[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i need a spooky scary story
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: -x-fc,550x550,black.jpg (45 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
-x-fc,550x550,black.jpg
45 KB, 550x550
give me something /x/ whatever you have even a shity (but scary story) fuck
>>
File: 146846854687.jpg (12 KB, 224x212) Image search: [Google]
146846854687.jpg
12 KB, 224x212
God will destroy sin, pretty creepy
>>
>>17749975
>i need a spooky scary story
ask you father what he felt when your mother told him that she is pregnant with you.
I bet that was spooky scary shitty news story.
Now fuck off
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 513x245) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 513x245
>>17749975
There is a secret Island in the atlantic that has a ton of HAARP technology, quantum computers wired into the deep web and the Island has nukes and can withstand being nuked itself.

The elites have underground tunnel networks there, and its basically a fortress.

And no matter what we do they,ll always be able to attack our computers, or start WWIII or cause massive destruction with the weather or quakes. And there is nothing we can do.
>>
>>17751083
fucking jews
>>
File: milgov1.jpg (405 KB, 1853x950) Image search: [Google]
milgov1.jpg
405 KB, 1853x950
>>17751083
>>
>>17751083
you are full of shitty shit.
if the island is secret how come you know about it with all the details you shit dispenser fuck off now
>>
>>17751197
Secret location, dipshot. Not secret existence. All such existences are veiled enough to keep their locations a secret.
>>
>>17751203
you are fucking moron.
Secret location and secret existence secret project secret activities all that is fucking irrelevant in this conversation.
If is secret how do you know about it you fucking lying cunt.
Give some proof or STFU and stop spreading paranoia about some secret island.
Maybe they have secret cloud in the sky as well you cock sucker
>>
>>17751223
I'm not that anon, I'm just pointing out that you'd have to be an utter retard to misunderstand the context in which they meant the island to be a "secret island."
>>
>>17751083
>There is a secret Island in the atlantic
>>17751231
>I'm not that anon, I'm just pointing out that you'd have to be an utter retard to misunderstand the context in which they meant the island to be a "secret island."
that cock sucker said that the secret Island is in the atlantic,what is there to misunderstand.
There is no secret double meaning to the (secret)Island reference.
He is talking about fucking piece of land in the atlantic (ocean) that is secret as to its location.
He is spreading propaganda to start some kind of a revolt or a mass panic.
Fuck him and his secrets
>>
>>17751083
>And there is nothing we can do.
>>17751231
>I'm not that anon, I'm just pointing out that you'd have to be an utter retard to misunderstand the context in which they meant the island to be a "secret island."
You see where his stupidity is exposed, in the last verse:
>>17751083
>And there is nothing we can do.
So if you asshole know about this secret island in the atlantic why don't you tell us about it ,maybe we can do something about it.
Maybe we can start shit on 4chan to spread the news around the World and expose that secret fucking Island and occupy it and put pictures on the net or cyber fuck them.
Sure we could do something if that fuck head told us the location of that fucking secret /island that he somehow knows about it but everybody else never heard of.
Fuck him, he is spreading secret shit news to start panic and paranoia.
>>
>>17749975
>go to Arkansas with cousin one summer.
>we were teens making summer money.
>his grandfather recruits us to tear down shacks.
>shacks belong to mountain people on black river.
>they evacuated do to high voltage towers being constructed near their homes.
>spend the day tearing down shitty shacks that smell shitty, full of flies and fleas. Disgusting.
>meet grandmother at river. She brought the boat up river.
>she takes truck we take the boat. Going to fish on the way back down the river.
>fish for a while. See some thing odd in the water.
>blond chick floating face down, naked in the water.
>roll up on her in the boat. Cousin reaches down to pull her up.
>chick grabs him and tries to stab him with the knife she has in her mouth.
>the grandfather fights her off and guns the baot.
>come around the river bend.
>face down bodies everywhere. Open up the outboard.
>people flipping over grabbing at the boat trying to catch us. All of them with knives and machetes.
>flee through them. Call cops when we make it back.
>next day we find out it was the mountain people.
>they watched us tear down their houses just out of sight.
>set up an ambush to get back at us. Old trick they used to rob people coming up and down the river.
>never going back to black river.
>>
>>17751263
>>17751280
you are an angry little boy aint ya?
>>
>>17751290
BS story.
how can people float on water face down with knives in their mouths and breathe at the same time and not take on water in their mouths ?
Another bullshit story.
Fuck off, swim away
>>
>>17751296
no I'm big guy who knows bullshit story when I read it and I have courage to point that out
>>
>>17751326
You make a seal on the knife blade with your Lips. While your teeth are biting down behind them. It's not hard to do.
I didn't write that, but even I know that's possible to do.
>>
>>17751361
OK, and what you do when you need to take on air,how do you breathe with knife or machetes in your mouth being face down in the water.
>>17751290
>>face down bodies everywhere. Open up the outboard.
>>people flipping over grabbing at the boat trying to catch us. All of them with knives and machetes.
I say it's BIG BULLSHIT STORY
Fake as fucking female penis
>>
>>17751488
>What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
ALL THAT IS fine and dandy, you have great resume.
But can you suck cock???
>>
>>17751488
>As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot.
Global Rules:
4. You will not post or request personal information ("dox") or calls to invasion ("raids"). Inciting or participating in cross-board (intra-4chan) raids is also not permitted.
>>
>>17751359
an angry fat boy then-
research the fukin island before youre so quik to start an arguement-then get laid grumpy faggit
better yet get fukt
>>
>>17751263
>Doesn't know what a fucking joke is
Man, it must suck when the Autism stick hits you that hard, huh
>>
>>17751580
>research the fukin island
hey bitch, were is that secret island?, what's the name of your secret island ?
how people can research with out knowing the name of it,location of of it.
you see how stupid your argument is!
No name,no location. No secret island just bullshit story
>>
>>17751595
>>Doesn't know what a fucking joke is
secret Island in the atlantic that can start WWIII >>17751083
>or start WWIII or cause massive destruction with the weather or quakes.
is no fucking joke anon,that's a very serious shit to be afraid of to be very afraid
>>
>>17751290
but the ambush failed after the first person flipped over...why the hell would there be a bunch more just waiting for you to pass close by? Thats the shittiest ambush in history sounds like a video game level where you have to avoid bumping into shit. They could have let 2-3 people on the boat without knives or hidden weapons, but they way they pulled it off it just sounds like they pranked your bitchass.
>>
>Wake up
>See that Hillary Clinton still exists
>Screams uncontrollably
>>
>>17751047
>ask you father what he felt when your mother told him that she is pregnant with you.
>I bet that was spooky scary shitty news story.
>Now fuck off
This is the best true story in this thread.Period!
Rest of them are just bullshit
>>
>>17752303
this
>>
>>17752303
>>See that Hillary Clinton still exists
>>17752400
>this
I did not had sexual relation with this woman
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.