[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me, had a OBE by accident >get interested >one night
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: Manof-LightDanielMouser.jpg (23 KB, 235x255) Image search: [Google]
Manof-LightDanielMouser.jpg
23 KB, 235x255
>be me, had a OBE by accident
>get interested
>one night after bathing I go to sleep
>facing the ceiling one hand in my chest other in my forehead
>eyes closed I concentrated on the lights that can be seen
>start to feel that my bed is shaking
>go on with the sensation as I say to myself
>higher, you need to go higher
>something weird happends
>now I am trapped in some sort of small prison cell
>everthing is black but I know somehow that the room is not small despite it looking like that
>I know that if I walk to any directions the space will stretch revealing that the end is far away
>the black of the walls is not just a still color
>there is movement like they are falling into themselves
>I am freezing
>a small window in the door opens, a being of pure light is there, behind him there is just white light
>he has some features on his face like Roscharch
>for some reason I think he is Jesus
>he says didn't said something but I knew in my mind that he wanted me to do something like follor him or learn from him, asks me to do some "it"
>I manage to control my fear and say "I do, I will, I want"
>sound was the most ugly thing ever
>light Jesus is annoyed, he goes away and I know that he didn´t wanted me to speak with my mouth but with my mind
>in that place sound is something wrong
>door opens and several greys come in, happy, smiling and playing
>something happends, now I am laying and they are doing something in my crotch area
>I say "I am a human being, a living being like you and I don´t want to be hurt"
>Jesus voice tells "we can´t give you informed consent"
>something happends, like going black and heavy
>open my eyes, flashes of light are coming from my windows
>I know is not sleep paralysis, the flashes are coming from a source outside, I can see the shadows casted and the restriction of the walls
>arms are over my chest trapped one against the other
>I am tired as fuck, can´t move my body
>my breathing is deep short and fast but my hearth is calm
>I wait
>>
>>17754811
bump
>>
Sleep paralysis
>>
>>17754827
and the lights?
>>
>>17754830
Nono, dude. You went cruisin' to the astral realm. The lights you saw were coming from inside your eye, not out
>>
ayyylmao
>>
>>17754841
I swear they flashed through the windows and made shadows, it was not from a source on the inside or by my brain.
>>
obe's are real. just dont willingly try to do them too much or else you attract some nasty shit.
>>
>>17754859
can you share some experiences?
>>
>>17754857
I've had one of those too, I'm pretty sure it was still sleep paralysis brah. I've also seen a small black hole warp light before my very eyes.
>>
>>17754872
I had them A LOT when i was a kid and a few of them as a adult that i willingly tried to do. All of my childhood ones were spontaneous almost all of them starting with the vibrations,noise, hallucinations,etc.
BUT there is some stuff that science cannot and has never explained to me was how i was able to see myself in third person and see stuff around me in REALTIME. Now, as an adult, i would randomly get them say once every few months?Then i started to read more about them, read a lot of books on the topic like form authors like Robert Bruce, and i researched a lot of methods to induce them....well to say the least it worked and i would get them every other night which was great but always short lived and recollecting memories of them sometimes were difficult. Now i kid you not, i swear this is real, the more i did it, the cockier i got and the more i woudl try to induce sleep paralysis to "exit" and usually i would exit into what people would say astral realm, very rarely into the "etheric" where the real time is, as in the room you are sleeping in. anyways, over time these projections started to get freakier and i would see entities that i could not explain...for example i once saw a prism colored spider crawling on my floor, seen black shadow imps running around giggling, and sometimes when i awake i would experience a lot stuff that would be considered paranamoral like noises in rooms where there weren't any people or noises where there shouldn't be...when i stopped projecting and completely took my miond of the topic slowly but surely these incidents went away.
>>
>>17754907
what technic got you the best results?
>>
>>17754920

For me sleeping on my back to start it off. The trick is to keep your mind away while your body goes to sleep. I just closeed my eyes and kept re-assuring myself and thinking of exiting. Now this is NOT 100% but usually in 10-30 minutes if it went well you would start to feel your hbody going to sleep and feel "vibrations" as they get stronger you start to hear auditory hallucinations, some people get scared of this and "snap themselves up" avoid this, keep concentrating, and imagine yourself pulling yourself on imaginary rope above you with your spiritual hands, shit yuou not this works, for others the "roll over" method works just as well, just keep rolling over, since your body is paralyzed pretty much, you eventually roll over into a full obe.lol
>>
>>17754920
it all comes down to the will of you wanted to obe. go google search about the astral and obe's read articles,methods, keep it in back of your mind and you will have more chances to do them. trust me
>>
have had many OBEs, glad i left that realm.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.