[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the fuck do I gain there attention. I'm starting a one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: Grey.jpg (31 KB, 498x516) Image search: [Google]
Grey.jpg
31 KB, 498x516
How the fuck do I gain there attention. I'm starting a one man war against our overlords, and I need to know this one vital detail.
>>
What's your favorite color? You have a select number of choices.
>>
>>17757592
Why a one man war? There's power in numbers.

Also, who do you think our overlords are?
>>
>>17757612
The Greys are finally rebelling. Shill harder guys!
>>
File: kardashians.jpg (10 KB, 299x168) Image search: [Google]
kardashians.jpg
10 KB, 299x168
>>17757612
>>
>>17757592
Have you tried turning your crop circle off and on again?
>>
>>17757592
gfys op.

srsly gfys yfa pos.
>>
>>17757612
Op here I expect no other human to carry out this foolhardy venture "one man". The greys, i hope will aid me. As for our overlords, I'm not even sure what the hell to even call them at this point. Hell I don't even to expect a victory, but a big fuck you to these translucent fucks hiding amongst congress and the public would be awesome.
>>
File: 016-HellComesToFrogtown-lg.jpg (66 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
016-HellComesToFrogtown-lg.jpg
66 KB, 500x500
>>17757625
Well, that actually makes sense.

What do you need to know.

>inb4 not your personal army.
>>
File: 1.jpg (42 KB, 778x675) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
42 KB, 778x675
>>17757659
The greys won't help. Be aware of beings you try to connect to
>>
>>17757669
but don't they realize,they're being used even more so than us human cattle?
>>17757663
How can reach them or at least one of them.
>>
>>17757683
Are you handsome and talented?

If not, do you a lot of money?

If you are neither, we are going to need a lot of planning.
>>
>>17757592
Body count. Take out a police station or government building. That would do the trick.
>>
>>17757628
kek
>>
Greys wont help, only other humans

Target high profile political figures and legit kings and queens, they and their property is your target
>>
>>17757592
Greys are just another intelligent race, more technologically advanced than us. There's no reason to believe they're benevolent. The reason why humans know war is because conflict and fighting for survival lies at the very basis of biological life. With this, one can easily expect Greys and other intelligent/non-intelligent lifeforms to know how to defend themselves and fight. They have their own agenda and if their current mission is scientific one, then certainly they abide by a non-intervene rule.

Anyway dude, you're full of paranoia and like >>17757669 noted, be careful of who you ask for help.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.