[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a problem X. I have trouble getting scared, I mean at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: 2012-02-26-homicide-case.jpg (635 KB, 900x1546) Image search: [Google]
2012-02-26-homicide-case.jpg
635 KB, 900x1546
I have a problem X. I have trouble getting scared, I mean at all. I haven't been properly scared in a long time. I want to be scared though. I want to have nightmares, I want to wake up crying. Please help me X, I want you all to give you best attempts to genuinely scare me.
>>
OP, you're just such a world class bad-ass this world holds nothing that can spook you.
>>
>>17754303
Oh now I'm just dissapointed
>>
Name of the comic?
>>
>>17754325
I don't think it has a name, it's just something I found on shadbase.com
>>
>>17754294
BOO!

>You're going to die, and there's no afterlife. Your mind and thoughts will cease forever.
>>
>>17754294
You are a serial killer. Pls no kill, kill self instead.
>>
Have you thought about researching Urbach-Wiethe disease? I have a mild form of it, and I know the feeling all too well.
I've heard a lot of stories of people chasing the fear sensation and killing a lot of people around them. Sounds pretty dank.
>>
>>17754294
Post your address.
I can guarantee you will experience terror.
>>
>>17754294
You're not the only one that has shed fear
>>
>>17754294
does anyone have the link to holophonic insane asylum that should jump him a bit
>>
>>17754294
>X
Fucking newfag.
But anyway
Read the Ronald McDonald House creepypasta. I guarantee you will have nightmares over it.
But if you still have your sanity after that, turn off all the lights in your house and read skinwalker stories. It's some dangerous shit because the slightest noise you hear in bed while you're trying to sleep will make your skin crawl.
>>
>>17754294
It's easy to not be scared by movie pictures video games etc.

Put your life on the line go meet some crystal meth dealers etc go to the shittiest neghborhood close to you stay out all night, that type shit. Go hang out with hobos and drink a 24 rack with them.
>>
Watch creature from plaque lagoon in the dark is really super scary
>>
Night time urbex/night ops.

Also, >>17754424
>>
fuck a hobo
>>
File: image.png (186 KB, 463x515) Image search: [Google]
image.png
186 KB, 463x515
>>17754294
Goober. You are a goober. Hang out with your local crack dealer for a few days; you will learn fear, paranoia, and proper respect. You are such a child. Do you feel good that you actual posted something on the Internet. Go to Syria, find your fear you NeckBeard SHITPOSTER. Goober. (Fucking Children. Can't we make abortion retroactive?)
>>
>>17754294
Almost OD'd on coke last week. Scared the shit out of me.
>>
>>17754459
That's why I only drink diet dr pepper
>>
>>17754447
I gotta commend you for this post anon. Well done.
>>
>>17754415
I would appreciate this
>>
>>17754376
What do you mean
>>
File: 1464451677410.jpg (19 KB, 204x190) Image search: [Google]
1464451677410.jpg
19 KB, 204x190
>>17754447
>do you feel good that you actual posted something on the Internet
>Can't we make abortion retroactive?
Yo wtf are you going on about anon, are you feeling okay? Or are you a skinwalker in disguise?
>>
1. Place your phone on your bed
2. Get in your car
3. Drive randomly in the most remote direction you know until you run out of gas
4. ????
5. PROFIT
>>
>>17754439
Excellent idea, I've actually never thought of that
>>
>>17754447
>goober
What
>>
>>17754294
Real fear is having a ton of bills due, a terminal spouse in the hospital, 5 children, and you suddenly get fired.

Real fear is sitting in a chair near your front door and suddenly you hear a very aggressive set of knocks on it. At 3 AM. And the TV is on, so they know you are right on the other side of the door. And you can't move. And there's no weapon in reach.

Real fear is hearing the buckle of a belt tinkling as your parent walks toward you, reaching back to hit you some more.

Real fear is running from a trespasser that only wants to kill you. You don't know who he is, you can't see his face; all you know is that he is very dangerous and he wants you dead as your mother's eyes. So you duck into the dark recesses of your barn, well out of sight. Heavy footsteps approach, you can hear his deep breaths. He stops in the open door of the barn, blocking the moonlight... and he turns his head directly toward you, seeming to look into your eyes. Guess you didn't hide so well.
>>
>>17754340
not scary, that's how life works

>>17754388
>>17754424
>>17754447
He doesn't want to ruin his life, he wants to get scared for fun like many people do. Fear is a fun experience if you are actually safe, that's what horror game laverage...

>>17754420
>>17754386
>>17754427
These sound like good options

>>17755366
This is true, but again :/ not fun for the OP... those are some sad and scary stories though....
>>
File: Goober.png (499 KB, 508x601) Image search: [Google]
Goober.png
499 KB, 508x601
>>17754447
Would you even go as far to say that OP is a "goofy" goober?
>>
>>17754294
Do you mean a real experience or a tv show, a book etc?
>>
>>17754294
your wife should spill jellyfishes on your sleeping body; that worked for the last man who said nothing could scare him.
>>
>>17754294
Condom broke, you got the most ugliest and nastiest girl pregnant. You cant run away. She wont do abort. You have to marry her and rise the ugly baby with her. Thats some nightmare fuel for you senpai.
>>
>>17755445
Either one
>>
>>17754294

god damn that's hot. Any more pictures like that?
>>
>>17757485
Cannibalism is a known and catalogued fetish with artists and a community, yes.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.