[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
afghan bigfoot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: bigfootpakistan2-585x306.jpg (55 KB, 585x306) Image search: [Google]
bigfootpakistan2-585x306.jpg
55 KB, 585x306
hey guys I want to share this story of what I saw one night in Afghanistan. I will put in as many facts as I can.
I was working as a civilian contractor on FOB Shank back in 2014, this was before the drawdown so there still was a bunch of troops on the base. The base has since been handed over to the Afghans.
I was living on camp 36, which is where most of the civilian contractors stayed. To get from where I lived to the hercules gym you could either follow the main road or cut thru the rotary wing runway, the cut thru saved about 15 minutes both ways, so it was a no brainer use the cut thru.
I finished my shift at about 0400 one night, went home, got changed, and proceeded on the long walk to the gym.
Now it was a full moon and this was a black out FOB, so you can see very clearly for some distance at this point.
as i came to the end of the access road I came to a big rock yard, I believe it is where they did sling loads at this point. I looked off into the distance and saw a large figure, moving from left to right, at a high rate of speed. The choppers at this part of the base were civilian and didnt fly during night, so there was no one else down here just me all alone in the afghan night.
this creature was a good distance away, but still i could see it was on two legs, moving FAST, and HUGE! Now i cant tell you if it had hair or what it looked like, i watched it for about a minute and a half. it disappeared into the darkness of the hesco barriers, which marked the permiter of the base, i assume it was trying to get off.
i was scared shitless and it was a nerve wracking walk to the gym, I stayed at that base until it was closed down and never again had an encounter with whatever that was.
>>
Afghan bigfoot would have no where to run or hide theres way to much activity everywhere
>>
>>17756735
Afghanistan is nothing but wilderness and mountains. Don't know what the fuck your talking about.

Still, encounter sounds vague enough it could have been anything. Or a prank. I gotta say I'm pretty quick to write it off. I think it's bs but I googled Afghan bigfoot and came across this story.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message180862/pg1?disclaimer=1

I expect /x/ will go ahead and mark this case solved. How much stress and what was your mindset when you saw it OP? Did anyone else see it? See any footprints?
>>
>imblying it was a native afghani squatch and not the 10th mountain bigfoot brigade
>>
>>17756759
op here, I dont think it could of been a prank, I was the only in this area of the base. I was walking alone to the gym that night so no one else saw it, and in the morning I could not get to the area to investigate.
>>
I think you just saw a wild Turk.
>>
>>17756416
why are americans to fascinated about this?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.