[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I did a past life regression yesterday.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 7
File: tumblr_ny51fz6h501scdmnro1_1280.jpg (559 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ny51fz6h501scdmnro1_1280.jpg
559 KB, 1280x960
I saw through the eyes of Napoleon at the battle of Waterloo, fighting the British. I was only there for a few minutes, but I was leading a cavalry charge against a British artillery squad, and I nearly had my head blown off by a cannonball, only narrowly avoiding it. I don't know much about that era of history, but I was speaking perfect French and I felt like I was really there.
>>
>>17753196
No one has ever had a past life regression and it's just a peasant jerking off in his hut, they're always in some sort of war
>>
>>17753196
sic pic
>>
>>17753206
And what more, they're always someone higher up in the chain, never the conscripted peasant who gets trampled to shit in the charge.

Smells like bullshit to me.
>>
>>17753206
Actually I had one where I was a growing wheat in what I think was Russia. That life was boring as shit.
>>
>>17753196

I remember a few years back they did an experiment where they got people to go through 'past life regression' and then after this they would all go to a party dressed as who they were in a past life.
However, no one was allowed to know what the other people were in a past life before the party.
Four Napoleons turned up.
>>
>>17753206
i had one where i was a spy
>>
I was a pirate just a simple crew member it was weird and lasted a few days in the vision when in real time it was a night
>>
yeah lots are famous because figures like napoleon are.. how to describe.. you see earth is like a school where we experience things to learn from them. now napoleon had a unique life, so lots of souls have played him.

anyways, i love past life visions. they feel so real. i was some crazy shit. my favorite was being a goddamn wizard in 1600s europe. shit was bonkers. can you imagine fighting off necromancers and their hordes, or making portals, or decimating entire armies that were foolish enough to not have a wizard with them.. or the armies that had a bunch of wizards and you have to counterspell their shit or you are fucked. also the battles in elfland where i learned the magicks, fucking meteors and time stops and crazy shit.

tldr crazy or not i enjoy the visions.
>>
>>17753196
I've done one when I was literally just walking around in a forest. Boring af
>>
>>17753254
i had one where i was some random chinese jackoff that got eaten by a tiger
>>
I was a peasant who died before the harvest.
Its very difficult to corroborate past lifes regression in adults. The human brain make up storys with information that we don't even know it exist on our mind. Maybe we read it in a book many years ago o watch a documentary and we don't remember.
So, un regressions the brain take this hiden information and made this "past lifes" experiences.
I read me the tarot about my past life and well... That explains why on my actual life struggle to acomplish everything to much fast. Im not a patien person. I was a peasent who died before his work were gratificated.
>>
File: 1464037970261.jpg (15 KB, 319x320) Image search: [Google]
1464037970261.jpg
15 KB, 319x320
i had one were i was a general in a army and i died in some sand place like iran

when i fell all my troops ran like bitches man
>>
File: image.jpg (153 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
153 KB, 750x1334
i had run where amrericran drevil was bayonretted. . .

BRY MREEE
[ rubs hands ]
>>
How to do past life regression?
>>
I had a passed life where I was a traveling minstrel. nothing too exciting; play music, tell tales, bring news, etc.
>>
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 639x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 639x480
>>17756179
you don't, mate
>>
I had a past life where I was Cleopatra, queen of the Nile

It would explain why I have always felt like I was destined for greatness
>>
I was Alexander the Great's chief eunuch
>>
>>17756130
Yeah? How come no one gets Hitler then?
>>
I was a roach in a past life. I ate some things and then got stepped on.
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 304x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 304x200
>>17756221
As a former roach, did you know that roaches will appoint a certain spot in a filthy apartment as their bathroom and just collectively shit there? The odor then attracts more roaches to shit there. It's called a fecal focal point and I learned this the hard way.
>>
>>17756231
I.. I died... the hard way. They only got my head. I had to wait days to die from dehydration.
>>
>>17756179
Do a guided meditation on Youtube.
>>
I had one where I was shitposting on 4chan and it lead to a whole bunch of crazy shit cause cocksuckers are crazy.
>>
File: rim-me2.gif (57 KB, 320x235) Image search: [Google]
rim-me2.gif
57 KB, 320x235
>>17756199
Mah nigga
>>
>>17753196

ITT: Retards thinking that dreams are visions of past lives.
>>
>>17753196

goodo
>>
>>17753254

I was Nixon's secretary. It was really awkward, but at least I was good at deep throat.
>>
>>17753196
>Napoleon was an artillery commander
>>
Here's a thought; maybe these past lives are not 'your' past lives, they are just lives from the past and anyone can access any of them?
Though my personal belief is that the brain is a receiver and the way your neurons are physically wired makes for a unique interface with 'the consciousness', the closer the match in receiver the easier it is to fool the brains 'what's relevant' filter and access the experiences of others?
Or is that bullshit?
>>
>>17753196
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

