral parlor. It's like that town in American Gods that Hinzelmann protects, except in Indiana nothing ever changes for the better, either.
>>
>>17765628
lol, I have this same book for Maryland
>>
>>17767500
Before europeans settled on the state, it's entirety use to be a common place for paleo indians to practice rituals on public mounds. The angel mound state historic site, use to be one.
>>
>>17767522
I also have the one for Illinois. Lots of spooky stories and oddities in all of them.
>>
>>17762060
The jail in Columbia City is supposed to be extremely haunted.
>>
Only thing spoopy about Indiana is the record number of meth heads.
>>
New Albany is haunted as fuck.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.