[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It was a pleasure beeing on this board. UVB-76 just sent "ЗOЛOTOE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: s28_sample.jpg (82 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
s28_sample.jpg
82 KB, 600x300
It was a pleasure beeing on this board.
UVB-76 just sent "ЗOЛOTOE MИP ПPOTOКOЛ 713861"

I can't possibly leave europe mainland in time so I will be hiking with my dog now.
Farewell friends.
>>
>>17755130
??????????
>>
wtf is a golden protocol?
>>
>>17755153
"golden peace protocol"
accoding to google UVB is a numberstation that is used for and old cold war dead mans nuclear retaliation strike system.
>>
Have fun finding out nothing happened and you were living in a bubble of fear and anxiety.
>>
I'd probably be dead by now Winnipeg is a prime target for a nuke strike believe it or not.
>>
Yep, tomorrow won't happen nothing, no nuke or any kind of protagonist, will be the same boring day as today.
>>
>>17755221
The US and Canada are independent nations but by this point there's no realistic way of untangling their infrastructures.

Unpopular opinion: NAU.
>>
>>17755258
I'm not talking about economy, were positioned under a jetstream
>>
>ЗOЛOTOE
>MИP
No agreement in gender. Should have been Пpoтoкoл "Зoлoтoй миp" if you wanted 'golden peace protocol'
>>
goddamnit op why are you such a faggot?

should record that shit
>>
>>17755271
If the US gets nuked, Canada is also a target due to being part of the US infrastructure.
>>
>>17755312
That too. Either way I'm still alive so OP is a faggot
>>
so i just went to tune in to the station and its out. its never out. its supposed to broadcast 24 hours. what OP said was probably a joke to scare us but this is kind of weird.
>>
File: tumblr_nogeczMv9K1tgck26o1_1280.jpg (206 KB, 1280x851) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nogeczMv9K1tgck26o1_1280.jpg
206 KB, 1280x851
>>17755325
Op is a fag and we're still breathing. Hell, I'll drink to that.
>>
>>17755326
Cyka blyat
>>
>>17755335
http://websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/?tune=4625

listen for yourself
>>
>>17755342
At night time it's harder for that station to pick up certain broadcasts especially UVB76. Don't know why though.
>>
>>17755434
Normally at evening/night it's easier to pick up those broadcasts. Are you taking the location/time zone of the receiver into consideration?
>>
>>17755434
It's much easier at nightie
This isn't shit
>>
Hasn't russia been recently warning romania and another small country fo retaliation if they participate in the U.S missle shield program?
>>
>>17756550
There was something about a missile base in Poland.
>>
Can somebody pls explain wtf is going on here?
>>
>>17756568
Anon is paranoid, and can listen to radio.

Never a good combo.
>>
Wtf is going here: 4726.10
>>
>>17756566
Makes me think it has something to do with that. I doubt anything nuclear but i don't doubt something like what happened to ukraine the last year.
>>
>>17756600
Yep Putin and the OTAN playing charades.

Time for some spooky shit, I guess.

http://www.primetimeshortwave.com/
>>
>>17756600
Also checked.
>>
>>17756608
I guess all we can do is sit back and watch what happens, and knowing russia nowadays atleast itll be interesting.
>>
>>17756592
/pol/ hasn't catch up with this yet, meaning that the theory about /pol/ coming here after their board got flooded was correct.

Plz someone give that men a cookie.

I don't know what the mod think,s but plz let the thread a little longer in case something happens.

>>17756623
I'm on the other side of the world so this thing doesn't bother me much, you can crash in my place if shit hits the fan.
>>
>>17756623
Haha, thanks for the offer, i'm also in the US so its not much of my concern either, i just wanna see how it unfolds.
>>
>>17755130
CYKA BLYAT
CYKA BLYAT
CYKA BLYAT
CYKA BLYAT
CYKA BLYAT
CYKA BLYAT
>>
another >UVB-76 SEND SOMETHING SPOOKY, INNAWOODS NOW!!!!!!!!
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.