[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Orbs in the nightsky
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: ARTICLE-TWO-ORANGE-ORBS-511.jpg (146 KB, 541x322) Image search: [Google]
ARTICLE-TWO-ORANGE-ORBS-511.jpg
146 KB, 541x322
What does /x/ think of these orbs that are visible in the night sky? Sometimes they're orange and sometimes they're white. Sometimes they scatter and sometimes they form a triangular shape.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWDAu9Qf5E0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sDi1R2enag

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Atk_FRbi7ZA
>>
What about the yellow star?
>>
>>17754091
I don't know what to think of them, but I have read many reports of them from the 60s-70s on the disclosed Canadian ufo files. They seem to have been around for many decades.
>>
File: 1464575657652s.jpg (9 KB, 250x238) Image search: [Google]
1464575657652s.jpg
9 KB, 250x238
Are you in Mexico? Mexican. Aliens.
>>
great
>>
I saw one on Valentine's Day of 2013. The one I saw was the color of fire. I tried to take pictures but my smartphone would not give me anything intelligible.

It alternated between hovering and shooting off at great speed. It disappeared over the horizon to the north, then reappeared a couple minutes later (or was followed by another orb) over the southern horizon and continued hovering and speeding off. It repeated this for approximately 30 minutes.

I really have no idea what to make of it. It seemed like less of a ship and more of a lantern in the sky because it glowed like fire. It's bizarre seeing something like this in person, because your thinking changes from "maybe ufos, whatever who knows" to "there really is something going on up there!"

Could be aliens or the military, but at this point I'm inclined to think it's both.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.