god you are such a retard
>>
>>17755448
why is it not possible for napoleon's consciousness to be fragmented across many beings? maybe all 4 plus many more are his consciousness existing in the present.
>>
why the fuck is it that half of people who do past life regressions say they are napoleon, and the other half claim to be a different famous person. Such BS!!!
>>
>>17756583
shut up you raging tard
>>
>>17753254
I had one where I was a college professor back in the earlier half of the 1900s. I also went back to another one right after where I was of African decent living somewhere in the Caribbean
>>
>>17756590
no one wants to heat they were a peasant. Cleaning up cow shit ect.
>>
>>17753206
I had one where I was a man that died old and alone in a shack in the middle of a forest. Some people used to come for me to seek advise and wisdom.
>>
>>17756214
I got Hitler
>>
>>17756340
I've got those urges too and it's got nothing to do with Macedonia
>>
>>17753196
No, you did not. You probably dreamed, had a stroke or a psychotic episode.
>>
>>17756130
What a load of shit.
>>
>>17753196
>>17756130
>>17756527
>>17756583
RETARD DETECTED! RETARD DETECTED! RETARD DETECTED! RETARD DETECTED! RETARD DETECTED! RETARD DETECTED! RETARD DETECTED! RETARD DETECTED! RETARD DETECTED! RETARD DETECTED! RETARD DETECTED! RETARD DETECTED! RETARD DETECTED! RETARD DETECTED! RETARD DETECTED! RETARD DETECTED! RETARD DETECTED! RETARD DETECTED! RETARD DETECTED! RETARD DETECTED! RETARD DETECTED! RETARD DETECTED! RETARD DETECTED! RETARD DETECTED! RETARD DETECTED! RETARD DETECTED! RETARD DETECTED! RETARD DETECTED! RETARD DETECTED! RETARD DETECTED! RETARD DETECTED! RETARD DETECTED! RETARD DETECTED! RETARD DETECTED! RETARD DETECTED! RETARD DETECTED! RETARD DETECTED! RETARD DETECTED! RETARD DETECTED! RETARD DETECTED! RETARD DETECTED! RETARD DETECTED! RETARD DETECTED! RETARD DETECTED! RETARD DETECTED! RETARD DETECTED! RETARD DETECTED! RETARD DETECTED! RETARD DETECTED! RETARD DETECTED! RETARD DETECTED! RETARD DETECTED! RETARD DETECTED! RETARD DETECTED! RETARD DETECTED! RETARD DETECTED! RETARD DETECTED! RETARD DETECTED! RETARD DETECTED! RETARD DETECTED!
>>
>>17753206

i was a slavic whore. didn't get killed by the czar or anything either... just died due to dysentery and syphilis at the ripe old age of 24.
>>
>>17756130
>tldr crazy or not i enjoy the visions.
>visions

you mean imagination kiddo
>>
>>17753206
I had a vision in which I was a bedouin woman. I have no idea what time period it was because there was no frame of reference. It was a quiet withdrawn and kind of dull thing.
>>
>>17757185
RETARD DETECTED! RETARD DETECTED! RETARD DETECTED!
>>
>>17753206
Nah, those lives just don't get talked about because there's nothing interesting about them. I remember three lives, and in one of those lives I was just an ordinary woman somewhere in Europe sometime circa 1200-1500. I remember two things from that life: getting married, and dying in childbirth. The only thing worth mentioning is that right after I died, I hovered next to my body. I knew I was dead, and I was completely, 100% ok. The people in the room were crying, and I tried to reassure them that I was OK, but they couldn't hear/see me. I have a vague impression of moving on after that, and a vague emotional impression of all of this of peacefulness and love.
>>
>>17755448

they should have forced the four napoleons into a steel cage death match to find the real one
>>
>>17756786
>RETARD DETECTED! RETARD DETECTED! RETARD DETECTED! RETARD DETECTED! RETARD DETECTED! RETARD DETECTED! RETARD DETECTED! RETARD DETECTED! RETARD DETECTED! RETARD DETECTED! RETARD DETECTED! RETARD DETECTED! RETARD DETECTED! RETARD DETECTED! RETARD DETECTED! RETARD DETECTED! RETARD DETECTED! RETARD DETECTED! RETARD DETECTED! RETARD DETECTED! RETARD DETECTED! RETARD DETECTED! RETARD DETECTED! RETARD DETECTED! RETARD DETECTED! RETARD DETECTED! RETARD DETECTED! RETARD DETECTED! RETARD DETECTED! RETARD DETECTED! RETARD DETECTED! RETARD DETECTED! RETARD DETECTED! RETARD DETECTED! RETARD DETECTED! RETARD DETECTED! RETARD DETECTED! RETARD DETECTED! RETARD DETECTED! RETARD DETECTED! RETARD DETECTED! RETARD DETECTED! RETARD DETECTED! RETARD DETECTED! RETARD DETECTED! RETARD DETECTED! RETARD DETECTED! RETARD DETECTED! RETARD DETECTED! RETARD DETECTED! RETARD DETECTED! RETARD DETECTED! RETARD DETECTED! RETARD DETECTED! RETARD DETECTED! RETARD DETECTED! RETARD DETECTED! RETARD DETECTED! RETARD DETECTED! RETARD DETECTED!
>>
>>17753206
I suspect that is because war and violent death in particular tends to be very unsettling. That's what is going to stick with you even after crossing over.

I recalled some brief bits of what I suspect to be one of my past lives. I was a door gunner on an HU-1. I think I died when the ship was shot down somewhere in Southeast Asia.
>>
I had one where I was your brothers cousins nephews former roomate
>>
>>17758626
*Fathers brothers nephews cousins best friends former room mate
But what does that makes us?
Absolutely nothing, which is what you are about to become.

Spaceballs
>>
File: nigh.jpg (9 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
nigh.jpg
9 KB, 320x240
>>17753196
>napoleon
>doing anything but commanding, then retreating like a bitch in the middle of his old guard as they fought tooth and nail around his retreat, at waterloo.
>french cavalry
>attacking english artillery

you had a dream faggot. a dumb one.
>>
>>17757228
underrated
>>
That's it!! I'm doing a regression. Wil report results in the coming days. See you then fuckers, I gotta go get my read on.
>>
>>17756786
yes sir we do see you
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.