[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Spell Casting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 280x280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 280x280
So I'm creating a banishing spell from scratch, and I'd like it to be really powerful. Would I need to do it over and over again or just use a lot of ingredients?
>>
File: bird pepe.jpg (3 KB, 125x113) Image search: [Google]
bird pepe.jpg
3 KB, 125x113
>>17761490
Bumping for interest, can't get my hand on any magic books that teach spells and hoping to see if any comes up in this thread.
>>
>>17761490
is this for real? Are you guys seriously mentally disturbed? Or is everyone here just circle jerking?
>>
File: 3948.jpg (24 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
3948.jpg
24 KB, 657x527
>>17761512
If you don't believe in magic or the paranormal then why tf are you on /x/? Don't you have a life to live instead of being a cynical cunt? Or are you just a fat looser who criticizes peoples beliefs because in reality they are nothing but 300 pounds of dead weight who lives on welfare?
>>
>>17761490
>>17761490
I use laug,
I can laugh at will and the longer I laugh it make fell silly and good inside cleaning any fear or bad feeling
When vanishing you want that effect in you , then you can use whatever to change your inner state
For a positive one. Music ,prayer ,food whatever make a impact in you will work.
That is vanishing.
>>
File: 1456499215785.jpg (15 KB, 716x724) Image search: [Google]
1456499215785.jpg
15 KB, 716x724
>>17761518
>you aren't allowed to ask questions about something as ludicrous as magic spells
>obviously you have no life since you don't agree with me
>>
>>17761518
why don't you just cast a spell to make me go away then?
>>
Solitary witch by silver ravenwolf was a really good basis for creating my own BOS, check that out and see if it helps?
>>
^^^
>>
>>17761535
did this nigga actually say laughing, playing music, praying, and eating food are spells?
>>
>>17761512
Just circle jerking.

Move along if you don't want goo splashes on your neckbeard.
>>
>>17761571
Not that nigga but yes it can be that easy. You don't have to be super cereal to do magic
>>
>>17761571

Vanishing is about changing your iner state

If a poem can change your inner state, that poem become a spell
Magic is about beliving, once I vanish a entity by saying that ghost don't exist, I changed my belive to zone out the entity, immediately I went out from sleep paralysis and was able to move like nothing did happen
If food can create that emotional response, yes food can be a spell.
>>
>>17761542
Because the paranormal being real doesn't imply that magic is real, and magic being real doesn't imply that anyone is good enough at it to actually make you leave. And anyone being capable of doing it doesn't imply that anyone cares enough about some random anon to actually do it.

It's like you've never once conceived of the possibility of basic logistics.
>>
OP here, if you guys want I can instruct you on how to make spells. A witch told me her method of going about doing it.
>>
Your intent and will has to be in check.
>>
>>17763157
How you put your will and intent in check,
I want to know if you can trow a spell on the go , you know like having in your pocket and be ready to used in any time , like pocket sand.
It is possible?
How?
Please be specific.
Gracias for the info.
>>
>>17763167
There's really no sense in being specific if you have no knowledge on the matter, which seems to be the case.
>>
File: one handed eeeuuuuuuuggggghhhhh.png (247 KB, 594x198) Image search: [Google]
one handed eeeuuuuuuuggggghhhhh.png
247 KB, 594x198
>>17763167
All you need to do, is make something have an imprint on your mind.

The hindudes are supposed to chant a mantra, a seemingly insane amount of times, and then, the mantra becomes powerful. And chanting it makes you feel a certain way.

You can do with with anything that is consistant.
To drug addicts, the act of drugging is bansishing.
Because smoking banishes stuff for some people.

Just make a phrase that you use, or become friends with an essential oil, and sniff it to banish. Do it daily, ideally at the same times.

(Lavender comes from the latin word for washing)

Really, it's like an Altar, but altar is alter.
Anything that smells different can work, or anything that looks different, or a mantra that means something.

But the main thing in most magical traditions, is a secret deeper meaning.

Like the pentagram is 5 pointed, like 5 senses, and 5 fingers,etc. And five elements, 5 states of matter, and with those five fingers and five states, a lot can be manipulated.

Tl;DR
Smell a perfume that you love, and do it every morning, afternoon and night, and then you will develop magic.

Or
Tl;Dr
Spin in a circle three times counterclockwise before entering any building.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.