[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you free a ghost that is stuck? How do you free a ghost
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 532532.gif (13 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
532532.gif
13 KB, 633x758
How do you free a ghost that is stuck?
How do you free a ghost that is stuck when you have no 'special' abilities? Is there a way? Like, inviting it to attach itself to you and just leave the location together...? I feel really bad for trapped spirits, some of which have been stuck for decades, centuries even.

Ideas?
>>
Stuck where? Offer him a stick of butter to lube him up
>>
>>17754995
plenty of lube or butter
>>
>when you have no 'special' abilities

You can't even see ghosts and you're worried about busting them? Get the cart out from in front of the horse, you gun-jumper.

>inviting it to attach itself to you

This is a horrible idea. Do not do this.
>>
>>17755071
>Do not do this.

Why? I just want to help it. And some ghosts seem like they're in a lot of pain/lonelinless.
>>
>>17755098
>some ghosts seem like they're in a lot of pain

Do you have special abilities or don't you? You're all over the map, here.

You shouldn't just whore yourself out to the spirits because spirits can LIE. "Oh boo hoo poor me I killed and ate my - I mean, my children died and I was unfairly hung for the alleged crime, please let me use your body I'm so hungry - I mean, sad ;_;"
>>
>>17755107

What's the worst that can happen? I have no loved ones of my own and I'm completely alone, so I don't see any issues, even if a spirit were ill intentioned.
>>
>>17755139
>I'm a tiresome depressive who's so absorbed by his problems that he can't imagine worse ones

I wish you told me sooner. I wouldn't have bothered replying.

For anyone reading this thread, hopefully my time wasn't wasted: fumigate with sacred incense (frankincense, sage, palo santo is trendy these days) and recite copious prayers to the god of your choice. If it really seems like a good spirit, ask that it be guided safely away. If you don't trust it, ask that it be purged with extreme prejudice. Either way, do NOT direct it into yourself. Wash the site thoroughly -yes, physically, with vinegar and water afterward.
>>
>>17754995
How is this ghost stuck, why is it stuck there?
>>
>>17754995
A ghost is usually bound to earth because it has unfinished business, if it finishes the task it must do it will leave on it's own accord
>>
>>17755182

holy shit dude stop, you're more cringey than op
>>
Don't ever invite a ghost to attach to you.
No ghost remains because they did something good.
They're rotten.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.