[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cemetery sailor
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: 20160531_204229.jpg (4 MB, 2143x2888) Image search: [Google]
20160531_204229.jpg
4 MB, 2143x2888
>be me
>work in cemetery for over year
>hear stories of co workers having paranormal experiences all the time
>nothing happens to me
>today i turn and see pic related
>shit pants and scramble to take pic
>the apperation was glowing and faded away in about 30 seconds

The figure appears to be a sailor. Just thought id share this with /x/
>>
>>17757815
You already know this, but, we're just going to think it was a regular old opaque sailor in the pic.
>>
>>17757815
> yesterday was memorial day
> "omg dead sailor man!"
>>
File: BTL9wDeCcAIi1cG.jpg-large.jpg (80 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
BTL9wDeCcAIi1cG.jpg-large.jpg
80 KB, 720x960
>>17757815
nobody is gon believe you OP thats why i hate this board. they go on about shit content, summer fags, and whine about pastas and over used shit, then people like you and i come along and post actual OC and eventually get shit on.

Here, have this pic my friend took of an actual face of a demon.. I dont even look at this pic aside from the thumbnail or the fucking back of my spine gets all tingly and cold. not gonna go on too long, but long story short, it was taken after a wedding in front of a haunted hotel in san francisco..

Also post a pic with the same angle and timestamp that bitch for me to really beleive u :6)
>>
File: Tomb.jpg (2 MB, 1832x1816) Image search: [Google]
Tomb.jpg
2 MB, 1832x1816
>>
I can't see anything
>>
>>17758777
where's the demon?
>>
have any more pics? some thing more zoomed in?
>>
>>17759378
peeking at the faggots through the lower right of the window-thing
>>
>>17759391

what makes you think that the face is a demon and not just a person?
>>
>>17759421
As in a person who got red eye from what ever camera you used. Yeah I get they are creepy looking but dude...
>>
>>17761396
OPs pic is interesting though
>>
>>17757815
How do you get a job at a cemetery, what are requisites?
>>
>>17758777
>why doesn't anyone believe me?! wahhhhhh!
>i actually say interesting shit that any spoiled child could say
>>
>>17758777
is this bait or are you that desperate for attention?
>>
>>17761411

1. Be alive
>>
>>17757815
Looks like your average sailor wearing his dress uniform on memorial day. Your just a tinfoil idiot who is over reacting because you want to see something spooky to validate your failed life and beliefs.
>>
>>17763542
Ok I see what youre saying but in the pic the Sailors skin is clearly grey and does seem to be slightly glowing
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.