[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's Divination with Chris Time!!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_0003b.jpg (463 KB, 1721x1649) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0003b.jpg
463 KB, 1721x1649
I've been talking to God a lot lately and it gives me signs as Reponses to my questions.

Here's an example.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIj3M6ngH5Q

As you can see it said "Yes" in the clouds.

So I decided since I can't think of anything to ask that I'd ask others what questions they'd like me to ask God.

You have to tell me your real first name and initial of last name though so I can address it properly and a yes or no question.

Also it's night time here so I can't film clouds. If anyone is serious I'll ask your questions tomorrow and come back with a response if God is willing to play.
>>
>>17761972
every time i come to /x/ i'm like "man i'm in the mood to consume some schizophrenia" but then i get tired of the schizophrenia in like 20 minutes
>>
>>17761987
Kek
>>
MAKE IT STOP

GO BACK TO /soc/ YOU FUCKING CANCER FAGS
>>
>>17761987
You're great anon
>>
>>17761992
Make a divination thread on /soc/, get it to page 10 and let it get archived. Then link it here to show everyone that divination doesn't have to happen on /x/. Then watch as everyone keeps doing it on /x/.
>>
>>17761972

No.
>>
>>17761987
No wonder Chris doesn't like humanity.

I got a question.

Will all these types of people on the Internet be screwed in the ass to death by a horse in the afterlife?
>>
Hey Chris!
As someone who liked divination, as someone who reads on /div/, as someone who wants to see more divination on /x/ and more of a discussion about what it is, and what it means..

please take this thread to /div/. /x/ does not need more than one thread dedicated to divination and making extras is cancerous.
>>
>>17761972
1. Divination goes in /div/
2. You're that fucking retarded shitposter obsessed with clouds. Kill yourself.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.