[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Foreshadowing death?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6
File: transferir (1).jpg (3 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
transferir (1).jpg
3 KB, 259x194
Hello, /x/. This is not fake, and for that I ask you to stick with me and help me out, and try not to say this is bullshit or something like that.

So, to make this short, my grandmother was talking to me some days ago and we happened to be talking about this weird subject that included spirits, foreshadowing and Death.
She then told me that each time someone close to her was near the time of death, she felt sick, and in fact, had a sort of a stronger type of Flu.
Can this mean something on spirit, or is it just pure coincidence? Keep in mind this happened more than 3 times, a few hours before the person died. That person who passes away in the next few hours is already ill, and my grandmother, who was previously with the Flu, becomes healthy again.
>>
Its possible she can sense it. When I'm around people who are close to death I can smell it
>>
>>17753215
But isn't this a sign? Becoming sick a few hours before someone who's close dies is kind of a "message", no?
>>
I'm convinced I have seen where I die. I dont know how, and its a place Ive never seen. I just know that when I see it or am there, "this is where I die." I have made peace with this information, and prepared to go with a lions roar, and face my death with courage. I wont be able to change that I die, only that I die well.
>>
bump for interest.
>>17753229
what is it like?
>>
>>17753244
Its either a subway or underground train station. Yellow or tan, white marble for interior decoration. Theres a flight of stairs, and I walk left at a t junction. I am with a group of friends and/or family. I saw informational boards like at a mall kiosk, and there are small 2ft base pillers holding large round balls I guess as part of the decoration. The ceiling is pretty high, curved at the roof.
>>
File: 2016-05-30 17.08.22.jpg (68 KB, 240x320) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-30 17.08.22.jpg
68 KB, 240x320
>>17753258
Gimmie a few and I can draw a shitty pic about the layout, and the ball things. Pic related. Base is more filled and square, and the ball is smooth.
>>
>>17753258
Mmm.. weird. Have you looked up any places that look like that?
>>
bumping because i want to know more
>>
>>17753274
I live in Fl, so underground anything is out. Unless Im not in Fl when I die. This isnt a troll, but best that ever looks as close is from tmnt 2, where they find their base. Only not run down and abandoned. Its almost new, or just used every day and kept cleaned. Brighter and cleaner then pic related, and obviously no giant turtles.
>>
File: images.jpg (4 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4 KB, 300x168
>>17753296
Forgot pic. Again this is just samples of what it looked like, not the REAL place.
>>
>>17753296
>>17753302
>302 ▶
>File: images.jpg (4 KB, 300x168)
>>>17753296
interesting..
>>
>>17753310
oops i fkd up
>>
>>17753274
I wouldnt know where begin with limited information I have. For all I know, I dreamed this and just convinced myself this is real. I accept this possibility and recognize it as such. But I dont believe it. I KNOW Im right. Call it faith. Which leads to another problem. So what happens if I find out I had a vision of my place of death, in bumfuck X. What do I do? Never go there? Go there out of curiosity, and die on time like In supposed to? Die earlier then intended, because Im simply there?
>>
>>17753319
this is really interesting.
>>
shameless self bump
>>
File: f5.gif (45 KB, 207x237) Image search: [Google]
f5.gif
45 KB, 207x237
>>
I know theres a group of people I know. I dont know who they are. Friends, family, kids, wife, etc. I just know that they are with me. I am behind them after we go down the stairs, and we make the left turn and walk straight. I have time to admire the surroundings, or realize that this is my time. Then it goes to black. I cant see what kills me. Gunshot to back of the head, heart attack, roof caves it..no clue.
Pic is not the exact place, just samples from google that kinda fit what I see.
>>
>>17753340
that's some spooky shit
>>
Ive done time in the military, I carry a firearm pretty regularly because its my right, and I dont feel right without one. I normally fear death because it happens and I cant stop it. It weirds me out that I know WHERE. Ive got an idea of WHEN. I THINK my child is there, maybe late teens, early twentys. My wife, or a woman I am close to. Funny part is, Im unmarried and no children. Ive given thought about moving to Utah when my parents die and I don't have to look after them anymore. I don't know if the group is my friends or Im just hanging onto a larger group I only know one or two people in.
