[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was Kubrick warning us about in Eyes Wide Shut?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 900x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 900x1600
What was Kubrick warning us about in Eyes Wide Shut?
>>
All work and no play makes jack a dull boy.
>>
>>17760801
Nothing. It was a distraction to pull us away from The Shining where he really revealed his secret (he faked the moon landing for the US government).
>>
>>17760801
The Roths crazy antics
>>
>>17760801
Jews
>>
>>17760801
Not pissing off orgy circles that can muster up enough dough to use a friggin' mansion as playgrounds, much less if they are prone to cult-like antics.
>>
That rich people like sex too, only they prefer to do it anonymously and occasionally like their partners to be unwilling.
>>
So, so much. Starting with crowleanity pervading the upper ranks to the powers they exert so subtly as to almost be invisible. The final cut left put the 2 scenes that got him killed
>>
>>17760801
Being married to Tom will get you raped
>>
>>17760801
He was warning us to not watch bad movies with stupid titles. To do this, he made the worst film he could, and gave it an incredibly stupid title.
>>
>>17760801
Damn, not even 20 posts and threads packed with shills.

What I gleaned from it is Kubrick stumbled upon the elites and their magickal practices accidentally. He did not know what he was getting himself into, just like Tom Cruise in the movie. Once he realized that it was very dangerous to snoop around the elites rituals, it was already too late. They showed him immediately they aren't playing around (breaking into his house and leaving the mask ).

I felt this was Kubricks own experience, and in his attempt to expose them, he was killed. They released the movie with the most important scenes left out.

Don't fuck with the elites practices or you'll get whacked.
>>
>>17760801
If elitist costumed orgies is the worst thing he revealed in EWS then I don't really mind.
>>
>>17760808
How does it show this? Wouldn't it be 2001 that shows it?
>>
>>17760801
>Frederic Raphael, who authored the Eyes Wide Shut script for Kubrick recalled that Kubrick once remarked that "Hitler was right about almost everything," and insisted that any trace of Jewishness be expunged from the "Eyes Wide Shut" script.
https://www.quora.com/What-did-Kubrick-mean-by-Hitler-Was-Right-About-Almost-Everything
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_and_religious_beliefs_of_Stanley_Kubrick
>>
>>17761800
pleb
>>
>>17764735
stanley kubrick was ethnically jewish
>>
>>17760808
this
/thread
>>
>>17760801
Appreciate what you have. The grass isn't always greener on the other side. Women are sluts. Don't fuck with luminarti.
>>
>>17764875
he was a white man.. like moot
>>
>>17760968
This
David Lee Roth has stood above Sammy Hagar in the public eye for far too long
>>
>>17761761
>>17761818
What scenes were cut?
>>
>>17764947
The dance number, with the ninjas.
>>
>>17760808
Most know that he faked the moon landing. Few know that due to his obsessive nature as a legendary director they ended up shooting on location.
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 641x383) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 641x383
>He didn't warn us of anything he exposed some of the rituals the elite practice

>The shining, he exposed the Native American genocide and the faking of the moon landing footage.

>he also exposed a lot more in Dr. Strangelove, A clockwork orange and full metal jacket

His iq was around 200 I bet he showed use more than we already know. He was a genius!
>>
>>17760801
>What was Kubrick warning us about in Eyes Wide Shut?
He was whistleblowing on the perversions of the elite and showing you that they can and do live in a surreal world that is not to be fucked with, unless you're invited.
>>
is it a coincidence that he died right after he made the movie or did the jews kill him
>>
>>17765987
Not a coincidence and yes it was the "jews" but they are not jewish
>>
>>17765881
Okay champ.
>>
>>17765889
I once read that the most sexually active of people were the very rich and the very poor.
Sex entertains the poor, they have nothing else but the very rich have time and leisure to pursue and refine pleasure, which is what the sex part of the film is about.
I think the threats and deaths in the film are Kubrick's exaggeration for drama.
In the real world, losing these connections, being blackballed and losing status would be worse than death.
A quiet word to the doctor's patients about improprieties would be a hella lot worse than the mask on his pillow.
>>
>>17767811
Curious, where did you read that about rich and poor? I know it's true for drugs and other vice, and there are good reasons for middle class workers avoiding it, but I'd like to know about promiscuity.
>>
>>17768518
Trying to find it. It's an old quote. I thought it was one of Gore Vidal's.
>>
Wait so how is The Shining proof of the moon landing? Other than the kids jumper and a few very far reaches of correlation
>>
>>17767689
how do you know
>>
>>17761818
>unironically using the word "magickal"
Point at him and laugh.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.