[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /x/ so I had a high thought recently. Before the internet,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: 1462645394489.gif (2 MB, 400x226) Image search: [Google]
1462645394489.gif
2 MB, 400x226
Hey /x/ so I had a high thought recently.

Before the internet, or really its popular use, data was stored in a variety of mediums, some of which were home produced or not out for awhile. A lot of this stuff got on the internet or even digitized in some way, and of course a lot of it didnt.

My thought was this: This stuff falls into three categories
1. Whats on the internet.
2.What isn't due to lack of effort/reason
3. What was meant to be kept off.

Anyone have any stories relating to number three?
>>
File: mlfw10218_small.jpg (17 KB, 320x222) Image search: [Google]
mlfw10218_small.jpg
17 KB, 320x222
i dont know how to properly shitpost in this thread
>>
File: 1452893074705.jpg (28 KB, 600x449) Image search: [Google]
1452893074705.jpg
28 KB, 600x449
Go to /b/ and start a "pictures you weren't supposed to share" thread.
>>
DED BORT
>>
>>17750652
Ok you stupid millennial here is the answer to time before the internet.... encyclopedias.... end
>>
>>17750652
DUDE WEED LMAO
>>
>>17750958
>>17750973
>>17751089
This level of shitposting seems kind of contrary.
>>
>>17751102
Definitely some funny guys in here, I'd say most things that were meant to be kept off can be found in the Deep Web on Tor and stuff, but stuff that's even kept off of there...damn that's some Deep Shit you'd be getting into, probably literally and figuratively.
>>
>>17751114
>confirmed for never having gone on the deep web
Sure is amateur hour in here
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.