>>
>>17753340
can you hear anything at the time? maybe a cracking sound, or your heart racing? shits spooky yo
>>
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 194x145) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 194x145
>>17753258
Your description makes me think of the Moscow Metro for some reason.
>>
I feel weirded out by it, and given a false sense of bravado (dunno right word). I cant die in a car crash, or doing something else, because its not my appointed time. This is a horrible outlook to have, especially if Im just crazy and wrong. I accept that, and dont consider myself immortal. That would be crazy. But. I have had a couple of close calls where I SHOULD be dead. Hasnt happened yet.
Again, as a normal logical sane person, I could chaulk this up to dreams, and meditation and my mind being goofy. I totally understand that possibility. But I dont believe it. Next post is how I got to this conclusion.
>>
>>17753362
Music. Like elevator music, piped into a PA system. Theres no words, just a slow low energy "keep calm" melody. Theres a white noise background of people, but I dont see a lot of people, besides my group. A couple here, a loner there, small group there. From a terrorism pov, itd be a bad bombing location. Not enough casualties, unless Im collateral damage from something around the corner and I can't see.
>>
>>17753392
shit man, you know a months back I think it was there was an incident like this. a group of teenagers were about to go on their holiday when one of them was stabbed
>>
>>17753377
My girlfriend, and a long time friend has tried getting me into magic. Not like David Copperfield type shit, but runes, and the power of belief. I totally take the doctor strange view, that I dont believe in energy, or magic, or new age crap. I can totally get behind conspiracy theorys like Black Knight, and other stuff, but..less real world and I kinda dismiss out of hand.
Well, I figure no harm can come from trying harmless stuff, like third eye, and trying to project. I wasnt in my bed, because I know id just fall asleep once I close my eyes and got comfy. I made my spot on the floor, and just let my mind go. I try to see my room from memory, then walk the rest of my house, and just go from there. At one point doing this I did pass out/fall asleep. And woke with this vision.
>>
>>17753401
turns out it was only a few weeks back actually.
it was also a group of adults, not teenagers. anyway, heres the link http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/may/10/people-injured-knife-attack-train-station-near-munich-grafing
>>
>>17753401
Where you live, senpai? We know eachother, Imma shit.
>>
Im a guy grounded mostly in reality. I use that term loosely, lol. I can believe in aliens, and governments and such, just not.. less real world physical things. Friend and GF have tried to open my mind to things, but I still seem to be stuck on Agent Skully mode.
What is possibility that vision WASNT mine? Like full on other body shit? Or another me from different reality, or timeline? Or my mind making shit up and me trying to fill in blanks? Ive done the vision thing later and seen more weird shit.
>>
The idea of a death I cant prevent bugs me. I get mugged and shot, at least I had a chance to fight and shoot back. But carry all the bullets I want, wont save me when my heart just gives out and pops. Or being with said group and "Yup. Thats the spot dad had his heart attack and dropped like a rock."
>>
Wow that's really strange. It is possible that your grandmun could know when someone is gonna pass away.

Here's something creepy. I'm a twin. Last year my sister was told she had cancer. Before we knew I kept dreaming about her funeral. This went on for about 2 months before hand.

I couldn't get the bad feeling to go at all. I knew some thing wasn't right but wasn't sure what it was. It really scared me.

She is helthey and well now. After a bone marrow transplant for( All)

Anyway that's besides the point. Yes I believe your grand mother has a gift.
>>
It's called coincidence.
>>
Maybe...but sometimes you have to question it.
>>
bumping to resurrect
>>
bumping to resurrect II
>>
>>17756084
Still here. Wondering if anyone else has similar experiences or precognitions about death.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.