[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are machine elves real?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2
File: index.jpg (27 KB, 256x197) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
27 KB, 256x197
Are machine elves real?
>>
Yes, but they all got fused into the Numidium.
>>
Nope
>>
>>17751586
Is real life even...real?
>>
File: mckenna.jpg (70 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
mckenna.jpg
70 KB, 1280x720
Yeah, dude.

t.McKenna
>>
I'm very curious as to why this thread was deleted yesterday. Was it because of all the DMT discussion? I believe DMT to be a valid paranormal subject are the janitors actually pushing drugs off /x/ now?
>>
>>17752271
Ummm, I'm curious. Never visited DMT/machine elves threads before. Where do you get the stuff? Is it on the streets? How much does it cost? What does it do?
>>
>>17752293
Fuck off cop.
>>
>>17752301
>implying drung enforcement doesnt already know about the effects of any drug put there
>implying they would be sifting through the garbage on a fucking paranormal bored to find out even if they didnt.
>>
>>17752301
I'm no cop, god damn it. Even if I were, you are out of my jurisdiction and I wouldn't give a fuck about some petty dope charges.
>>
>>17752301
Would cops even give much of a fuck about shutting down DMT? My understanding is that it's not something people do regularly as a recreational activity, it's something hard to find or make that you do a few times in your life.
>>
>>17752320
Cops are not drug experts, they follow the law.
>>
>>17752320
It's schedule 2 in Australia so yes there are hefty penalties involving DMT
>>
>>17752293
https://www.erowid.org/chemicals/dmt/dmt.shtml
>>
>>17752293
https://www.erowid.org/experiences/subs/exp_DMT.shtml
>>
>>17752309
go away tripfag
>>
>>17751586
Are they creatures from the fourth dimension trying to communicate with us?
>>
>>17752371
No european plants or am I missing something? Oh, well, back to poppies and salvia...
>>
>>17752406
trips fag is fag
>>
>>17752293
You never visited these threads because you're newfag trash.
>>
>>17752114
Yes as for we have conscience and nothing varies from what our perception is. So if you delude about thinking all colors are yellow that freaking ball will still be red
>>
satanic emissaries to comfort you when you are surrending your mind and calcifying your pineal gland (i.e. signing away prophetic ability in order to grovel at the feet of satan, see Esau) with pharmakeia
>>
>>17752324
>Every cop follows the law
>>
>>17754348
No it will be red to those that perceive it as such. If someone sees yellow then it's yellow for them
>>
there's real and then there's >>17751593 real

it's the ontological category. light not shining on something or mirrors in the dark? no. tree falls in the woods real? yes
>>
>>17752198
underrated post
>>
>>17754461
This is literally nonsense. You druggies are fucking cancer.
>>
>>17751593
>Numidium.

Isnt that some elders scroll shit? why is this board so shitty
>>
>>17751586
As real as your own hands.
>>
>>17756275
>Isnt that some elders scroll shit?
Yeah. And it's connected to the dwemer, or the elves who said fuck magic, we have machines, ergo, machine elves. And their dissappearance is paranormal, at least in-universe
>>
Yeah but they're pretty chill. It's the contraption gnomes you gotta look out for. They got, like, trap skill out the ass, man.
>>
>>17751586
Only when your super high on DMT.
>>
>>17752320

Well people use drugs that make them be more sociable with their circle of friends, like how club freaks do extasy and higer ups at job do cocaine and hippies smoke their joints, DMT is only for retards that think elves are real, what is real are the waifus, but only if they are from Anime.

>>17752327

Yeah but Australians are stupid, they think they are people.
>>
>>17752293
You have to extract it from plants, its a hallucinogenic maybe the most powerful one known, you cant buy it on the streets or at least I have never known anyone who sells it, its cheap and easy to make if you find the right plants.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.