[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Watched someone die
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
Was walking home late a few nights ago with my General Tso's chicken, cause that's what I do. A motorcyclist was going nuts down the road and popped a curb. Guy flew off and body slammed a road sign. Hit hard enough to bend it. I thought he got decapitated but it was just his helmet. I called 911. Brown hair, brown eyes, no older than 30, bleeding from the nose and ears. He was breathing and awake, but couldn't move. Busted spine and neck injury for sure. He told me his name, where he lived, asked me to call his mom. I grabbed his phone from his jacket - cracked screen but functional. Asked for his unlock pin and suddenly he started winking uncontrollably in his left eye. I asked how he was doing and he said "fine considering." Then nothing. Just stopped breathing. That was it. Paramedics arrived, loaded the body. Police took my statement and everything but they seemed concerned about it. Spoke with 4 officers in total. One officer pulled me aside to 'get to the bottom of it' and asked if I knew the guy. I told her no, why? She pulls out a plastic evidence bag. In it is the guys keys. Lucky rabbits (and chicken?) foot and all. She screws around with the keys through the bag until she's holding a clear plastic Keychain tag. In the tag is a small card with the current date, the time about 30 minutes ago, and my first, middle and last name all neatly printed out along with 3 symbols on the bottom. She asked if I know anything about it, and at first I figured it was a medical thing they did to keep track or something, but that doesn't make sense. I told her no and was released after a few more minutes. I got home and ate my cold Chinese food. They haven't contacted me since so I guess it's over. Anyone have similar stuff?
>>
Fake and fake.
>>
>General Tso's chicken
God, this IS horrifying.
>>
What kind of bike was it??
>>
>>17756167
Thank you for your insight
>>17756190
Only because it was cold. 4/7 would eat again
>>17756194
Some kind of black and silver crotch-rocket
>>
>>17756167

I dont think so, I have seen at least 4 motorists crash, not sure if I saw them die though but I just keep on walking, if I get involved like OP, in this shitty as country, I could get raped by BIG BLACK in jail, yes, even in a country with so few blacks this musclebound giant monkeys still manage to land on jail all the time.

One of the most astonishing ones though was when a biker get ran over by a car, while I do not intervene, i stayed long enough to see how the driver of the car, a family man, all shaken up and scared phoning how he had ran over a man, while his family was on the car.

I dont know anything about the law of the weel because I have mental problems and driving is impossible for me... but I assume the biker was at fault because he was one of those thungs that use cheap bikes to move around to commit their crimes, no helmet, tattos, shitty haircut and skinny as fuck like they always seem to be.
>>
>>17756266
Not sure about all that... just try to do whats right I guess?
>>
>>17756303

yeah but I dont want anyone near my boipussy
>>
>>17756250
l2oven
>>
>>17756122
I think it's fake, too, but I'll play along. What did the symbols look like? How far away did he live from the location where he died?
>>
>>17756417
I don't really recall them exactly. They weren't easy to recognize shapes like alpha beta gamma and what not. But they were all circular filled black with smaller white curved looking shapes on the inside. Might have just been branding on the card insert. Don't recall more than that, sorry. As for the location, he wasn't far from home. He said he lived nearby and was just out cruising. I was just asking him random questions to keep him company till the ambulance got there.
>>
I've seen a lot of road accidents.
Once we saw a dude get decapitated off his swearing wheel. Idk why I'm always around stuff like OP stated.
>>
>>17756523
>his swearing wheel
sounds like a ridiculous auto-mobile
>>
>>17756540
>He's too poor to afford a car he can control by screaming profanity.
>>
File: 1429537325535.jpg (64 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1429537325535.jpg
64 KB, 640x480
/x/ is not your personal blog
>>
>>17756122

He might be trying to tell you or ask you from the afterlife to inhabit your body at least temporarily.

They have to do it in a way that is wrapped in doubt or the human mind may become lost.
>>
>>17756542
"turn left ahead you fucking piece of shit!"
"straight, motherfucker, i said straight!"
>>
>>17756544
Can you elaborate?
>>
>>17756556

When things die, they tend to not go far...
>>
>>17756556

...when you die in a video game sometimes there are server settings to spectate...

...until the round is over...
>>
>>17756543
you heard him, everyone. You cannot tell or make up weird/spooky stories and post them here.
>>
File: seriously.jpg (17 KB, 267x262) Image search: [Google]
seriously.jpg
17 KB, 267x262
>>17756250
>Some kind of black and silver crotch-rocket
incredibly specific thank you, you really narrowed it down there
>>
>>17756122
This isn't Reddit r/nosleep, kid. Fuckoff
>>
>>17756586
>>17756594
I enjoyed it, fake or not. The bottom line is being shown that some now dead guy had the seemingly exact time of death and OPs name on a key-chain he apparently carried with him, isn't exactly "normal." On might say its, Paranormal?
>>
>>17756589
Well, it was fast and had 2 wheels. That's about the extent of my motorcycle knowledge
>>
>>17756552
this was the breast outcome fore a typo
>>
>>17756594
If it were a dream and I wanted it analyzed would that fit your category on /x/? Some messed up stuff happened that I'm not about to go around asking peoples opinions irl cause it's crazy. I might even be some suspect in this guy's death cause my name was literally written all over it. So I figured, someones got to have seen something like this. Or maybe not
>>
>>17756266
>in this shitty as country

What country are you in?
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.