[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just found out this hollow earth theory. Give me proof or proof
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 12
File: map_2972003d.jpg (80 KB, 380x389) Image search: [Google]
map_2972003d.jpg
80 KB, 380x389
Just found out this hollow earth theory.

Give me proof or proof it doesn't exist
>>
File: 1463850635073.jpg (112 KB, 485x428) Image search: [Google]
1463850635073.jpg
112 KB, 485x428
It looks like a child drew it
>>
Earthquakes.

They propagate through the entire earth, and scientists get a good idea about the density and state of the matter all along the way, based on how the waves travel and refract.

Also: gravity. Both in terms of how strong the earth's gravity is, and this model would collapse in on itself.
>>
>>17754062
>Earthquakes

Scientist know shit about earthquakes, they can't predict them or even be sure at what deep they are produced, there's a thing called earthquake lights I have see them, and they don't have a valid explanation for that either.

I'm not saying that the earth is hollow, but don't take geologists word for it, until they get down there themselves.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ap2Kgglzeec

i like to consider the possibility of any opening into the earth actually being some sort of portal or window into another dimension, instead of a physical opening to an actual hollow planet. it could be either way, who really knows.
>>
>>17754026
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ap2Kgglzeec

i like to consider the possibility of an entrance into the hollow earth actually being a portal or window to another dimension, rather than an actual opening to a hollow earth. or maybe portions are hollow, or dug out, who really knows.
>>
>>17754077
>i have seen them

no you haven't
>>
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/01/02/earthquake-lights-rare-phenomenon/4255097/

maybe he didnt mean that hed seen them in person, but at least online. like myself.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (73 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
73 KB, 1920x1080
>>17754088
Yes I have, I live in Chile, I have lived trough countless quakes in my life.
>>
>>17754026

F = ma
>>
Pretty simple. Your retarded.
>>
File: earthdens.jpg (34 KB, 424x504) Image search: [Google]
earthdens.jpg
34 KB, 424x504
>>
So get it that the edgelords want to just say "it's fake, stop asking"

So i will just cut this short.

There is a entrance to the north and south pole

I'm not saying I believe it but considering faggots want to just shoot down this thread as just some retard asking about theories

Prove these entrances don't exist and we can be on our way
>>
>>17754159
Prove they do.

You make a claim, prove it. All I see is bullshit from a retard.

>hue hue entrance

You wrecked yoself bro
>>
>>17754165
I haven't even said anything other than there is a theory lol
>>
>There is a entrance to the north and south pole

How is that a theory?

Do you even know what a theory is?
>>
A theory is when you collect enough objective evidence to support a conclusion. All you did is say..

>There is a entrance to the north and south pole

Where is the supporting evidence? How did you arrive at this conclusion?
>>
>>17754179
All I did was ask about more information on a theory, I'm not here to debate

Reason being is I don't know the supporting argument therefore why should I debate it?

Supporting argument is that there are entrances to the earth through north and south pole, sounds fucking retarded right? Yeah. But since a lot of people believe it I was bored and figured "hey, ask /x/ and all I got was a faggot who just wants to call people retards for asking questions.

Damn. Unremarkable, people asking dumb questions about dumb theories. What a fucking amazing and bazaar thing.
>>
>>17754179
Also I was asking people who already know the theory if I was asking people who didn't I guess I would analyze it and present a better way of asking but I'm not, I don't know shit so I figured to asking /x/ who fucking know dumb conspiracy theories and shit, if I wanted some retard to say "you're a faggot" would have gone to /b/
>>
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shell_theorem
tl;dr: there would be no gravity on the inside.
>>
>>17754237
Ty senpai
>>
What if we live in hollow earth but we don't even know it?
>>
File: D9c46.gif (2 MB, 365x238) Image search: [Google]
D9c46.gif
2 MB, 365x238
>itt: a whole bunch of retards who have no idea what the arctic or antarctic is

Like you guys know you can literally watch video of people at the poles of the earth right jesus fuckin christ this board is stupid sometimes
>>
The word 'Agartha' is of Buddhist origin. It refers to the subterranean world or empire in whose existence all true Buddhists fervently believe. They also believe that this Subterranean World has millions of inhabitants and many cities, all under the supreme domination of the subterranean world capital, Shamballah, where dwells the supreme ruler of this empire, known in the Orient as the King of the World. It is believed that he gave his orders to the Dalai Lama of Tibet, who was his terrestrial representative, his messages being transmitted through certain secret tunnels connecting the subterranean world with Tibet.
>>
>>17754310
The NSDAP did an expedition to Tibet and discovered this teaching. They then set off to Antarctica to establish a base.

More information on this here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rh4b0UGNF5k
>>
>>17754062
This is more than enough proof. There are several layers underneath the earth. Some are molten... our core is a giant ball of iron. This is where our magnetic field around the earth originates. Otherwise an infinite amount of waves/particles would have pelted the earth in all kinds of radiation and life would be impossible. Like the ICP said; fucking magnets, how do they work? Well we can measure that. Gravity on the other hand is a tricky subject. But we do know enough about gravity to also justify that the earth becomes denser as we reach the core.
>>
File: NSDAPinTibet.jpg (75 KB, 800x590) Image search: [Google]
NSDAPinTibet.jpg
75 KB, 800x590
>>17754321
>>
>>17754310
>all true Buddhists fervently believe.

False
>>
File: fbi.jpg (141 KB, 590x875) Image search: [Google]
fbi.jpg
141 KB, 590x875
>>17754310
>>17754321
>>17754324

Hitler has been reported to fled to Argentina according to FBI reports. Argentina happens to be right next to Antarctica.
>>
File: what.jpg (52 KB, 500x624) Image search: [Google]
what.jpg
52 KB, 500x624
The NSDAP of Germany had contacted the advance civilization of Agartha and was granted UFOs.
>>
>>17754062
Agree with the gravity rebuttal.
>>
>>17754310
>hey also believe that this Subterranean World has millions of inhabitants and many cities

its mist dude, like mist in a cave or that funk smel under a bridge, its mist, nothing more, mistswith inhabitantss that house life like thee smell of a dumpster behind a fast food resteraunt

just smells dude, dont get caught up on it, its a waste ofo time and AS IS
>>
File: uzumaki-v03-208-209.jpg (239 KB, 1000x722) Image search: [Google]
uzumaki-v03-208-209.jpg
239 KB, 1000x722
The inside of the earth is spirals
>>
>>17754077
its more than geology. the laws of physics are a thing too. The ONLY way a hollow earth works is if it was actually filled with gasses that are more dense than our lithosphere and aesthenosphere.
>>
File: p1c9wOq.jpg (250 KB, 1770x792) Image search: [Google]
p1c9wOq.jpg
250 KB, 1770x792
>>17754217
>bazarr
>>
File: 1459773217071.jpg (7 KB, 250x166) Image search: [Google]
1459773217071.jpg
7 KB, 250x166
>>17754228
>wahhh I don't like it when people call me out for my stupid theories
>wahhh you're not allowed to hurt feefees outside of /b/
>>
>>17754026
In order for the earth to be hollow, it has to have an empty cavity. In order to have an empty cavity, it has to be round. In order to be round, gravity has to exist. In order for gravity to exist, the earth has to be a solid mass.

So you'd need a planet-scale anti-gravity device.
>>
>>17754324
>>17754337
>>17754342

It's unfortunate that we will never really know more about these things. You'll be called all the names that are available if decide to discuss this... or try to research it.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.